Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,721 to 27,735 of 37368
-
02-04-19 12:07 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 368Inbox
Sorry about that, mailbox cleared.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 12:06 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 435Have You Seen Her MILF ???
Any monger see this provider before ? she post her ads on skipthegames. I been looking has post for a while now any info I definitely would appreciate it thanks.
-
02-04-19 12:01 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 368LOL I agree I don't know that these reviews can be trusted, I reported on the one red head with picture definitely don't want to be around anyone looking like that taking the pictures & hotel has history of LEO stings not saying dude is wrong but dam he's covering a lot of ground fast just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:52 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 132Milo.
Saw her last summer. Same as pics. She was nice. Respectful and clean.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:38 #9644Senior Member

Posts: 32Seen her mentioned a few times, is there an ad or contact # for her available?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 10:58 #9643Senior Member

Posts: 58Karlie
She's been around around for a long time but I haven't seen her in years. Her services very. Depends on high she is. Her real name is Michelle she used to go by Summer.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 10:22 #9642Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I can't recall if she's been reviewed here or not. Anyone have any insight?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/976052035476
-
02-04-19 10:03 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 475This one looks totally different from the one on the STG ad. Are they one and the same?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:55 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 313Rusty, can you clear some room. I am trying to reach you.
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:50 #9639Senior Member

Posts: 313Sorry, disregard this, I should have read more thoroughly.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:48 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 313Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:44 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 50Melissa
Made this mistake. Was awful. Steer clear.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:31 #9636Senior Member

Posts: 182Mila Orlove
Has anyone seen her lately? I know her pics are a few years old and wanted to know how she compares now to the pics? And yes I did a search. Newest info is 2 years old.
-
02-04-19 08:38 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 373Karlie
She has a demon tat on her kitty so you are putting your junk in the demons mouth. She is crazy but can be fun if she is on her meds.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 08:35 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 1775Great fun
Little Red is a fun lay for sure and definitely knows how to treat a dick-and-balls but I hope you didn't over pay! I have been doing her for months in the $40-$60 range but just heard she is trying to push for $120-$140! Don't fall for it. Yes, she has that body type many of us love; yes, she can be very charming when she isn't passed out w your dick in her mouth but I don't pay $140 for $60 pussy. That's my rant, here is a pic:
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




