Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,816 to 34,830 of 41309
-
02-04-19 16:53 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 1107Venus
Venus was one of the girls at Andi's group event. I haven't seen her one-on-one, or in a double with Andi, but I can definitely vouch for her.
Originally Posted by KesselRunHero
[View Original Post]
I had, uh, interactions with her 4 or 5 times during the event. I mentioned a couple details on my post on it, but because people are asking about her directly: Pictures are definitely her and definitely recent and representative. Very fit, but still with feminine curves. Some of her ads have her face pics, but some don't? I dunno, but no worries there. Very pretty face with a lovely smile.
As for the fun itself, she's a great kisser, gives great BBBJ, CFS is great with a nice tight (and fresh / clean. I don't usually DATY with providers) kitty in whichever positions I attempted, and greek is apparently available. Not a big fan of CIM, I guess, but I unloaded all over her tits.
But listing a bunch of stuff off kind of misses the point. She's very good at reading what you want, and accommodating it. I could tell that the other guys at the event also really enjoyed their playtime with her. She's not shy and clearly enjoys sex. Like I said, I haven't had a solo visit with her, or an "alone time" double with her and Andi, but I certainly had a sizeable preview of what that either would be like at the event, and I'd be hard pressed to imagine being disappointed, especially seeing as they both really like playing with other girls as well as guys (I'm pretty sure Andi was on the left half and Venus was on the right half during the double BJ!
Yeah, I think that kind of sums it up.
-
02-04-19 14:23 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 68Kimberly, She is behind the taco bell on 103rd. Haven't seen a bad review on her yet, just some belly damage from what I remember.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 13:59 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 109Any info
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-8066/1/676467
Noticed this one today.
-
02-04-19 13:28 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 33This Might Help
"Venus Fury
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1418127
Can anyone DM me intel. Appreciated. Thanks team! "
Boy I messed that one up!
Same girl that has been advertising doubles with Andi - I dont know her but if she is ok with Andi- she is probably pretty good.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=77031&cityid=92
-
02-04-19 13:26 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 111No
No. Greek was never mentioned. Asked if session was GFE and told yes on the phone. Another lie. Session was mechanical and rushed. Only mish and k9 available. She 'doesn't get on top'.
Originally Posted by Ginger1013
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 12:18 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 318A Jack for hh, I bet that Greek wasnt even on the table anymore
Originally Posted by Ginger1013
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:55 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 129Greek
Her post says Greek. Was that even mentioned?
Originally Posted by Jvillemonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:35 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 788Someone just reviewed her and it was positive.
I was actually surprised it was a positive review. I never thought she was all that personally. She's more of a 60 $ kind of girl-if that much. You never want to go hh or hr with her anyway because, little were you probably aware of, there is a guy who leases the apartment. He walks out before you get there. I think he either walks around the complex or sits in his truck. I don't think he wants to be out of his place for an hour.
Originally Posted by Jvillemonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 10:50 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 111Waste of Time
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/620185826598
Nice safe location on the Westside. Quoted me $$$ for an hour. Yes, $$$ I told her I never went higher than $. 8 and she said she would do that "since I was coming to her". Got there and she couldn't find a cover. Wasted 20 minutes looking for one and finally found one. Spidey sense told me not to go for the hour with the way she was acting, so I went for the hh for $. 2. Smart move on my part. She is an attractive girl but was totally rushed. Was putting the cover on before she even got my attention. Quick CBJ and then she was on her back for a rushed finish. Paid for hh but total time of the session was about six minutes and I was rushed out of the door. The pics are accurate, but the attitude and the rush is not worth it. I won't repeat.Last edited by Jvillemonger; 02-04-19 at 10:51. Reason: mistake in price
-
02-04-19 10:46 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 683Any feedback on these
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/587291956323
She posts a ton but no reviews I could find.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/646368832916
Thanks.
-
02-04-19 08:46 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 80Ymmv
I saw her a couple weeks ago. Same as reported. She's in a house on the westside. On the bigger side (which I have no problems with) opted for bbj, it was probably one of the worst ones I ever received. No enthusiasm didn't go pass the head. Just all around horrible. It would take some serious convincing for me to go back. And that's only because the residence seemed safe.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 05:17 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 933K2
Sorry I didn't mean to put "group" provider but "Greek" provider as she says she is. Contacted her once but comms went dark after she said she was located of Lane and Ramona. Sorry Andi3030 I didn't mean group.
-
02-03-19 22:42 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 909Damn you got lucky
I tried to see STArr this Saturday and she was out at the beach. So that was a long ass haul out there. Once I get their comms went down. I saw her though when I was doing my survey. Man that booty looked juicy. Yet. I don't know, when her roomy left she got real weird that's when I approached, bc I don't like company. I knocked and she pretend she was somebody else and say starr went to store. So. I tried calling nothing. Then I tried again, this time she said Starr had an emergency. I was like F! I did not just drive like an hr for nothing. So I sent her a long dialogue and decided to go with a regular. Was really looking foward to it as well. I'll try again to see if she's closer bc me going out there again is not happening.
Originally Posted by LukeCage668
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 22:19 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 909Hold up I thought she was a LEO in disguise.
Her post I dunno peaked my interest. Yet she was quick to try to cut ties. I don't know about you guys but if I don't see no bare body in the photos I think its an uncle in disguise. I asked on several occassions for pictures then she blocks me quick. So I thought that was really suspicious. Then if you google her number it comes up with some site that outs leos posing as dates. Although whenever I click on it I get ad bombarded. So. I thought to stay away to many signs. Yet is she really legit?
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 21:56 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 256Kitty bang is back
Looks like kitty bang is back I did not see her the last time she was here. There are many good reviews on her so I will see her this time around. I know a few guys spoke about her thought I let you all know she is around in case you did not know.








Reply With Quote






