Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6479

    This one

    I have not seen or heard any reviews on this lady. I message her last night and like what I heard. I plan to pull my shot on her tomorrow afternoon. Do anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 032860753918MzAwNzUwODQyOA.jpg‎  

  2. #6478

    Destiny aka Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Cummings92  [View Original Post]
    When I've seen her, covered. But who knows YMMV I suppose. Like I said it's been a couple months and in my experience some providers at least tend to open their menus over time.
    Speaking of, has anyone gotten bbbj from destiny? Ive seen her once awhile back and she gave me aquick cbj just to get started but agirl that pretty I'd like a bbbj to completion.. pm ok
    Scooped her up on philly twice. Second time didn't recognize her with different color hair and hoodie. Once she went to work I remembered. I was going to drop off. Wanted more donation. Nice rack but as soon as the load cums she acts like it's lava or acid. Not worth the bullshit or crack tumbling out of her bra. Beware.

    Stay safe.

    BB.

  3. #6477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    So I'm working in Biloxi for a few days and decided to see what's available for local action. I did a search, and this is the first ad that popped up:

    http://biloxi.skipthegames.com/femal...e/685267812427

    Isn't this Pre-Fake Tits Ashley / Barbie from Jacksonville? These are either old photos that someone is using, or I just found her long lost twin. Hmmmm.
    That's old ass pics of Ashley. They were on her FB page way back before she became Barbie plastic.

  4. #6476
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    K2

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...booty_i5313522

    Anyone seen K2 lately and is she a good group provider like she states? I've seen maybe one or two but nothing too recent that I recall. PM is OK.
    Mailbox full. PM me.

  5. #6475

    Anna Flowers

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/480535507544

    Kinda of glad things fell thru with Gina.

    Texted Anna. She responded. Went and saw Anna. GREAT bbbjcimnqns! Very tasty daty. I left very satisfied.

    Why'all have a winner here and hopefully treat her right. Hopefully she'll make it to Tampa one day.

    I will repeat next time in town.

    Jim.

  6. #6474

    Barbie or Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    So I'm working in Biloxi for a few days and decided to see what's available for local action. I did a search, and this is the first ad that popped up:

    http://biloxi.skipthegames.com/femal...e/685267812427

    Isn't this Pre-Fake Tits Ashley / Barbie from Jacksonville? These are either old photos that someone is using, or I just found her long lost twin. Hmmmm.
    I don't think that's the real Barbie. I checked the number and it's not the one Barbie uses which has a 305 area code. The pics you see are of Barbie a long time ago. If you look at her SM profile, the older one, you'll see those pics of her. Of course, she's blonde now. This is Barbie's ad and she's in Jax now:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...male-escorts/ℰ65366;65349;65362;65369;8499;65345;65358;65363;8497;65345;65358;65364;65345;65363;65369;barbie_i5003452.

    So I'd avoid her unless she can send pics of what she really looks like. Man, they are cleaver aren't they?!

  7. #6473
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 882

    Wtf?

    So I'm working in Biloxi for a few days and decided to see what's available for local action. I did a search, and this is the first ad that popped up:

    http://biloxi.skipthegames.com/femal...e/685267812427

    Isn't this Pre-Fake Tits Ashley / Barbie from Jacksonville? These are either old photos that someone is using, or I just found her long lost twin. Hmmmm.

  8. #6472
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 882
    Quote Originally Posted by Polkeyes  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/708999322977

    My definition of GFE differs from hers. Made the trip to see her to discover only a CBJ. Not my thing so I left a tip and left.

    Now shes texted saying something was ozzing out the tip. Well no shit, its called prelube.
    Wow, I wonder why she's changed? I've seen her about 10 times over the years, and she always provided a BBBJ. That sucks!

  9. #6471

    Riverside Gina

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/708999322977

    My definition of GFE differs from hers. Made the trip to see her to discover only a CBJ. Not my thing so I left a tip and left.

    Now shes texted saying something was ozzing out the tip. Well no shit, its called prelube.

  10. #6470

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cummings92  [View Original Post]
    Aren't they all half crazy? She's a good time though, would recommend I've seen her multiple times although it has been a couple months.

    As for princess jasmine, she is very pretty and all but I would not repeat. Not really into it, real stickler. Stopped a CBJ halfway through asking for more donation.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-for-some-real-sati/6891003
    Does anyone have experience with this one? She looks tempting if a bit tgtbt
    That is Rachel in a cheap motel on Lane & I-10 area. Highly reviewed on this site and I don't recall a single negative review. BBBJ, CFS, not sure what else is on the menu, pictures are fairly accurate, but she is definitely in her 40's and her facial features will depend on how much time she spend on putting the makeup on as some days she does look rough.

  11. #6469

    K2.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...booty_i5313522

    Anyone seen K2 lately and is she a good group provider like she states? I've seen maybe one or two but nothing too recent that I recall. PM is OK.

  12. #6468
    When I've seen her, covered. But who knows YMMV I suppose. Like I said it's been a couple months and in my experience some providers at least tend to open their menus over time.
    Speaking of, has anyone gotten bbbj from destiny? Ive seen her once awhile back and she gave me aquick cbj just to get started but agirl that pretty I'd like a bbbj to completion.. pm ok

  13. #6467
    Quote Originally Posted by Cummings92  [View Original Post]
    Aren't they all half crazy? She's a good time though, would recommend I've seen her multiple times although it has been a couple months.

    As for princess jasmine, she is very pretty and all but I would not repeat. Not really into it, real stickler. Stopped a CBJ halfway through asking for more donation.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-for-some-real-sati/6891003
    Does anyone have experience with this one? She looks tempting if a bit tgtbt
    The first provider mentioned Kay BJ special. Is it BBBJ or covered?

  14. #6466
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately and how was it since she got back in the game? 9043260436 is her number.
    Is this the girl with the anchor tattoo? Real pretty little thing but a thief to be certain.

  15. #6465
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I dunno I'm doing my usual routine search on stg and I see this.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/888621756317

    Like that just rubs me the wrong way (no puns intended).

    She must be half crazy.
    Aren't they all half crazy? She's a good time though, would recommend I've seen her multiple times although it has been a couple months.

    As for princess jasmine, she is very pretty and all but I would not repeat. Not really into it, real stickler. Stopped a CBJ halfway through asking for more donation.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-for-some-real-sati/6891003
    Does anyone have experience with this one? She looks tempting if a bit tgtbt

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape