Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,831 to 34,845 of 41309
-
02-03-19 21:37 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 256This one
I have not seen or heard any reviews on this lady. I message her last night and like what I heard. I plan to pull my shot on her tomorrow afternoon. Do anyone know her?
-
02-03-19 21:36 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 137Destiny aka Snow
Scooped her up on philly twice. Second time didn't recognize her with different color hair and hoodie. Once she went to work I remembered. I was going to drop off. Wanted more donation. Nice rack but as soon as the load cums she acts like it's lava or acid. Not worth the bullshit or crack tumbling out of her bra. Beware.
Originally Posted by Cummings92
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BB.
-
02-03-19 21:36 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 2131That's old ass pics of Ashley. They were on her FB page way back before she became Barbie plastic.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 20:34 #6476Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185K2
Mailbox full. PM me.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 20:24 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 597Anna Flowers
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/480535507544
Kinda of glad things fell thru with Gina.
Texted Anna. She responded. Went and saw Anna. GREAT bbbjcimnqns! Very tasty daty. I left very satisfied.
Why'all have a winner here and hopefully treat her right. Hopefully she'll make it to Tampa one day.
I will repeat next time in town.
Jim.
-
02-03-19 17:27 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 788Barbie or Ashley
I don't think that's the real Barbie. I checked the number and it's not the one Barbie uses which has a 305 area code. The pics you see are of Barbie a long time ago. If you look at her SM profile, the older one, you'll see those pics of her. Of course, she's blonde now. This is Barbie's ad and she's in Jax now:
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...male-escorts/ℰ65366;65349;65362;65369;8499;65345;65358;65363;8497;65345;65358;65364;65345;65363;65369;barbie_i5003452.
So I'd avoid her unless she can send pics of what she really looks like. Man, they are cleaver aren't they?!
-
02-03-19 16:07 #6473Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 882Wtf?
So I'm working in Biloxi for a few days and decided to see what's available for local action. I did a search, and this is the first ad that popped up:
http://biloxi.skipthegames.com/femal...e/685267812427
Isn't this Pre-Fake Tits Ashley / Barbie from Jacksonville? These are either old photos that someone is using, or I just found her long lost twin. Hmmmm.
-
02-03-19 15:02 #6472Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 882Wow, I wonder why she's changed? I've seen her about 10 times over the years, and she always provided a BBBJ. That sucks!
Originally Posted by Polkeyes
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 13:42 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 597Riverside Gina
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/708999322977
My definition of GFE differs from hers. Made the trip to see her to discover only a CBJ. Not my thing so I left a tip and left.
Now shes texted saying something was ozzing out the tip. Well no shit, its called prelube.
-
02-03-19 13:30 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 405Rachel
That is Rachel in a cheap motel on Lane & I-10 area. Highly reviewed on this site and I don't recall a single negative review. BBBJ, CFS, not sure what else is on the menu, pictures are fairly accurate, but she is definitely in her 40's and her facial features will depend on how much time she spend on putting the makeup on as some days she does look rough.
Originally Posted by Cummings92
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 13:21 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 933K2.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...booty_i5313522
Anyone seen K2 lately and is she a good group provider like she states? I've seen maybe one or two but nothing too recent that I recall. PM is OK.
-
02-03-19 12:02 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 43When I've seen her, covered. But who knows YMMV I suppose. Like I said it's been a couple months and in my experience some providers at least tend to open their menus over time.
Speaking of, has anyone gotten bbbj from destiny? Ive seen her once awhile back and she gave me aquick cbj just to get started but agirl that pretty I'd like a bbbj to completion.. pm ok
-
02-03-19 10:21 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 256The first provider mentioned Kay BJ special. Is it BBBJ or covered?
Originally Posted by Cummings92
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 09:03 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 43Is this the girl with the anchor tattoo? Real pretty little thing but a thief to be certain.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 08:45 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 43Aren't they all half crazy? She's a good time though, would recommend I've seen her multiple times although it has been a couple months.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
As for princess jasmine, she is very pretty and all but I would not repeat. Not really into it, real stickler. Stopped a CBJ halfway through asking for more donation.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-see-me-for-some-real-sati/6891003
Does anyone have experience with this one? She looks tempting if a bit tgtbt









Reply With Quote






