Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 8287
-
02-08-19 20:38 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 166Daisy from Double Cup espresso
There used to be this hot blonde with big tits that worked at the Double cup coffee in Edmonds. She mentioned that she stripped, but I forgot where. Does anyone know if she still does and / or where she strips.
-
02-06-19 23:59 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 78Saw a Nova at kittens recently.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 21:44 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 256Ferry Girl
If she was a redhead it might be Ginger. I know she use to live across the sound. But I haven't seen her at Handoras (yes I spelled it right) in years. Last I saw her she was at SoDo. So not sure.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 14:44 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 41As far as I recall, MON, WED, FRI daytime.
Originally Posted by Eymda1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 18:26 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 122Ok, thin, white, nice rack, that's all I can remember, if I knew more, I would not be asking figured riding the ferry and liking to pick berries is not the usual, going to the university story.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:08 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 34Really? C'Mon. Got to have a better description than berries and ferries. Sheez!
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 03:43 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 122Pandoras Gal
Back in September on a Friday there was a pleasant lady here who was friendly and not pushy, she said she like to pick wild berries in her spare time and lived across the sound, took the ferry in every day to work, and only worked a few days a week.
During the daytime, ring an bells?? If so wondering if she still works here, and if so what her schedule is. Pleasant experience and if time permits may stop in later this month. Cheers.
-
02-04-19 00:21 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 1Monse schedule.
Anyone have a recent schedule for Monse?
-
02-03-19 16:02 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 25Nova's day shift (ends by 5 usually) Fri-Sun. Morgan too, I believe. I haven't met Dallas, Naomi, or Kream. Fri nights (after 8 pm) I'd recommend Alexis.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 08:09 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 52Nova
I'm such a big fan of Nova from Pandora's. Saw her a few years ago on a trip to Seattle. At that time I was a total strip club extras virgin. Tiped her 5 cause I liked her and she came looking for me afterwards, took me to the back. I just did what I later read you have to do to draw her attention. I remember asking if I could slide it in (the finger) and se said sure, and grabbed a condom hahaha. Anyways does she sitl work Fri.-sat-sun 4 pm to 8 pm or 12 to 4? Going back to seattle in a couple of minths and don't want to miss her. Does she have an IG or any social media?
In case I miss her whom do you recomend? Monse has a good service from what I read.
-
02-02-19 14:13 #1302Banned Member

Posts: 171All of them are fun.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 11:18 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 48Are these all at Pandoras, daytime, or night? I can do my own digging but if you can narrow it for me, that saves a drive and cover charge basically.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-02-19 09:29 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 444Nova has always taken good care of me. So does Morgan. Dallas. Naomi. Kream.
Originally Posted by Doitunderwater
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 16:03 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 43So who is your first choice? Why?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:16 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 444Never my first choice.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





