High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 532 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1404

    RE: Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordp  [View Original Post]
    Are girls from eros really legit?
    Yea, some of these girls have insane rates and aren't worth anywhere near it. Any girl (who isn't an A-list pornstar) charging 800+ for 1 hr is out of their mind.

    The girls from South America who come in are your best value at $350-400 / hr.

  2. #1403

  3. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I answered my own question, I guess sort of. I texted her and asked her straight up if she will fuck bareback. I got a polite but definitive no.

    But so many of them deny that they will, when asked up front, but are, nevertheless, slam dunk cum in pussy behind closed doors. So, I ask again: Despite what she says by phone or text, has anybody succeeded in getting bare cock into her cunnt? On the first visit, that is. Because in my ballgame, it's ONE strike and they're out.
    I'll start off telling you that she's aware of this board and checks it from time to time. I've seen her here and there over the course of 2-3 years, which was 4 apartments, a record for any woman in this line of work. She's pretty strict about rates and times, and as long as you agree on those she makes sure you're happy. My personal guess, is that if I offered her an obnoxious amount of $$ for BBFS the answer would still be no. I could be wrong, but wouldn't bet money on it.

    Farouk.

  4. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordp  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits nice?
    Her tits are no way as nice as the one pic. They're not full like it more droppy but a good handful.

  5. #1400

    [URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/29117125/2156646106[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She looks fucking fabulous! But does anyone know if she will fuck raw?
    I answered my own question, I guess sort of. I texted her and asked her straight up if she will fuck bareback. I got a polite but definitive no.

    But so many of them deny that they will, when asked up front, but are, nevertheless, slam dunk cum in pussy behind closed doors. So, I ask again: Despite what she says by phone or text, has anybody succeeded in getting bare cock into her cunnt? On the first visit, that is. Because in my ballgame, it's ONE strike and they're out.

  6. #1399
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Eros

    Are girls from eros really legit?

  7. #1398
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Comehither  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was in the northeast area. First time it was a car date. Just got a BBBJCIM. She's good at it. Next time saw her at her apt. It was good again but got kinda bored. She's now down in South Philly and her rates are a bit higher something like 80 for just oral. If I'm horny I would see her but currently juggling a few things so not going out of my way.
    Are her tits nice?

  8. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Comehither  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was in the northeast area. First time it was a car date. Just got a BBBJCIM. She's good at it. Next time saw her at her apt. It was good again but got kinda bored. She's now down in South Philly and her rates are a bit higher something like 80 for just oral. If I'm horny I would see her but currently juggling a few things so not going out of my way.
    I had it to set up to see her 2 weeks ago in NE the day we agreed to meet I was ready to leave and checked in with her to say I was leaving she then tells me I am now in South Philly and my rates are more due to better area and living arraignments so I passed not because of price but principle of it changing things last minute like that.

  9. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She looks fucking fabulous! But does anyone know if she will fuck raw?
    Her pictures she is done up and the photos are probably a little touched up. I just don't want you to get your hopes up. She actually delivers more then anything for a reasonable donation.

    As far as BBFS. I have never seen a provider openly advertise BBFS. However, I have built up trust with 2 providers in the past who offered BBFS without me even asking and I declined.

  10. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this girl? She has been advertising for awhile now. She will only do car dates unless you want to spring for a hotel room which she then wants to keep. She doesn't have a car so she wants you to pick her up. She lives somewhere near Brighton Street. Somehow I think I remember some girls who were living in a house around there sometime back.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...r/488913103333
    I'm active on GfeClub / TNA and when I asked about her on that board I was threatened with a ban for shilling. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything myself except I remember a few months back she had a different number and went by Jozzy I believe. She text me last night after I reached out the previous day stating she had an incall and "needed $$ fast" Kind of scared me off now.

  11. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She looks fucking fabulous! But does anyone know if she will fuck raw?
    She doesn't look as good in person. Awfully skinny. I don't believe she's on drugs or anything. I never got more than oral from her but I think if the price is right she will go raw.

  12. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordp  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was in the northeast area. First time it was a car date. Just got a BBBJCIM. She's good at it. Next time saw her at her apt. It was good again but got kinda bored. She's now down in South Philly and her rates are a bit higher something like 80 for just oral. If I'm horny I would see her but currently juggling a few things so not going out of my way.

  13. #1392

    Real

    Hey just wondering if anyone has any experience with her? Can I trust that this is her and not a bunch of dudes waiting to set me up LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/2677027474

  14. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by Glhfddka  [View Original Post]
    Pictures and phone number match Sarah, who used to host down in south Philly, but I did hear she's moving around to other areas now. I've never seen her personally, tried to find a time to meet up, but couldn't find a good time for both of us. She's generally well reviewed, although I did see 1 negative review about her a few months back, but from what I understand she made it up to the monger.

    She's very open about rates and stuff via text though which I'm never a big fan of personally. I like to try to keep things a bit more discreet. And she'll ask if you're a cop as her screening method, which is really kinda pointless since cops can lie about that and still arrest you.

    Her switter is @sexyhoopgoddess if you wanna check it out. I don't know how up to date it is but she has a link to her google form where you can look over her menu and rates and stuff.
    She looks fucking fabulous! But does anyone know if she will fuck raw?

  15. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106
    She's real. She's actually really sweet. She looks exactly like her pictures but in real life she might not have all that makeup on.

    Her BBBJ skills are incredible and she is a nasty freak in a good way. She seems to care about making sure she gives you a good time. She is on the thin side. She is a average height but thin woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape