Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7974
-
02-03-19 20:31 #1404Regular Member

Posts: 7RE: Eros
Yea, some of these girls have insane rates and aren't worth anywhere near it. Any girl (who isn't an A-list pornstar) charging 800+ for 1 hr is out of their mind.
Originally Posted by Lordp
[View Original Post]
The girls from South America who come in are your best value at $350-400 / hr.
-
02-03-19 16:38 #1403Regular Member

Posts: 14
-
02-03-19 14:29 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 655I'll start off telling you that she's aware of this board and checks it from time to time. I've seen her here and there over the course of 2-3 years, which was 4 apartments, a record for any woman in this line of work. She's pretty strict about rates and times, and as long as you agree on those she makes sure you're happy. My personal guess, is that if I offered her an obnoxious amount of $$ for BBFS the answer would still be no. I could be wrong, but wouldn't bet money on it.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Farouk.
-
02-03-19 13:18 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 90Her tits are no way as nice as the one pic. They're not full like it more droppy but a good handful.
Originally Posted by Lordp
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 07:44 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 3748[URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/29117125/2156646106[/URL]
I answered my own question, I guess sort of. I texted her and asked her straight up if she will fuck bareback. I got a polite but definitive no.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
But so many of them deny that they will, when asked up front, but are, nevertheless, slam dunk cum in pussy behind closed doors. So, I ask again: Despite what she says by phone or text, has anybody succeeded in getting bare cock into her cunnt? On the first visit, that is. Because in my ballgame, it's ONE strike and they're out.
-
02-02-19 21:08 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 14Eros
Are girls from eros really legit?
-
02-02-19 21:05 #1398Regular Member

Posts: 14Are her tits nice?
Originally Posted by Comehither
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 18:52 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 106I had it to set up to see her 2 weeks ago in NE the day we agreed to meet I was ready to leave and checked in with her to say I was leaving she then tells me I am now in South Philly and my rates are more due to better area and living arraignments so I passed not because of price but principle of it changing things last minute like that.
Originally Posted by Comehither
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 15:41 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 987Her pictures she is done up and the photos are probably a little touched up. I just don't want you to get your hopes up. She actually delivers more then anything for a reasonable donation.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
As far as BBFS. I have never seen a provider openly advertise BBFS. However, I have built up trust with 2 providers in the past who offered BBFS without me even asking and I declined.
-
02-02-19 15:20 #1395Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm active on GfeClub / TNA and when I asked about her on that board I was threatened with a ban for shilling. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything myself except I remember a few months back she had a different number and went by Jozzy I believe. She text me last night after I reached out the previous day stating she had an incall and "needed $$ fast" Kind of scared me off now.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 12:01 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 90She doesn't look as good in person. Awfully skinny. I don't believe she's on drugs or anything. I never got more than oral from her but I think if the price is right she will go raw.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 11:59 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 90I saw her when she was in the northeast area. First time it was a car date. Just got a BBBJCIM. She's good at it. Next time saw her at her apt. It was good again but got kinda bored. She's now down in South Philly and her rates are a bit higher something like 80 for just oral. If I'm horny I would see her but currently juggling a few things so not going out of my way.
Originally Posted by Lordp
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 10:32 #1392Regular Member

Posts: 1Real
Hey just wondering if anyone has any experience with her? Can I trust that this is her and not a bunch of dudes waiting to set me up LOL.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/2677027474
-
02-02-19 09:09 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 3748
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
She looks fucking fabulous! But does anyone know if she will fuck raw?
Originally Posted by Glhfddka
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 20:04 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 987She's real. She's actually really sweet. She looks exactly like her pictures but in real life she might not have all that makeup on.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Her BBBJ skills are incredible and she is a nasty freak in a good way. She seems to care about making sure she gives you a good time. She is on the thin side. She is a average height but thin woman.









Reply With Quote






