Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 43506
-
02-02-19 22:22 #25476Asshole

Posts: 968Yes! And you will know most of them after searching the site just for 5 minutes.
Originally Posted by Rubman18
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 19:41 #25475Senior Member

Posts: 141Ss places
One more thing to add about this girl. In addition to being cute she was kind of funny. I asked her to come over and watch the SB with me tomorrow which I don't think she new what I was talking about anyways but she says on my off day I'll come over and we'll fuck all day. Ha ha I know she was full of it but it was funny. Love that shit.
-
02-02-19 19:30 #25474Senior Member

Posts: 662Jojo
Great set of tits, nice personality. I did run into her after Bonan closed at a place on Salem St that has long since closed.
Originally Posted by MrBologna
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 18:54 #25473Regular Member

Posts: 4Stopped by last Monday and met Apple's replacement, Lala (spelling? Young and super cute girl. Not sure how long she's staying with 1060 as she's from NY. Massage was the usual 1060 standard, means pretty good. Tease and finish were a bit lacking / mechanical. Perhaps it's my first session with her?! Nonetheless, it was a good session.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
I too appreciate a PM if any one knows where Apple and / or Ella moves to.
-
02-02-19 18:32 #25472Senior Member

Posts: 75I also wish her the best. She was always a very nice lady. I think you are right too, metapause is starting to take over. Hopefully her remaining customers treat her with dignity and she finds happiness in her next stage of life.
Originally Posted by Lincoln54
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 18:27 #25471Senior Member

Posts: 40Fs
Are there any full service massage parlors in Boston or the Boston area thanks.
-
02-02-19 17:35 #25470Senior Member

Posts: 41The only time it every happened for me was at one of the Providence places. Maybe NMS? Anyway, I didn't know to ask, but it was the provider's signature thing. The TS just went extra long and *bang* (no cleanup needed, just rinsed away. Hate to think about walking on the tile.), then #2 was at the typical time. Barely long enough to get the benefit of a refractory period, so a little bit of extra effort needed, but it was fun.
Originally Posted by Jhough31
[View Original Post]
I'd be curious, too, about how others go about negotiating for this at the outset in MA.
-
02-02-19 17:33 #25469Senior Member

Posts: 368Two Pops
If you can produce two pops at the end of an hour, you're a better man than I.
Originally Posted by Jhough31
[View Original Post]
Usually asking to start the massage face up gives them the idea, so one at the beginning one at the end, sometimes known as Happy Beginning, Happy Ending.
-
02-02-19 17:16 #25468Regular Member

Posts: 2That's bad
Very disappointed, I always had good experience with her. Last time I met this girl candy. She might have vast menu but I didn't like her and I would stay out. No cups, Massage was bad, teasing was ok and she looked average.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:05 #25467Senior Member

Posts: 537Medfield
New place. Wondering if anyone has tried it out yet. Saw it on cityXguide.
-
02-02-19 16:27 #25466Senior Member

Posts: 537Boston
Great time you had. No way there's anything close to that in Boston. There used to be a lot of action w / Korean massage parlors in Providence. Not sure how that scene is now. But it was also expensive for 60 house fee, 140 avg tip for FS and prob not BBBJ.
Originally Posted by BinAround
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 16:22 #25465Senior Member

Posts: 5372 pops
Ask in beginning. Get one first, then one at the end. Some may ask how much you teep?
Originally Posted by Jhough31
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 16:09 #25464Asshole

Posts: 968I agree she is great but when was it last time you saw her? I was with her very recently and she aged noticeably. Of course, not 50 yet, but definitely over 40.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 16:02 #25463Asshole

Posts: 968A friend of mine, who is local, confirmed to me that she is real Angela. A provider many people tried to f-ck but nobody could. She looks good, and I, perhaps, misevaluated her age. Will try to come back to her to see if it will be more fun on a second visit.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 13:09 #25462Senior Member

Posts: 7954 middlesex turnpike beford.
Stopped by there the other day and first missed it with the Buiding changes. Is the massage place still there or gone?








Reply With Quote




