Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5160

    Mimosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    She is cute and friendly, and extreme safety, even by safety-girl standards. And short sessions. Good massage though.
    Must be YMMV, because I have seen Mimosa a few times, and, other than no BBFS or BW, she has been far from an extreme safety girl.

  2. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Any intel on JessicaRabitt69?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128525%3B
    Safety girl as far as I have seen.

  3. #5158

    RE: JessicaRabitt69

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Any intel on JessicaRabitt69?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128525%3B
    Safety girl.

    Everything covered.

  4. #5157

    JessicaRabitt69

    Hey guys.

    Any intel on JessicaRabitt69?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128525%3B

  5. #5156

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She is very YMMV. I met her and enjoyed BBFS / CIP x 2, no upcharge and no pre-negotiation. She is sweet and fun, really nice natural breasts.
    Which one were you referring to:

    DiscoverDahlia.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...DiscoverDahlia

    Or.

    Dahlia Demure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Dahlia-Demure

    Or.

    Dahlia.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?211673-dahlia

  6. #5155

    Aubrey was crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She was nuts! Thought about seeing her way back when, but she was just a little too kooky for me.

    Not dangerous crazy (that I know of), just babbling weird shit kinda crazy.

    I'm pretty sure the hobby is far in rearview now.
    Yes, you are right! She was a bit crazy. Kudos for your memory, and good to know there are others who have been around this scene for a little while! But her craziness translated into the most naughty and intensely amazing sex. One of the most wantonly lustful women I've ever met.

    Her discussions on the old board made her seem crazier than she is. She is a lovely person.

  7. #5154

    One for the team!

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowKi  [View Original Post]
    Man, you're a wild one. Multiple fraud case, but you always taking one for the team.
    Yep. I guess that happened to me one too many times.

  8. #5153

    Seattle Auburey

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    OK friends, I'm hoping that someone who's been around the Seattle scene for a while might have some info and intel on one of my favorite providers. Her name was Aubrey, and she had websites called "seattleaubrey.com" and "seattleaubrey. escortsite.com" She went UTR several years ago and I was just thinking about her.

    Early 40's, brown hair, amazing natural breasts with pierced nipples. She was an absolutely insatiable lover and the most prolific squirter I've ever met. She was also kind and sweet and funny and sharp and fun.

    If you remember her, feel free to reach out to me via DM! Thanks!
    She was nuts! Thought about seeing her way back when, but she was just a little too kooky for me.

    Not dangerous crazy (that I know of), just babbling weird shit kinda crazy.

    I'm pretty sure the hobby is far in rearview now.

  9. #5152

    Blast from the past intel request: SeattleAubrey

    OK friends, I'm hoping that someone who's been around the Seattle scene for a while might have some info and intel on one of my favorite providers. Her name was Aubrey, and she had websites called "seattleaubrey.com" and "seattleaubrey. escortsite.com" She went UTR several years ago and I was just thinking about her.

    Early 40's, brown hair, amazing natural breasts with pierced nipples. She was an absolutely insatiable lover and the most prolific squirter I've ever met. She was also kind and sweet and funny and sharp and fun.

    If you remember her, feel free to reach out to me via DM! Thanks!

  10. #5151

    How many are there?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She is very YMMV. I met her and enjoyed BBFS / CIP x 2, no upcharge and no pre-negotiation. She is sweet and fun, really nice natural breasts.
    I can think of at least three. So many Dahlias, so little time.

  11. #5150

    Dahlia YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana123  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times and have asked. Firm no on bare.
    She is very YMMV. I met her and enjoyed BBFS / CIP x 2, no upcharge and no pre-negotiation. She is sweet and fun, really nice natural breasts.

  12. #5149

    DiscoverDahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana123  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times and have asked. Firm no on bare.
    Thanks Letsgobb and Tropicana. How is her DFK? How is her passion?

  13. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested in her menu and how an experience with her is.
    Seen her a few times and have asked. Firm no on bare.

  14. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested in her menu and how an experience with her is.
    She quote me 400 hr, no BBFS. Haven't pulled the trigger.

  15. #5146

    Jaida and Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    Actually jaida and summer are rooomies. Summer (her number is the one ending in 4330 from reviews) introduced me to jaida when I saw her last. I asked to use the restroom to freshen up and jaida was hanging out there 🙃. I just met jaida didn't actually play with her that night

    That visit with Summer in itself was a bummer. After agreeing you everything (I have texts to prove) and taking my money she insisted on using covers or paying a significant upcharge along with a clean test so I left. One review said she was having trouble establishing clientele, maybe the b&s is the reason why.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was in contact with both of then, and I'd asked for a pic from Jaida, because I didn't save the number. Well anyways, Jaida sent me a photo that was posted by Summer. That's where my confusion was. If Summer insisted on covered I think I'll move on to Jaida and see what's up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape