Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 553 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 8287
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1312

    Daisy from Double Cup espresso

    There used to be this hot blonde with big tits that worked at the Double cup coffee in Edmonds. She mentioned that she stripped, but I forgot where. Does anyone know if she still does and / or where she strips.

  2. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    I'm such a big fan of Nova from Pandora's. Saw her a few years ago on a trip to Seattle. At that time I was a total strip club extras virgin. Tiped her 5 cause I liked her and she came looking for me afterwards, took me to the back. I just did what I later read you have to do to draw her attention. I remember asking if I could slide it in (the finger) and se said sure, and grabbed a condom hahaha. Anyways does she sitl work Fri.-sat-sun 4 pm to 8 pm or 12 to 4? Going back to seattle in a couple of minths and don't want to miss her. Does she have an IG or any social media?

    In case I miss her whom do you recomend? Monse has a good service from what I read.
    Saw a Nova at kittens recently.

  3. #1310

    Ferry Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Back in September on a Friday there was a pleasant lady here who was friendly and not pushy, she said she like to pick wild berries in her spare time and lived across the sound, took the ferry in every day to work, and only worked a few days a week.

    During the daytime, ring an bells?? If so wondering if she still works here, and if so what her schedule is. Pleasant experience and if time permits may stop in later this month. Cheers.
    If she was a redhead it might be Ginger. I know she use to live across the sound. But I haven't seen her at Handoras (yes I spelled it right) in years. Last I saw her she was at SoDo. So not sure.

  4. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by Eymda1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recent schedule for Monse?
    As far as I recall, MON, WED, FRI daytime.

  5. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Really? C'Mon. Got to have a better description than berries and ferries. Sheez!
    Ok, thin, white, nice rack, that's all I can remember, if I knew more, I would not be asking figured riding the ferry and liking to pick berries is not the usual, going to the university story.

  6. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Back in September on a Friday there was a pleasant lady here who was friendly and not pushy, she said she like to pick wild berries in her spare time and lived across the sound, took the ferry in every day to work, and only worked a few days a week.

    During the daytime, ring an bells?? If so wondering if she still works here, and if so what her schedule is. Pleasant experience and if time permits may stop in later this month. Cheers.
    Really? C'Mon. Got to have a better description than berries and ferries. Sheez!

  7. #1306

    Pandoras Gal

    Back in September on a Friday there was a pleasant lady here who was friendly and not pushy, she said she like to pick wild berries in her spare time and lived across the sound, took the ferry in every day to work, and only worked a few days a week.

    During the daytime, ring an bells?? If so wondering if she still works here, and if so what her schedule is. Pleasant experience and if time permits may stop in later this month. Cheers.

  8. #1305

    Monse schedule.

    Anyone have a recent schedule for Monse?

  9. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Anyways does she sitl work Fri.-sat-sun 4 pm to 8 pm or 12 to 4? Going back to seattle in a couple of minths and don't want to miss her. Does she have an IG or any social media?
    In case I miss her whom do you recomend? Monse has a good service from what I read.
    Nova's day shift (ends by 5 usually) Fri-Sun. Morgan too, I believe. I haven't met Dallas, Naomi, or Kream. Fri nights (after 8 pm) I'd recommend Alexis.

  10. #1303

    Nova

    I'm such a big fan of Nova from Pandora's. Saw her a few years ago on a trip to Seattle. At that time I was a total strip club extras virgin. Tiped her 5 cause I liked her and she came looking for me afterwards, took me to the back. I just did what I later read you have to do to draw her attention. I remember asking if I could slide it in (the finger) and se said sure, and grabbed a condom hahaha. Anyways does she sitl work Fri.-sat-sun 4 pm to 8 pm or 12 to 4? Going back to seattle in a couple of minths and don't want to miss her. Does she have an IG or any social media?

    In case I miss her whom do you recomend? Monse has a good service from what I read.

  11. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Nova has always taken good care of me. So does Morgan. Dallas. Naomi. Kream.
    All of them are fun.

  12. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Nova has always taken good care of me. So does Morgan. Dallas. Naomi. Kream.
    Are these all at Pandoras, daytime, or night? I can do my own digging but if you can narrow it for me, that saves a drive and cover charge basically.

    Thanks.

  13. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Doitunderwater  [View Original Post]
    So who is your first choice? Why?
    Nova has always taken good care of me. So does Morgan. Dallas. Naomi. Kream.

  14. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Never my first choice.
    So who is your first choice? Why?

  15. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Monse is a good Hoe.
    Never my first choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape