Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,241 to 21,255 of 24556
-
02-03-19 13:25 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 49If you are thinking of doing that particular position, it would have to be bb. 2 condoms rubbing each other will break regardless of the amount of lube used. The girl could wear a female condom though.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 06:15 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 402Sort of DP and DP
I know a couple of ladies who rotate between here and Florida (Florida in winter) who will do two guys at once. One has every option open. The other doesn't do anal, but everything else is a go. It is fun now and then for a change, and the ladies both enjoy it for different reasons (besides what they charge for it).
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 02:10 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 134Nope. I'm a lone samurai bud.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 01:00 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 113I have some daytime weekday time off coming up. I'll have to try then.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 00:36 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 75Wholeheartedly agree with Absolute Savage
I saw Autumn tonight. She was AMAZING! She's a totally cool chick. The foreplay, kissing, and sex was totally passionate. She truly is the ultimate GFE. Afterwards we basically "shot the shit" for well over an hour (can't tell you the last time I ever did that with a provider). She's a total sweetheart! A must see!
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 21:03 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 2270I'm not sure I'm into sword fighting.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 15:30 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 1333Dp
You could try a toy first, all the fun without the extra hairy assed dude! Unless that's your thing, then carry on.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
https://www.lelo.com/ida
-
02-02-19 15:24 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 205In a word
No condos in towson sorry.
Originally Posted by Msu930
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 14:52 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 383Dp
I was wondering if any of you guys have tried to DP a provider? I was watching two guys doing a double vagina penetration in a porn and it looked like all three of them were in heaven. Are there any providers out there that are into this type of action?
-
02-02-19 14:44 #3307Regular Member

Posts: 20Toeson
I haven't seen any ads in the Towson area recently.
Originally Posted by Msu930
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 13:38 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 197Like I said in my post, it took a while to get up with her. I think daytime actually works better for her, that's when made contact.
Originally Posted by Fahq1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 06:53 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 113I have been trying to see her. Have tried calling and texting to no avail.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 01:50 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 159Chinese / Asian apartment / Condos
Are there any Chinese condo / apartments in Towson anymore?
Originally Posted by LetItOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 22:03 #3303Regular Member

Posts: 20Thai girls
Where can I find the Thai girls?
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 22:03 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 197Autumn aka Kreme
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...8890013/Autumn
Was still feeling the urge so I had Autumn / Kreme over for.
Incall. Holy shit, she was amazing. She looks like a girl I knew years ago, hot but also in a girl next door sort of way. Flawless skin, big tits, 10/10 ass, nice hair, pretty face. She has this look where you wouldn't feel weird walking down the street with her in public if that makes any sense.
She was a little nervous as first doing outcall, she explained why but we got over that quickly and chatted for a bit. Down to business!
The bad: Fuck I got nothing. I'm drained and evaluating my budget to see if I can see her twice a week. I'm struggling to think of anything bad and I can't.
The good: Everything. I've never had head this sloppy. Pure mouth work, I'm sure she would have used hands if I asked but I figured let a master work. After a couple of minutes of her trying to suck my soul out we got into 69. I don't do that often but it was worth it. Clean and delicious, covered up and hit it from behind. Thankfully I live alone because she got into it, switched to missionary and went deep with her legs in the air. Felt amazing.
One of the best experiences I've had. Great provider, trifecta of looks, skill and personality. Treat her right, she's top tier.











Reply With Quote




