Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3847

    Prety Sexy Blond. Any intel?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2902005

    Would like to know the story or "possibilities" before I commit. Any feedback would be appreciated.

    BBBJ? FS? Are the pic's accurate?

  2. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by DatRealDude  [View Original Post]
    I escortbabylon.net the only legit way to get in contact with legit escorts since backpage and craigslist? If not, I would appreciate it if someone sends me another source.
    Have you tried skipthegames.com? Phony ads there too as everywhere but I've met several girls on there who really showed me a good time. Just do your homework before meeting any girl no matter where from. Hope that's proper grammar.

  3. #3845
    Quote Originally Posted by DatRealDude  [View Original Post]
    I escortbabylon.net the only legit way to get in contact with legit escorts since backpage and craigslist? If not, I would appreciate it if someone sends me another source.
    If you scroll through the thread you will find 3 or 4 sources, just click on the links. Good luck.

  4. #3844

    Lactating

    Does anyone know of any providers that lactate?

  5. #3843

    Real Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by FreyR1697  [View Original Post]
    So it seems like everywhere I look is flooded with these obviously fake ads from super hot Asians. This makes me dream that maybe they could be real, but let's face it they are all bait and switch. Makes me wonder, are there any real hot asians out there people have found?
    There is a sweetheart girl that I've met. Super hot. But she travels around. She's usually in Southfield at least once a month. Her name is Jenny Ling. No GFE but hotter than her pics. Upscale hotel, had MSOG Covered FS for $$.

    Pm if you want her number.

  6. #3842
    I escortbabylon.net the only legit way to get in contact with legit escorts since backpage and craigslist? If not, I would appreciate it if someone sends me another source.

  7. #3841

    Quality service

    Anyone with carmen's info willing to share now? If so, please pm.

  8. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    Anogenital warts? What the hell?! That's gross! I don't know, man. Hopefully nobody is seriously still seeing her, knowing she has that shit. That's messed up, like that nasty escort out in Grand Rapids with HIV. I guess at least the HIV one puts a disclaimer in her ads about it but still. What the hell?! Be safe out there.
    How in the actual hell did a Client get access to that paper? Well, maybe the client works for the local walgreens? That's really weird. Maybe she gave it to the handler? However he got it, thanks for the info.

  9. #3839

    Neveah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...638/5865190134

    Dreamt I saw Neveah at her private incall location. She greeted me warmly and made some small talk before leading me to small bedroom. We each disrobed and did some light foreplay. She had me lay back and started CBJ. Got me hard and so she straddles me and rode me to completion. No frills. No attitude. Tiny frame, clean, former dancer with chill personality. I booked an hour and she had to cut it short because family member was bringing her food. But she's coming over for a second round tonight once she's done. She wanted to try some of my bdsm toys. 150 initial "hour" incall + 25 for additional outcall for round 2.

  10. #3838

    Blair

    Hi! Anybody got any experience with this gal?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...087/3134036641

  11. #3837

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/287778026013

    Thanks.
    I saw her back in the BP days. If you search the old Flint BP forum, you can find reviews. I had a good time, and iirc, she was favorably reviewed by everyone that posted a review of her.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  12. #3836

    Oh God

    Quote Originally Posted by LogJammer2  [View Original Post]
    Anogenital warts? What the hell?! That's gross! I don't know, man. Hopefully nobody is seriously still seeing her, knowing she has that shit. That's messed up, like that nasty escort out in Grand Rapids with HIV. I guess at least the HIV one puts a disclaimer in her ads about it but still. What the hell?! Be safe out there.

  13. #3835

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/287778026013

    Thanks.
    Also interested if anyone has seen this one. I see she posted in Flint but listed location as downriver. Anyone know if she works out of somewhere near Flint as well?

  14. #3834

    I will try and see here again

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHenry  [View Original Post]
    Good experience overall, and I would definitely repeat. Other reviews mention being in the basement with dim lighting. That wasn't my experience. The upstairs was fine; however, there appeared to be cardboard in place of glass in one of the windows. It was COLD in there. So much so that I felt like my dick was turning into a popsicle.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/931009351717
    I'm going to try to meet up with her again next week, I'll report back if successful.

  15. #3833

    Victoria

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/287778026013

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape