Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,706 to 27,720 of 31471
-
02-02-19 18:12 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 489Have you tried skipthegames.com? Phony ads there too as everywhere but I've met several girls on there who really showed me a good time. Just do your homework before meeting any girl no matter where from. Hope that's proper grammar.
Originally Posted by DatRealDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 18:05 #3765Regular Member

Posts: 20If you scroll through the thread you will find 3 or 4 sources, just click on the links. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DatRealDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 17:00 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 28Lactating
Does anyone know of any providers that lactate?
-
02-02-19 15:48 #3763Regular Member

Posts: 13Real Asian
There is a sweetheart girl that I've met. Super hot. But she travels around. She's usually in Southfield at least once a month. Her name is Jenny Ling. No GFE but hotter than her pics. Upscale hotel, had MSOG Covered FS for $$.
Originally Posted by FreyR1697
[View Original Post]
Pm if you want her number.
-
02-02-19 13:28 #3762Regular Member

Posts: 5I escortbabylon.net the only legit way to get in contact with legit escorts since backpage and craigslist? If not, I would appreciate it if someone sends me another source.
-
02-02-19 08:28 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 48Quality service
Anyone with carmen's info willing to share now? If so, please pm.
-
02-02-19 03:00 #3760Banned Member

Posts: 20How in the actual hell did a Client get access to that paper? Well, maybe the client works for the local walgreens? That's really weird. Maybe she gave it to the handler? However he got it, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 23:06 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 33Neveah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...638/5865190134
Dreamt I saw Neveah at her private incall location. She greeted me warmly and made some small talk before leading me to small bedroom. We each disrobed and did some light foreplay. She had me lay back and started CBJ. Got me hard and so she straddles me and rode me to completion. No frills. No attitude. Tiny frame, clean, former dancer with chill personality. I booked an hour and she had to cut it short because family member was bringing her food. But she's coming over for a second round tonight once she's done. She wanted to try some of my bdsm toys. 150 initial "hour" incall + 25 for additional outcall for round 2.
-
02-01-19 22:33 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 73Blair
Hi! Anybody got any experience with this gal?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...087/3134036641
-
02-01-19 19:28 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 373Victoria
I saw her back in the BP days. If you search the old Flint BP forum, you can find reviews. I had a good time, and iirc, she was favorably reviewed by everyone that posted a review of her.
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
Buddy.
-
02-01-19 19:21 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 128Oh God
Anogenital warts? What the hell?! That's gross! I don't know, man. Hopefully nobody is seriously still seeing her, knowing she has that shit. That's messed up, like that nasty escort out in Grand Rapids with HIV. I guess at least the HIV one puts a disclaimer in her ads about it but still. What the hell?! Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by LogJammer2
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 16:28 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 75Also interested
Also interested if anyone has seen this one. I see she posted in Flint but listed location as downriver. Anyone know if she works out of somewhere near Flint as well?
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 16:21 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 75I will try and see here again
I'm going to try to meet up with her again next week, I'll report back if successful.
Originally Posted by CarlHenry
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 14:56 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 645Victoria
Anyone have any info on this one?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/287778026013
Thanks.
-
02-01-19 12:25 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 76Any Intel.
She's posting in Toledo now. Really want to sample. Any experience?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...c/181916579009











Reply With Quote





