Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 39977
-
02-02-19 12:02 #20537Banned Member

Posts: 118VIP in streamwood
Anyone other than the owner been to VIP in streamwood?
-
02-01-19 21:01 #20536Banned Member

Posts: 317Mimi
She had a really great body. I liked her boobs. One time she sucked on her nipples. That really got me going. She had D cup tits but guys would say b or c cup. She and I would talk about how off these reviews were on rubmaps. They also said she was older but she was 26 when I meet her. She was about 100 lbs with nice round butt. Her english was pretty good and intelligent conversation. Also she knew how to take good care of you on the flip.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 20:49 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 3479Playtime Without GPS.
I've never seen a provider / massage therapist with GPS. I guess I've been lucky.
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 15:59 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 208While l2 and l3 are always welcome I am currently looking for a very good l1 provider. Really good tease is what I would be looking for, specifically the ass region. PM if you want.
-
02-01-19 15:09 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 68I completely agree! I'm amazed by the number of providers suffering from GPS in Chicago. Don't waste anytime and move on to the next provider.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 07:56 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 26Nuru?
Hey guys,
I did a quick forum search for Nuru but was just wondering who the best provider is for it. Something authentic, not an inflatable mattress with baby lotion.
All help is appreciated.
-
01-31-19 12:07 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 1620I totally agree!
If they even hint at having the gps I am not the least bit interested in spending my hard earned money on some c**t who makes their living on their back! There are girls out there that appreciate the money and the guy not being a bad person. Those girls will get my cash!
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 11:00 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 1573Emails
If she ignores you after 2 attempts, fuck it, there are plenty of available around. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 10:25 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 142Alexis
Has anyone seen this massage provider or even gotten a hold of her? I thought she had been discussed, but came up empty on the massage thread search. I've emailed multiple times with no response. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975452.
-
01-31-19 06:56 #20528Banned Member

Posts: 4190Probably nothing.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 23:28 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mimi
We all have seen providers leaving forever and. Returning back. In any case, what was so unique and special about Mimi that made her stood up above some others?
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 17:17 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 430MiMi
Is that also known as foreplay in China?
Originally Posted by GentleBen1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 12:09 #20525Regular Member

Posts: 22MiMi.
Truly a gem!
Originally Posted by GentleBen1
[View Original Post]
Gone but not forgotten.
-
01-30-19 06:12 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 251MiMI
For the fortunate that knew Mimi on Peterson at her own place, Elston as well as Tinley Park left for China last Sunday.
To pursue her career in early childhood development.
She was a Gem.
-
01-29-19 20:18 #20523Senior Member

Posts: 1573New talent
All of the places where business isn't blooming promise some new talent being afraid to loose a patron and trying to provoke curiosity. Knowing Harmony's prices, I doubt that they are overwhelmed with the business. Usually if MMS promises some new talent, I ask "when", then I call and inquire if they (she) arrived.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



