Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7974
-
02-01-19 16:46 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 14Laura
Has anyone seen Laura?
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...e/936648621254
-
02-01-19 16:46 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 90I have seen her a few times when she was in South Philly but not in the new place. I think she host out of her home she has up there. I've only seen her for a BBBJ and she does that well. She's good in a pinch but not someone I would go out of my way for.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 13:05 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 187Pictures and phone number match Sarah, who used to host down in south Philly, but I did hear she's moving around to other areas now. I've never seen her personally, tried to find a time to meet up, but couldn't find a good time for both of us. She's generally well reviewed, although I did see 1 negative review about her a few months back, but from what I understand she made it up to the monger.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
She's very open about rates and stuff via text though which I'm never a big fan of personally. I like to try to keep things a bit more discreet. And she'll ask if you're a cop as her screening method, which is really kinda pointless since cops can lie about that and still arrest you.
Her switter is @sexyhoopgoddess if you wanna check it out. I don't know how up to date it is but she has a link to her google form where you can look over her menu and rates and stuff.
-
02-01-19 12:54 #1386Regular Member

Posts: 18She is legit. She has some good reviews and a few bad reviews. The latter were from clients who were doing outcalls. She required a deposit and when they missed the appt she would not refund or reschedule. Here is her list of prices (she is on switter. At sexyhoopgoddess).
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Session Request *.
QV80 (INCALL).
HH140 (INCALL).
H260 (INCALL).
HH200 (OUTCALL).
H300 (OUTCALL).
Extra Add-ons *.
BBBJ20.
Swallow20.
Facial20.
Filming100.
Photos40.
Oral on me100.
-
02-01-19 12:22 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 834Feedback?
I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106
-
01-31-19 14:52 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 232Not sure about this one
Anyone had any experience with this girl? She has been advertising for awhile now. She will only do car dates unless you want to spring for a hotel room which she then wants to keep. She doesn't have a car so she wants you to pick her up. She lives somewhere near Brighton Street. Somehow I think I remember some girls who were living in a house around there sometime back.
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...r/488913103333
-
01-31-19 11:36 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 3748Info?
https://escortalligator.com.philadel...post/28041381/
Has anyone seen her? Incall safety? Menu?
-
01-31-19 02:59 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 166I hate to post this, but I am done with Savannah (the young one, not the older one posted recently). She is still really cute, but any more there always seem to be random bruises and cuts. Beyond that, service is just way worse than it used to be. I set an appointment to see her at 2:30 yesterday afternoon and she wasn't ready. Not even close. When did I finally get to see her? 4 PM. The last few visits have been marred by delays like this. Also, she frequently has other people in her room that are leaving as you show up. She smokes in her room incessantly. She bitches about literally everything. She has also started selling multiple types of drugs, making it even more of a risk to be in her room. As if all this weren't bad enough, she also smelled bad down there for the first time! And, as soon as I was cleaning up, her new boyfriend (it really is a young boyfriend) decided to visit. I just got my clothes on and out of her room before he showed up (she showed me the messages, it really was a surprise, and it really was her guy who has been on her personal Snapchat a lot lately). She has mostly stopped taking new clients anyway, but I highly recommend staying away. And this makes me extra sad because she was an all-time favorite of mine until recently. But now I'd rather find another lady, or even just jerk it.
-
01-30-19 20:01 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 987Mollie
She's in the 'burbs but other than that she meets your wish criteria above:
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://switter.at/@Molls2/101500736386186537
-
01-30-19 09:12 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you sir. That's exactly the useful info we all need!
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
Her pics look good, surely, nice and sleazy as I like, and your description of her performance does seem promising. But the "hard habit" is indeed what I had suspected, and what I was wondering about. Which is never a good thing and all too often, is associated with other not-so-good things.
I just wish I could find some bareback strange for a fair price, to inseminate in the Philly area now, that is not a friggin' junkie, already. : (.
-
01-29-19 18:38 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 86Candace
Seen her a couple of times a while back. Typical S. Phila house with various people crashing (this was then. Don't know about now, but I think she's st a motel south of the airport currently). She's friendly. Very open minded, with about anything available. She has talent for sure. Also what looks like a hard habit from all appearances. No surprise there I guess.
Originally Posted by Bbbones
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 09:09 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 3748Candace?
Great. So, what's on the menu, and for how much? And how safe is the incall? Handlers, motel, trick pad, or what?
Originally Posted by Bbbones
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 16:32 #1377Regular Member

Posts: 8Nikki
Any info on this one. I seen her I and many ads but no reviews anywhere.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/cum-s...quirt-15977549
-
01-28-19 16:19 #1376Regular Member

Posts: 8I personally know her. She hangs on 7th street. Candance is her stage name. Her real name is Angelina.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 14:09 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 987On another website she got bad reviews as well. A poster said he saw her in Ft Washington at an apartment and had a really bad experience.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






