LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 532 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1389

  2. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106
    I have seen her a few times when she was in South Philly but not in the new place. I think she host out of her home she has up there. I've only seen her for a BBBJ and she does that well. She's good in a pinch but not someone I would go out of my way for.

  3. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106
    Pictures and phone number match Sarah, who used to host down in south Philly, but I did hear she's moving around to other areas now. I've never seen her personally, tried to find a time to meet up, but couldn't find a good time for both of us. She's generally well reviewed, although I did see 1 negative review about her a few months back, but from what I understand she made it up to the monger.

    She's very open about rates and stuff via text though which I'm never a big fan of personally. I like to try to keep things a bit more discreet. And she'll ask if you're a cop as her screening method, which is really kinda pointless since cops can lie about that and still arrest you.

    Her switter is @sexyhoopgoddess if you wanna check it out. I don't know how up to date it is but she has a link to her google form where you can look over her menu and rates and stuff.

  4. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106
    She is legit. She has some good reviews and a few bad reviews. The latter were from clients who were doing outcalls. She required a deposit and when they missed the appt she would not refund or reschedule. Here is her list of prices (she is on switter. At sexyhoopgoddess).

    Session Request *.

    QV80 (INCALL).

    HH140 (INCALL).

    H260 (INCALL).

    HH200 (OUTCALL).

    H300 (OUTCALL).

    Extra Add-ons *.

    BBBJ20.

    Swallow20.

    Facial20.

    Filming100.

    Photos40.

    Oral on me100.

  5. #1385

    Feedback?

    I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106

  6. #1384

    Not sure about this one

    Anyone had any experience with this girl? She has been advertising for awhile now. She will only do car dates unless you want to spring for a hotel room which she then wants to keep. She doesn't have a car so she wants you to pick her up. She lives somewhere near Brighton Street. Somehow I think I remember some girls who were living in a house around there sometime back.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...r/488913103333

  7. #1383

    Info?

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...post/28041381/

    Has anyone seen her? Incall safety? Menu?

  8. #1382
    I hate to post this, but I am done with Savannah (the young one, not the older one posted recently). She is still really cute, but any more there always seem to be random bruises and cuts. Beyond that, service is just way worse than it used to be. I set an appointment to see her at 2:30 yesterday afternoon and she wasn't ready. Not even close. When did I finally get to see her? 4 PM. The last few visits have been marred by delays like this. Also, she frequently has other people in her room that are leaving as you show up. She smokes in her room incessantly. She bitches about literally everything. She has also started selling multiple types of drugs, making it even more of a risk to be in her room. As if all this weren't bad enough, she also smelled bad down there for the first time! And, as soon as I was cleaning up, her new boyfriend (it really is a young boyfriend) decided to visit. I just got my clothes on and out of her room before he showed up (she showed me the messages, it really was a surprise, and it really was her guy who has been on her personal Snapchat a lot lately). She has mostly stopped taking new clients anyway, but I highly recommend staying away. And this makes me extra sad because she was an all-time favorite of mine until recently. But now I'd rather find another lady, or even just jerk it.

  9. #1381

    Mollie

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. That's exactly the useful info we all need!

    Her pics look good, surely, nice and sleazy as I like, and your description of her performance does seem promising. But the "hard habit" is indeed what I had suspected, and what I was wondering about. Which is never a good thing and all too often, is associated with other not-so-good things.

    I just wish I could find some bareback strange for a fair price, to inseminate in the Philly area now, that is not a friggin' junkie, already. : (.
    She's in the 'burbs but other than that she meets your wish criteria above:

    https://switter.at/@Molls2/101500736386186537

  10. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times a while back. Typical S. Phila house with various people crashing (this was then. Don't know about now, but I think she's st a motel south of the airport currently). She's friendly. Very open minded, with about anything available. She has talent for sure. Also what looks like a hard habit from all appearances. No surprise there I guess.
    Thank you sir. That's exactly the useful info we all need!

    Her pics look good, surely, nice and sleazy as I like, and your description of her performance does seem promising. But the "hard habit" is indeed what I had suspected, and what I was wondering about. Which is never a good thing and all too often, is associated with other not-so-good things.

    I just wish I could find some bareback strange for a fair price, to inseminate in the Philly area now, that is not a friggin' junkie, already. : (.

  11. #1379

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbones  [View Original Post]
    I personally know her. She hangs on 7th street. Candance is her stage name. Her real name is Angelina.
    Seen her a couple of times a while back. Typical S. Phila house with various people crashing (this was then. Don't know about now, but I think she's st a motel south of the airport currently). She's friendly. Very open minded, with about anything available. She has talent for sure. Also what looks like a hard habit from all appearances. No surprise there I guess.

  12. #1378

    Candace?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbones  [View Original Post]
    I personally know her. She hangs on 7th street. Candance is her stage name. Her real name is Angelina.
    Great. So, what's on the menu, and for how much? And how safe is the incall? Handlers, motel, trick pad, or what?

  13. #1377

    Nikki

    Any info on this one. I seen her I and many ads but no reviews anywhere.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/cum-s...quirt-15977549

  14. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see her, or is this just an impression that you got by looking at the ad pics? Has anyone actually seen her, and if so, what's on the menu, and for how much? And how safe is the incall? Handlers, motel, trick pad, or what?
    I personally know her. She hangs on 7th street. Candance is her stage name. Her real name is Angelina.

  15. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see her, or is this just an impression that you got by looking at the ad pics? Has anyone actually seen her, and if so, what's on the menu, and for how much? And how safe is the incall? Handlers, motel, trick pad, or what?
    On another website she got bad reviews as well. A poster said he saw her in Ft Washington at an apartment and had a really bad experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape