Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 13813
-
02-01-19 22:12 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 692In some cases, you can click on the photo and it will google search it. Many that seem TGTBT wind up being models from another website. This cutie comes up in some Asian news sites, probably a model in ads. So no, it ain't her.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
I think it almost never is the actual woman in many Asian ads.
-
02-01-19 21:35 #2817Regular Member

Posts: 18Shanaynay
Shanaynay is close to 30, dark blemished skin, tramp stamp. Definitely not GFE. No lfk, no BBBJ, no spark / chemistry. Looks: 5/10. Her donation went down to $$. Still too much. I've seen way younger, better at chinatown apts. No repeat with Shanaynay.
-
02-01-19 16:45 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 2111Linda
My friend the girls in those pics will not be the ones you see. They may or may not be the same nationality and they will most likely not be nearly as hot or perfect as the gals in these pics, but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy yourself.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 10:56 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 581Linda.
Are these girls that show up on Adultsearch legit? I have no way of knowing but this girl looks perfect. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1303910.
-
02-01-19 08:44 #2814Regular Member

Posts: 15Legit or no?
Anyone taken the plunge?
Seems TGTBT.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1392753
-
02-01-19 07:02 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 2111New guy
Thanks for the contribution and welcome to the board. This is the best place for info sharing on this hobby.
Stay safe, Daz.
Originally Posted by Strongconcepts
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 17:31 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 483You sure?
Read this and thought 'cool. ' I agree, not always great, but they were close to the office for a lunch time stress management session.
Originally Posted by LuvAmps
[View Original Post]
Texted "Are you guys open?" and got back "I think you have the wrong number. " So, thinking maybe they're being cautious, I replied "Did you just get this number?" Reply was "Yes, and I've received a lot of texts lately like yours. Just curious, to what sort of business did this number belong?
"You don't want to know. ".
-
01-31-19 14:51 #2811Regular Member

Posts: 8Shanaynay
I saw shanaynay today. One of the most beautiful Thai girls I have seen in some time. She is a bit timid and probably a bit new. All and all a nice time although her menu is limited and did not offer seconds at the advertised rate. I would still recommend at the price because she is gorgeous.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1152334
-
01-31-19 13:22 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 56Bridgeport
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1352284
It was freezing yesterday but I was out anyway so decided to get some. Texted the above and it was by 31st and normal, never been there so I figured it was worth a try. Get there and some guy lets me in and I immediately recognize him as the guy from the 28th and emerald location. The girl was late 20's at least, bit of a stomach though, but nice face with big C's. To my surprise she was really sweet and actually tried to make an effort, not at all how mechanical these girls usually are. And with that we had some fun, mish, asian cg, doggie she was pretty tight. It was great. Would see her again but she said it was her last day.
-
01-30-19 20:18 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 877Wisteria
Hopefully next time I text I get a reply. Looks like they have a new girl by O'Hare.
-
01-30-19 16:43 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 137Some Asian Intel.
Long time lurker, first time posting. And yes, I fully intend to provide information prior to requesting.
Originally Posted by RchiGuy
[View Original Post]
On the Wisteria topic, I am a long time user of that group. And always their O'Hare location -.
I believe their Lakeview location is new. At least it is to me -.
On about the 20th of January, I received a text from them that said they are opening again on the 26th -.
Sure enough, the AS site had two postings for them: One for Halen which I understand from them is in Lakeview -.
The other is for Shanaynay. Near O'Hare. So yes, an O'Hare location is an option.
Today, I see that Shanaynay is under another phone number. Not sure why. Maybe they separated the phone for O'Hare and Lakeview. ?
I tried scheduling with Shanaynay earlier this week but things did not work out with my schedule -.
When I am able to schedule, I will report back to all -.
Other Wisteria -.
Yes, Halen is great. I have been with her enough times that I need to branch out and take some chances -.
But if you have not seen her, go for it. You can't go wrong.
Also, not sure what girls will be brought back, but if you see advertising for Rose, Jessica, Nina, and some others, I can provide intel as necessary.
Other recent asian reports:
Zoey. I agree with everything positive that was said about asian Zoey.
One of my all time favorites. Up there next to Asian Iris / Cheesecake. But not quite there yet.
Just a fun, fun time. And if you like spinners. This one fits the bill.
However, if you need a lot up top, she is not the one.
Sonya Songprawti:
Visited her about three or four weeks ago -.
I had seen her under another name / site (just Sonya) working with Sasha (possibly) a year to two ago -.
The first time I saw her, she was great. Full of energy, fun, let me COT to finish / and then smiled at me before she sucked me completely dry -.
The last time, however, was uninspired. Maybe just an off day. Or I booked too late -.
I may try again based on the first visit -.
General suggestion on any Asians at the hotels around O'Hare -.
I've tried them more than a couple of times when I forgot to use my big head.
It has never worked out for me. The one in the room is at least 20+ years older and not even close to the ones in the pics.
If I am wrong, please post as my bad experiences amount to only three or four, but for me, I am now zero for 4 - and that says alot IMHO.
Lastly, thank you all for the information to date. Time to give back and I should have earlier.
I will have some posts in the Melrose Park threads, as well as the Agency Girls threads for modeling avenue / etc. -.
Those are both common stops for me. So look for me over there in the next few days -.
B. S. (but not BS).
-
01-26-19 21:29 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 6935th Location
A couple weeks back I went to the 35th place but they only had 1 girl at the time. Supposedly they were rotating so they told me to come back for the new girls. I did that and when I came back one girl had her door closed and another open. I asked to see both girls and chose the better one. Asked but no shower together, and she asked for tip for DIY. Overall the experience was 6/10. Didn't get her name though.
-
01-26-19 11:12 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 36So not only did I miss seeing Halen, she has a place on the north side?
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
Double fuck!
-
01-25-19 16:00 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 54Westeria
I am wondering if westeria has the some thing as KP like not accepting new clients anymore. I saw Halen's ad and called / texted the nunber and didn't get any response. I'm not sure as to how someone gets approved with them. Anyone has any idea?
Originally Posted by Bvd511
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 21:51 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 63630-xxx-0306 Arl Hts hasn't been around for awhile.
Not sure if it's been mentioned here but this # is definitely do not call.
New owner of the number replied to a relatively generic text I sent, "what time do you open" and laid into me about the texts she or he receives about availabilty, if theres a table shower, if they can play without a condom. Wow felt bad for this person.
Anyways, take this number off your list guys if you have it.
630-xxx-0306. Usually wasnt that great anyways.













Reply With Quote





