Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,976 to 24,990 of 37377
-
02-01-19 09:33 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 389Yeah
I noticed it, and also recall she was out for quite a while Nov / Dec timeframe. My guess is that she got a hysterectomy.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 07:03 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 750I noticed that as well but as the lights were so dim, I couldn't really inspect it. I remember thinking that it was something new, but couldn't be sure. She was acting like her typical self during my session which was 2-3 weeks ago. Can anyone else shed light on this?
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-19 00:33 #12400Regular Member

Posts: 12Do you have recent contact info for Amy B? What I have is a few years old, not sure if it's still valid. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 23:30 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 206M1
Went to M1 to see Yellow and mamsan said she wan't there so asked for Momo since she's usually a good time. She was OK and obliged most requests but seemed more hesitant than usual. During mish I noticed a large scar across her whole stomach and a vertical incision horizontal from belly button down. Looked fairly recent. Any one else notice this?
-
01-31-19 23:30 #12398Banned Member

Posts: 37You are overestimating the intelligence and resources of many of them. You have focus, drive, initiative, discretionary funds, access to reliable transportation, etc.
Originally Posted by WasabiSauce
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 20:54 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 172Nuru body slide
I recommend two ladies. Downriver Nuru lady. Visited her about 10 times in the last 2 years. Very nice lady. Usually available. Never disappoints.
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.rubratings.com/135304
Bonita Diaz is also very good but can be difficult to reach. Nice lady as well. I have seen her 20 times over the past 6 years.
http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
-
01-31-19 19:45 #12396Regular Member

Posts: 20You forgot, shoes, outfits, hair and nails, handbags, and maybe even a new phone case for their phone that no longer works LOL.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 19:40 #12395Regular Member

Posts: 20I guess you kind of got me there LOL.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 19:31 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 233They're not stupid. They have to decide between rent, food, drugs, condoms, kids medical bills, alcohol, utilities, school supplies, gas, tires, repairs, bday gifts or a new phone.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 19:03 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 125Intrested. How big ddd?. I can only hope.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 17:40 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 28Interested
Can you please DM me the info please?
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 17:33 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 293Same here please.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 17:31 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 124Could you PM her info, I am free tomorrow and looking to see someone new.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 16:06 #12389Regular Member

Posts: 12Hour long stay, well worth it.
Originally Posted by AlpineStars
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 14:22 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 103Seriously?
You think these girls doing this are the brightest?
Originally Posted by WasabiSauce
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





