Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 236 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Had an accidental double earlier this week. Saw a skinny blonde walking with another girl and wanted the blonde but they both approached the car and said they always get in together. So we agreed on 20 Mario coins and then the second girl said 20 coins for both to play. The blondes name was Barbie and she played a mean flute. Was impressed.
    What track were you driving on to encounter these pit crew members.

  2. #2970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Locations.

    Hey man, mind sharing the route you were on when you pick all these girls up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Out tonight around 12:30 am. Met this lady named Sam says she usually doesn't walk and has a phone. Got the digits. She may be a very close second to Bonnie in flute skills maybe even better. Was a spectacular performance. Willing to trade numbers with members.

  3. #2969

    Sam?

    Out tonight around 12:30 am. Met this lady named Sam says she usually doesn't walk and has a phone. Got the digits. She may be a very close second to Bonnie in flute skills maybe even better. Was a spectacular performance. Willing to trade numbers with members.

  4. #2968

    Barbie is Noel

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Had an accidental double earlier this week. Saw a skinny blonde walking with another girl and wanted the blonde but they both approached the car and said they always get in together. So we agreed on 20 Mario coins and then the second girl said 20 coins for both to play. The blondes name was Barbie and she played a mean flute. Was impressed.
    Enough said.

  5. #2967

    Amanda and Sarah

    Had a dream or two with Amanda she's a nice enough girl just lacks the finishing power that I like to have. Sarah was complaining about other girls trying to fight her and a little to toothy. Amanda is sometimes on her bike ina black dress. Very blonde hair and pretty small. Slightly bigger then sue.

  6. #2966

    Double

    Had an accidental double earlier this week. Saw a skinny blonde walking with another girl and wanted the blonde but they both approached the car and said they always get in together. So we agreed on 20 Mario coins and then the second girl said 20 coins for both to play. The blondes name was Barbie and she played a mean flute. Was impressed.

  7. #2965

    Sue

    Saw sue about 5 times the last two weeks either around noon or a little after 2 am. She is always eager to please. The way she wraps up in a seat is amazing.

  8. #2964

    Bonnie's still around

    Louisa (Bonnie) is still around and last I had her, which was a few months ago, she still.

    Gobbled the best cock in town. Not counting sweet Michele that passed awayshe was the absolute best. Well besides Jenny who was a unicorn I still kit with. HMU if you want her details to get in contact. She checks her fbook here and there.

  9. #2963

    Staying away

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I pass through the area regularly and have to say that in the 10 years I've been in this hobby I've never seen an area totally dead like this for so long. Last SW I saw in this area has got to be Ashley and that's been 6 month or more. Has Uncle been that effective in ridding the streets of its wayward children?
    Got stopped last week just north of marathon for running a stop sign. It was like 3 AM and nobody was on the road, but apparently he was right across the street. He was trying to get me to admit that I was looking for SW's which I denied. Then I got the whole story about how we're only helping out the dealers etc. , which I get. Just got a warning, but not sure why he was trying to get me to admit what I was doing out there? I have nothing against LEO, he was nice enough. Anyway I'll be staying away from that for a while.

  10. #2962

    Not just uncle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I pass through the area regularly and have to say that in the 10 years I've been in this hobby I've never seen an area totally dead like this for so long. Last SW I saw in this area has got to be Ashley and that's been 6 month or more. Has Uncle been that effective in ridding the streets of its wayward children?
    A few of the businesses started calling in about the walkers. I guess having their patrons harassed started hitting the old pocket book and two of the businesses took offense to their lots being used for various activities. It's not completely dead all the time. You'll see a couple girls out from time to time, but I'll admit that the area has become less hobby friendly.

  11. #2961

    The North Melbourne Sarno loop is officially dead

    I pass through the area regularly and have to say that in the 10 years I've been in this hobby I've never seen an area totally dead like this for so long. Last SW I saw in this area has got to be Ashley and that's been 6 month or more. Has Uncle been that effective in ridding the streets of its wayward children?

  12. #2960

    Uncle down in Melbourne

    I thought I saw my uncle down in the Melbourne area today. He slowed down a whole lot I guess to get a good look at me to make sure it was his nephew. I was just looking for a public restroom I had to piss like a racehorse.

  13. #2959

    Tville Michelle

    Was making the loop last night in Tville around 9:30. On Main near the park I ran into Michelle. Not the old used up one but a newer dark haired late 20's version. Went to my spot in the area where she went straight to work on a BBBJCIMWS. Lots of roaming and kitty was fresh without odors. Normal Jackson rate. Stated has a wide open menu but does not have a phone as of yet. I will be looking to meet up with her again and see just how open the menu is. Play Safe -PH.

  14. #2958

    Titusville

    Can anyone give me some info on where the titusville loop or area is. Started working up this way but don't know where to cruise.

  15. #2957

    Bonnie.

    Hope why'all don't mind me asking, has anyone seen Bonnie lately? Passed by the Marathon where she hangs but haven't seen her. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape