Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4332

    Popular gal

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted in awhile and then bam, she posts when I question where she was. Hmmm does she read this forum?
    Since post 3336 Nov of 18, Jen has blew away Milw men like a storm. I'm not sure she's going to even need to post much longer. Her stable may be full enough to maintain her needs as long as she continues to do what she does so well.

  2. #4331

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    What in the world did you see in the ad that may say. I need to go see her?
    Her sister. Angel Rose seems to be very good looking!! She's open to SnapChat too!!

  3. #4330

    Asian Candy

    Can anyone pm her facebook or current contact info? Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...lwaukee-300121

  4. #4329

    Strange

    She hasn't posted in awhile and then bam, she posts when I question where she was. Hmmm does she read this forum?


  5. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Candy is back in all of her 95 lbs of glory. I believe I published her first review back in 9/17 and after a few visits, haven't seen her since. She looks good, really thin as always and it was deja vu to reconnect but picked it up where we left off. Very open and no shame in informing of her latest adventures in time past. No sign of the monkey on her back. Admittedly in an open relationship but said no problem there. Gave me permission to pass along digits if anyone else was interested. Password protected.
    I tried to hook up back than and never succeeded. That picture alone was enough to sell me. PM please Jim.

  6. #4327

    This Jen. She just posted

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to call and text her with no answer. All the reviews of her also stopped. Very slim pickings out there unlike the old days of 2-3 years ago. What happened?
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/534412891594

  7. #4326

    Rose. I got to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/832281195990

    Dreamt of this Rose. Dream started in a shady side of town. Looks ar mood depriving. Services are lackluster and attitude along with hygiene very thought provoking.
    What in the world did you see in the ad that may say. I need to go see her?

  8. #4325

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to call and text her with no answer. All the reviews of her also stopped. Very slim pickings out there unlike the old days of 2-3 years ago. What happened?
    Thought it was just me I also noticed that she stopped posting ads maybe the notel finally had enough of the traffic and called LE.

  9. #4324

    Candy

    Candy is back in all of her 95 lbs of glory. I believe I published her first review back in 9/17 and after a few visits, haven't seen her since. She looks good, really thin as always and it was deja vu to reconnect but picked it up where we left off. Very open and no shame in informing of her latest adventures in time past. No sign of the monkey on her back. Admittedly in an open relationship but said no problem there. Gave me permission to pass along digits if anyone else was interested. Password protected.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190130-134423.jpg‎  

  10. #4323

    Not so Rosey

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/832281195990

    Dreamt of this Rose. Dream started in a shady side of town. Looks aré mood depriving. Services are lackluster and attitude along with hygiene very thought provoking.

  11. #4322

    Expecting higher admissions

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...7/432413212695

    This provider is increasing admission prices due OMG the cold spell. Same unfriendly side of town, rush service and wipes for hygiene needs. Then they begin flooding phones and asking why we have not visited lately. Stay warm!

  12. #4321

    What happened to Jen.

    Been trying to call and text her with no answer. All the reviews of her also stopped. Very slim pickings out there unlike the old days of 2-3 years ago. What happened?

  13. #4320

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3009435

    Tried searching forum without success.
    If you read her one review for her that's on your link it even says it is a fake profile.

  14. #4319

    Who?

    Which trailer girl is this? Can you even burst pipes in a trailer? Screw pictures of girls, I would love to see a doublewide floating down the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Her pipes burst and she is looking for some quick cash. Seniors pm me for details. Ss trailer incall.

  15. #4318

    Normal

    I don't know if it has gone downhill per sea. I would categorize it more like it is the same damn low end girls, day in and day out. The same fake ads, that mix up the pictures from time to time, which can be amusing. There is a distinct lack of decent talent for quite some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Gosh I was looking for a new tasty treat and checked out stg. Site has gone down hill the past few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape