Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 18208
-
01-30-19 22:24 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 133Nice work as always!
I haven't seen her since May 2018, but it might be time for another visit! Great job, as always, TMC!! Providing details, pictures and everything!
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 18:39 #4722Banned Member

Posts: 242Formally Altamonte now Longwood Nikki
I'm posting this here since she's not advertising at the moment but yep she's back. Its been months since I've seen her but the BBBJ skills are still top notch and kitty is just as tight. Unfortunately what has changed is her situation, doesn't have her car or incall yet. She borrows a truck from a roommate which may not always be available. She told me she should get her car back Friday and incall soon after but for now doing outcalls and car dates. Only real negative is the belly is bigger, just not big enough to really bother me but I'm mentioning it so you guys that have seen her before know going in. As always her new number is available to contributing members.
TMC.
-
01-30-19 18:11 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 91Sabrina
I had such a great time with her!
Originally Posted by Berserker06
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 17:00 #4720Banned Member

Posts: 606You're correct
I had got the same message which sucks big time, or so to speak.
Originally Posted by RunnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:25 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 542NIkki duet
I had contacted Nikki after reading BBcs post. We had set up the time for the two to come my place. Shortly after Nikki messaged me that her friend couldn't get her car started, then shortly after she wasn't getting anything from her friend. So I picked up Nikki and went back to my place. Had the usual great time with Nikki. Nikki could really use some assistance right now, so if you have her info. Contact and help her out if you can.
Originally Posted by RunnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 15:49 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 327Contact for Nikki?
Hi guys, could someone please provide contact info for Nikki? Would greatly appreciate it thanks!
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 15:05 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 191Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:07 #4716Banned Member

Posts: 606Incall
There's an incall right now.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 12:02 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 325UTR Nikki
Damn Nikki is looking good. I almost forgot what a great ass Nikki has. Her service is fantastic and she is a nice down to earth girl too. She loves to please. I wish I could make it up to see her and her friend. Is there an in call in her future? Thanks for the pics BBC.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:08 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 968Thanks for the correction. Sorry my bad getting old and not a smartphone techie, LOL.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:05 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 252Daisy UTR port orange
If you are looking for a spinner with small Tits that has a dancers body. Daisy is it. Such a pretty and submissive spinner. Out of port orange / south Dayton. A must see and not some over hyped girl. Petite and it is like her mission in life is to please a man. Lots of fun with small a cups and a nice booty. She has an incall today after 4 pm in Daytona area.
-
01-30-19 11:04 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 252Nikki utr
Guys if you haven't seen her you should. Beautiful girl and her friend is just as pretty. Nikki will knock your socks off and takes care of you like you are a king. Great rates too. Thanks to BBC for introducing this one and keeping her around.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:50 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 542Niiki
Is that OC Deltona Nikki?
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:42 #4710Banned Member

Posts: 606Damn it's cold out.
Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
-
01-30-19 09:02 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 280She used to be one of my regulars when she was living in East Orlando. I used to see her like twice a week. As Al said, she is now in Poinciana, very far from me. The drive is like taking a trip to Lakeland or Tampa from Bithlo. I saw her 3 times since she moved but I wish she is closer. She is a very good one and you will not regret seeing her.
Originally Posted by CircumAl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






