Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Playtime Without GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree! I'm amazed by the number of providers suffering from GPS in Chicago. Don't waste anytime and move on to the next provider.
    I've never seen a provider / massage therapist with GPS. I guess I've been lucky.

  2. #20534
    While l2 and l3 are always welcome I am currently looking for a very good l1 provider. Really good tease is what I would be looking for, specifically the ass region. PM if you want.

  3. #20533
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    If they even hint at having the gps I am not the least bit interested in spending my hard earned money on some c**t who makes their living on their back! There are girls out there that appreciate the money and the guy not being a bad person. Those girls will get my cash!
    I completely agree! I'm amazed by the number of providers suffering from GPS in Chicago. Don't waste anytime and move on to the next provider.

  4. #20532

    Nuru?

    Hey guys,

    I did a quick forum search for Nuru but was just wondering who the best provider is for it. Something authentic, not an inflatable mattress with baby lotion.

    All help is appreciated.

  5. #20531

    I totally agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    If she ignores you after 2 attempts, fuck it, there are plenty of available around. Good luck.
    If they even hint at having the gps I am not the least bit interested in spending my hard earned money on some c**t who makes their living on their back! There are girls out there that appreciate the money and the guy not being a bad person. Those girls will get my cash!

  6. #20530

    Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this massage provider or even gotten a hold of her? I thought she had been discussed, but came up empty on the massage thread search. I've emailed multiple times with no response. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975452.
    If she ignores you after 2 attempts, fuck it, there are plenty of available around. Good luck.

  7. #20529

    Alexis

    Has anyone seen this massage provider or even gotten a hold of her? I thought she had been discussed, but came up empty on the massage thread search. I've emailed multiple times with no response. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975452.

  8. #20528
    Probably nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    We all have seen providers leaving forever and. Returning back. In any case, what was so unique and special about Mimi that made her stood up above some others?

  9. #20527

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Is that also known as foreplay in China?
    We all have seen providers leaving forever and. Returning back. In any case, what was so unique and special about Mimi that made her stood up above some others?

  10. #20526

    MiMi

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen1  [View Original Post]
    For the fortunate that knew Mimi on Peterson at her own place, Elston as well as Tinley Park left for China last Sunday.

    To pursue her career in early childhood development.

    She was a Gem.
    Is that also known as foreplay in China?

  11. #20525

    MiMi.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen1  [View Original Post]
    For the fortunate that knew Mimi on Peterson at her own place, Elston as well as Tinley Park left for China last Sunday.

    To pursue her career in early childhood development.

    She was a Gem.
    Truly a gem!

    Gone but not forgotten.

  12. #20524

    MiMI

    For the fortunate that knew Mimi on Peterson at her own place, Elston as well as Tinley Park left for China last Sunday.

    To pursue her career in early childhood development.

    She was a Gem.

  13. #20523

    New talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I was at Harmony Spa the other day and I was told that they were going to get some new talent in. Need to plan another visit.

    Any feedback on Pro Beauty on Irving? Was wondering if it was legit and on par with Harmony.
    All of the places where business isn't blooming promise some new talent being afraid to loose a patron and trying to provoke curiosity. Knowing Harmony's prices, I doubt that they are overwhelmed with the business. Usually if MMS promises some new talent, I ask "when", then I call and inquire if they (she) arrived.

  14. #20522

    New?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I was at Harmony Spa the other day and I was told that they were going to get some new talent in. Need to plan another visit.

    Any feedback on Pro Beauty on Irving? Was wondering if it was legit and on par with Harmony.
    As far as I know Pro Beauty that was on Irving Park road closed on 2015/16.

  15. #20521

    Northside

    I was at Harmony Spa the other day and I was told that they were going to get some new talent in. Need to plan another visit.

    Any feedback on Pro Beauty on Irving? Was wondering if it was legit and on par with Harmony.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape