Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4725

    Summer1974

    Has anyone been to her new place off of 40th yet? She gave me the address but it looks sketchy. Any info would be great. Thanks.

  2. #4724

    MarlaynaRosa is looking for a few good men

    She's not exactly new to the board, she's done doubles with Allie. You may have seen the reviews in the classified section of her duo sessions with Allie. They were spectacular and I was lucky enough to see her one on one before she did that. She's a petite 30's Latina in fabulous shape and has mad skills in the bedroom. I can't post her real pic because she has a real life but the one below is a reasonable approximation. She works out frequently and is in great shape. She's very discreet with a real career and just does this for fun or mad money so it's probably a limited run for her. She's a total GFE and oral wizard. I love the way she looks up and makes eye contact during BBBJ with that porn star smirk that says "I've got you just where you want me". Always makes me smile. She has a handle here, MarlaynaRosa so you can PM her to inquire as to her availability and rates. She reads the board and will no doubt review your posts to vet you. Sorry I don't have her number to hand out but PM will be the initial point of contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MarlaynaRosa.jpg‎  

  3. #4723

    Nice work as always!

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here since she's not advertising at the moment but yep she's back. Its been months since I've seen her but the BBBJ skills are still top notch and kitty is just as tight. Unfortunately what has changed is her situation, doesn't have her car or incall yet. She borrows a truck from a roommate which may not always be available. She told me she should get her car back Friday and incall soon after but for now doing outcalls and car dates. Only real negative is the belly is bigger, just not big enough to really bother me but I'm mentioning it so you guys that have seen her before know going in. As always her new number is available to contributing members.

    TMC.
    I haven't seen her since May 2018, but it might be time for another visit! Great job, as always, TMC!! Providing details, pictures and everything!

  4. #4722

    Formally Altamonte now Longwood Nikki

    I'm posting this here since she's not advertising at the moment but yep she's back. Its been months since I've seen her but the BBBJ skills are still top notch and kitty is just as tight. Unfortunately what has changed is her situation, doesn't have her car or incall yet. She borrows a truck from a roommate which may not always be available. She told me she should get her car back Friday and incall soon after but for now doing outcalls and car dates. Only real negative is the belly is bigger, just not big enough to really bother me but I'm mentioning it so you guys that have seen her before know going in. As always her new number is available to contributing members.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki1.jpg‎   Nikki2.jpg‎   Niiki3.jpg‎  

  5. #4721

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker06  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to see her go. I saw her back in December and had a really nice time.
    I had such a great time with her!

  6. #4720

    You're correct

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.
    I had got the same message which sucks big time, or so to speak.

  7. #4719

    NIkki duet

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.
    I had contacted Nikki after reading BBcs post. We had set up the time for the two to come my place. Shortly after Nikki messaged me that her friend couldn't get her car started, then shortly after she wasn't getting anything from her friend. So I picked up Nikki and went back to my place. Had the usual great time with Nikki. Nikki could really use some assistance right now, so if you have her info. Contact and help her out if you can.

  8. #4718

    Contact for Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Hi guys, could someone please provide contact info for Nikki? Would greatly appreciate it thanks!

  9. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    There's an incall right now.
    Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.

  10. #4716

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Damn Nikki is looking good. I almost forgot what a great ass Nikki has. Her service is fantastic and she is a nice down to earth girl too. She loves to please. I wish I could make it up to see her and her friend. Is there an in call in her future? Thanks for the pics BBC.
    There's an incall right now.

  11. #4715

    UTR Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Damn Nikki is looking good. I almost forgot what a great ass Nikki has. Her service is fantastic and she is a nice down to earth girl too. She loves to please. I wish I could make it up to see her and her friend. Is there an in call in her future? Thanks for the pics BBC.

  12. #4714
    Thanks for the correction. Sorry my bad getting old and not a smartphone techie, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    You said, "Could not agree less. ".

    But, after reading your post, I believe you meant to say you couldn't agree MORE. Yes / no?

    Either way, I have to agree, Michele is probably the best GFE date I have ever had. I am wrecked by her schedule since her return, but totally understand her wanting to have a life. She still lives on in my fantasies. LOL!

    I am working on getting my schedule to synchronize with hers so that I can see her again. I need a "fix", BAD. .

  13. #4713

    Daisy UTR port orange

    If you are looking for a spinner with small Tits that has a dancers body. Daisy is it. Such a pretty and submissive spinner. Out of port orange / south Dayton. A must see and not some over hyped girl. Petite and it is like her mission in life is to please a man. Lots of fun with small a cups and a nice booty. She has an incall today after 4 pm in Daytona area.

  14. #4712

    Nikki utr

    Guys if you haven't seen her you should. Beautiful girl and her friend is just as pretty. Nikki will knock your socks off and takes care of you like you are a king. Great rates too. Thanks to BBC for introducing this one and keeping her around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.

  15. #4711

    Niiki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Is that OC Deltona Nikki?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape