Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,066 to 22,080 of 26401
-
01-31-19 15:55 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 51Notice her availability changed as well. Maybe she has a full time job? This could now be a side thing.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 15:24 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 238Lexy Jorden
Anyone have any reviews of this blonde?
-
01-31-19 14:00 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 154Jenn
So I have heard she is not longer at her place she was. She went back home for a minute but I am sure the extra fund she was getting was nicer than sitting at home.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 12:56 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 52Satin Silk.
Saw her 2 weeks ago at a nice chain hotel in the western burbs. Easy set up and drama free. Arrived and was given her room number and was greeted by the girl in the pics. Pretty face and an amazing body (fake tits, but they're really well done and soft). She's friendly, clean, and easy to talk to with no signs of addiction. Everything is covered and she doesn't seem to allow kissing. Didn't try, but I just got the feeling she wasn't into it. She says she does greek, but I'm not into that, so I'm not sure if it costs more. Pricey (160 for hh), but her riding skills are worth it.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/587164019804
-
01-31-19 12:43 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 380Popular gal
Since post 3336 Nov of 18, Jen has blew away Milw men like a storm. I'm not sure she's going to even need to post much longer. Her stable may be full enough to maintain her needs as long as she continues to do what she does so well.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 12:32 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 655Rose
Her sister. Angel Rose seems to be very good looking!! She's open to SnapChat too!!
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 00:02 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 64Asian Candy
Can anyone pm her facebook or current contact info? Thanks.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...lwaukee-300121
-
01-30-19 22:26 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 1480Strange
She hasn't posted in awhile and then bam, she posts when I question where she was. Hmmm does she read this forum?
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 21:21 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 1136I tried to hook up back than and never succeeded. That picture alone was enough to sell me. PM please Jim.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 20:36 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 154This Jen. She just posted
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/534412891594
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 18:04 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 817Rose. I got to ask
What in the world did you see in the ad that may say. I need to go see her?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 16:50 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 63Jen
Thought it was just me I also noticed that she stopped posting ads maybe the notel finally had enough of the traffic and called LE.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 14:54 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 380Candy
Candy is back in all of her 95 lbs of glory. I believe I published her first review back in 9/17 and after a few visits, haven't seen her since. She looks good, really thin as always and it was deja vu to reconnect but picked it up where we left off. Very open and no shame in informing of her latest adventures in time past. No sign of the monkey on her back. Admittedly in an open relationship but said no problem there. Gave me permission to pass along digits if anyone else was interested. Password protected.
-
01-30-19 07:43 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 656Not so Rosey
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/832281195990
Dreamt of this Rose. Dream started in a shady side of town. Looks aré mood depriving. Services are lackluster and attitude along with hygiene very thought provoking.
-
01-30-19 07:36 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 656Expecting higher admissions
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...7/432413212695
This provider is increasing admission prices due OMG the cold spell. Same unfriendly side of town, rush service and wipes for hygiene needs. Then they begin flooding phones and asking why we have not visited lately. Stay warm!











Reply With Quote





