Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 27900
-
01-30-19 18:33 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 60Mimosa
Thanks guys, I'll visit sofi instead she looks more open to bb.
-
01-30-19 16:14 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 824Sweet jazzy
Has anyone seen her lately? I tried texting her a couple weeks ago and never got a response.
-
01-30-19 14:46 #5248Regular Member

Posts: 6She does BB, all holes. You'll see condoms placed nearby, but just ignore them.
Originally Posted by KidCash21
[View Original Post]
Heads up that the last time I saw her she was drunk, emotional, and wouldn't stop talking. It didn't stop be from fucking her all which ways but it was a bit off a put off.
-
01-30-19 13:51 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 133Actually jaida and summer are rooomies. Summer (her number is the one ending in 4330 from reviews) introduced me to jaida when I saw her last. I asked to use the restroom to freshen up and jaida was hanging out there 🙃. I just met jaida didn't actually play with her that night
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
That visit with Summer in itself was a bummer. After agreeing you everything (I have texts to prove) and taking my money she insisted on using covers or paying a significant upcharge along with a clean test so I left. One review said she was having trouble establishing clientele, maybe the b&s is the reason why.
-
01-30-19 12:18 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 15Discover Dahlia.
Hello gentlemen, anyone have info on this lovely lady? I am looking to establish a new regular. Anyone have the pleasure or BB with this provider?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...DiscoverDahlia
-
01-30-19 09:50 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 151Mimosa Factoria
She is cute and friendly, and extreme safety, even by safety-girl standards. And short sessions. Good massage though.
Originally Posted by Muree3
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 05:08 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 128Jaida
She is also known as Summer, check out the "Escort Report" thread, starting with post #436. She goes by Roxxy as well. So many names to keep track of, but definitely someone I want to see. Wouldn’t discuss bb services over text, said that it can be discussed in person, so I can’t confirm if it’s on the table or not.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
Haven't had the chance due to scheduling issues. She does this part time and doesn't usually work late. Let me know if you have any luck.
-
01-30-19 01:08 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 472Jaida / Jada
Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...126/2063380318
-
01-29-19 13:11 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 267Mimosa GFE. Not BB
GFE yes. BB = No unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Muree3
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 12:09 #5241Banned Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Two things
1. Who cares
2. Why do assholes like you who don't post insist on telling guys what they shouldn't post?
3. Actually who cares, just get the fuck gone.
A2
-
01-29-19 01:00 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 133Skye
No personal experience. Last time I asked her. She quoted 250 for hh for BB. I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
She has been reviewed here before. Search for Skye.
-
01-28-19 22:42 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 137Mimosa
Attractive, fun, great body, nice kissing but NO on bb during my visit, eventhough she asked I return. She was very polite about the bb rejection.
Originally Posted by Muree3
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 19:12 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 61SexxxieStaci
She is going to visit NYC soon and I would like to know if anyone has any info whether SexxxieStaci, which also goes by Staciofseattle69, does BBFS. If she does, is it discuss beforehand or you just go for it.
Any info is appreciated, thanks.
-
01-28-19 18:31 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 60Mimosa
Someone had a experience with her? I texted her and she said GFE, I'm not sure if she is open bb.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128154%3B
-
01-28-19 18:26 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 137Naudia
She said her name was Naudia, I would say about 5'5"-5'7", had a horizontal faint scar / burns across her left upper leg, maybe 3" long. Nice and slender, very saggy small breasts, large nipples.
Originally Posted by TacomaLurker23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




