Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,576 to 19,590 of 31831
-
01-30-19 16:44 #12256Regular Member

Posts: 19Sting!
Nicki on STG from Goodlettsville is a sting. I have the citation in hand.
-
01-30-19 15:58 #12255Senior Member

Posts: 44Exactly. Hence the dumpster fire reference. 😂128514;.
Originally Posted by JamesMR
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:36 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone have advice regarding this chick?
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...991069/swallow
Not sure if I want to take the plunge.
-
01-30-19 13:24 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 87Dumpster Fire.
OMF'nGAWD, that was hilarious!! Almost spit coffee all over my keyboard when I saw that. Well played, Dom, well played.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:24 #12252Senior Member

Posts: 68Depending on the day. Dumpster fire or smoking.
I agree that she is not that hot. She is cute but has a great lower half & serious oral skills. But those sob stories about how she got arrested in this area & then she has unpaid tickets in another area. Gives one a headache. I have learned to stick to the agreed upon price that was negotiated before arriving. You should to, boys. If you can get past all that; she is pleasant to talk to & gives a good performance.
-
01-30-19 13:06 #12251Senior Member

Posts: 74Pictures Hayden.
Just sharing, I did not take these.
Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 11:02 #12250Senior Member

Posts: 40Hayden Smoking or Dumpster Fire
I wouldn't say she's smoking hot or anything. Even though I had a good experience with her, she seems overall too troublesome to deal with. Since I value my time and sanity highly, I'd prefer someone without her problems.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 10:06 #12249Senior Member

Posts: 1656Smoking Hayden
LOL that is GREAT! Sadly true.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:47 #12248Senior Member

Posts: 257Hayden
That is too, f**king funny!
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:29 #12247Senior Member

Posts: 439Here you go.
Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 09:22 #12246Senior Member

Posts: 1656Hayden
You should do some research her reviews are not the best she has issues and bad behavior.
Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 08:54 #12245Senior Member

Posts: 145Hayden
Anyone willing to send me pics of Hayden. Haven't taken the plunge to see her but I hear she's smokin.
-
01-30-19 07:52 #12244Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1Wasn't an actual appointment
We didn't set up a time for an official appointment. I told you I would contact you when I was able to see you, which I got swamped with too many things at once. I apologise that I didn't get back to you, but I did not stand you up for an official appointment.
Originally Posted by MaximV
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 23:03 #12243Senior Member

Posts: 359Thanks
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Rickforfun
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 20:33 #12242Senior Member

Posts: 74Cherisha Star
Cherish is very real, and travels through Nashville several times a year. Seen her first time about 5 years ago, always remembered me. She's BBBJ GFE cfs, can be slow or pornstar style. She often travels with Kay Day. Cherisha is cuter though, has great manmades, but they both are great.
Originally Posted by DieselAddict
[View Original Post]
Kay Day k2 d.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...304&cityid=424











Reply With Quote





