Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12270

    Blondie, Icee Who ever she is, Not Good!

    Quote Originally Posted by YuFunny  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...378&cityid=424

    I've seen Blondiebaby96 a couple of times recently. Her name is Icee, and yes she has been reviewed on here before. Both of my visits were great! Awesome in fact! I will definitely see her again!

    She is a tight little spinner, Ultra petite! Very tiny girl, but trust me she is all woman!! She is young (23) Very fit! She is sensually aggressive and has a gorgeous body! She is really a full on GFE, Very GFE, with PSE tendencies, great kisser, likes to cuddle if you are into that (first time that has ever happened), great pillow talk (Also a first), very attentive, receptive to suggestions, she likes the word YES, and she uses it often! There were a couple of No's (two) but they were not even that important to me. She is a very skilled, former dancer with super moves. She did a thing last night that really rocked my world! I felt like I was starring in a video, Really Hot!

    Both times set up was super easy, no clock watching, I never felt rushed, and I had her full attention the entire time. Her in-call, where she lives, is a townhouse complex. To be honest Its not a great complex, it could use some TLC, but I have not gotten any weird vibes or felt unsafe entering or exiting her location. She just moved in, and she doesn't have a lot of furniture, but her room is furnished with the necessary items, its comfortable, clean and tidy.

    If you have issues with cigarette smoke, Icee is a heavy smoker, and she smokes in her place so you will smell like smoke when you leave. That is not a problem for me, but I do know that some on this forum do not like the smoke smell so I thought I should mention it. Also, she has a roommate. I have not run into him when entering or exiting. She is upfront about the fact that she has a roommate. I have heard him down stairs while I have been there, but so far this has not been an issue. I get the impression that she is totally independent, its just a living situation thing, and I don't have any concerns about it. Again, I just wanted to let everyone know in advance about it.

    All in all I feel that the positives greatly outweigh the negatives! I haven't fully decided yet, but she may be my ATF! So until she convinces me otherwise, I'm all in on Icee!

    PM me for details.
    I found some old reviews on this one under the name ICEE, that made me a little leery, but, this was a good review so I tried to set up something today. She was going to meet me in mboro near the college. At first she tried tried to meet me in a parked car. I said no! Then she asked about a "loan" to make things happen indoors, and I said ok. She said she was on her way to meet, It took forever, and she kept texting saying she was almost there. It was probably an hour before she said she was where we would meet. I looked and couldn't find her car so I called her and she said she was somewhere near but wouldn't show unless I sent the "loan" in advance. I'm new, but I'm not stupid. I'm pretty sure she was not going to show regardless of what I did. So I said goodbye and left. Is this a normal type of thing? Like I said I'm new and this kind of has me a little freaked out. Any Advice?

  2. #12269

    Sting!

    Nicki on STG from Goodlettsville is a sting. I have the citation in hand.

  3. #12268
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMR  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say she's smoking hot or anything. Even though I had a good experience with her, she seems overall too troublesome to deal with. Since I value my time and sanity highly, I'd prefer someone without her problems.
    Exactly. Hence the dumpster fire reference. 😂128514;.

  4. #12267

    Anyone have advice regarding this chick?

    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...991069/swallow

    Not sure if I want to take the plunge.

  5. #12266

    Dumpster Fire.

    OMF'nGAWD, that was hilarious!! Almost spit coffee all over my keyboard when I saw that. Well played, Dom, well played.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.

  6. #12265

    Depending on the day. Dumpster fire or smoking.

    I agree that she is not that hot. She is cute but has a great lower half & serious oral skills. But those sob stories about how she got arrested in this area & then she has unpaid tickets in another area. Gives one a headache. I have learned to stick to the agreed upon price that was negotiated before arriving. You should to, boys. If you can get past all that; she is pleasant to talk to & gives a good performance.

  7. #12264

    Pictures Hayden.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to send me pics of Hayden. Haven't taken the plunge to see her but I hear she's smokin.
    Just sharing, I did not take these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-4D64438A-E322-486B-BDC8-001EC54FDC1D.jpeg‎   2-7B5A8F12-722B-4458-98B4-D69D48CDC7E0.jpeg‎   3-D02FEF42-7BB4-4BD0-8D1D-AF1D373131A2.jpeg‎   4-D0099CCF-D7FA-49B8-B83B-203D80EA5094.jpeg‎   5-DF19BB0E-2C73-4238-BCF1-1608C8115DCD.jpeg‎  

    6-IMG_2756.jpg‎  

  8. #12263

    Hayden Smoking or Dumpster Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    I wouldn't say she's smoking hot or anything. Even though I had a good experience with her, she seems overall too troublesome to deal with. Since I value my time and sanity highly, I'd prefer someone without her problems.

  9. #12262

    Smoking Hayden

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    LOL that is GREAT! Sadly true.

  10. #12261

    Hayden

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    That is too, f**king funny!

  11. #12260
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to send me pics of Hayden. Haven't taken the plunge to see her but I hear she's smokin.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DumpsterFire2.jpg‎  

  12. #12259

    Hayden

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksVegas13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to send me pics of Hayden. Haven't taken the plunge to see her but I hear she's smokin.
    You should do some research her reviews are not the best she has issues and bad behavior.

  13. #12258

    Hayden

    Anyone willing to send me pics of Hayden. Haven't taken the plunge to see her but I hear she's smokin.

  14. #12257

    Wasn't an actual appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximV  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6154896586

    Made an appt. To see her called at the appt. Time she says she will be ready in a bit, then she ghosted me, stood me up, so she is on my shit list, we need to begin a shit list of girls who, stand us up and or rip us off etc.
    We didn't set up a time for an official appointment. I told you I would contact you when I was able to see you, which I got swamped with too many things at once. I apologise that I didn't get back to you, but I did not stand you up for an official appointment.

  15. #12256

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickforfun  [View Original Post]
    That is the Ivy he spoke of. I have seen her and a full review is on the way. She is wonderful. Run don't walk to see her. She is clean, DDF free with clear eyes and head and loves her job. She really gets into it. H $200, HH 150 and QV 100. My experience was BBBJ where he stated CBJ. Once again she is a lot of fun and habit free. A breath of fresh air from what I have been running across.
    Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape