Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,766 to 27,780 of 31475
-
01-29-19 09:55 #3710Banned Member

Posts: 30Thanks, I couldn't remember for the life of me. Do you know why she changed her name?
Originally Posted by SamBoyFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 09:45 #3709Banned Member

Posts: 30Arora
Any info on her? http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...e/914024023382.
-
01-29-19 09:03 #3708Regular Member

Posts: 22Actual real asians
So it seems like everywhere I look is flooded with these obviously fake ads from super hot Asians. This makes me dream that maybe they could be real, but let's face it they are all bait and switch. Makes me wonder, are there any real hot asians out there people have found?
-
01-29-19 08:16 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 129Klein Report
After hearing stories about her I decided to give her a shot last year 2018. Once the session was done, I'm wasn't to sure. Not saying she's a bad provider, but I know I can go to someone else with better quality. Even if it means I'm paying an extra 20 bucks. Honestly, overall the experience wasn't memorable.
Originally Posted by ShiftyShafts
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 06:53 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 390Ads
Have you read her ads?
Originally Posted by FlatBackKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 06:50 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 390Yup
I knew something was off with her.
Originally Posted by NastyNardo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 06:42 #3704Regular Member

Posts: 14She's definitely on the spectrum
I was curious, so I called her. Talking to her on the phone, you can tell within 30 seconds that she is slow. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by DocDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 04:04 #3703Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Thank You.
Thanks for your review Still trying to figure out what section I can vouch for you without mods removing for it being in the wrong sections. I'll figure it out.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 00:42 #3702Regular Member

Posts: 5Experience?
Any report from when you met a few years back? Would be interested if you reccomend.
Originally Posted by FlatBackKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 00:12 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 75Kennedy Klein
She used to go by Taylor Rose.
Originally Posted by FlatBackKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 23:33 #3700Banned Member

Posts: 37What kind of special needs, I wonder. After seeing the original post, I contacted her via text, got reasonably sane texts fairly promptly. She asked for age, race, occupation, and a photo. She also asked me whether I was affiliated with any law enforcement. Didn't respond much after that, so still waiting.
Originally Posted by NastyNardo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 22:14 #3699Banned Member

Posts: 30Kennedy
I met this young lady a few years back but she went by a different name, anyone remember her old name?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...5/956442601604
-
01-28-19 19:55 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 51Vivienne Leigh
Hi guys! Has anyone tried Vivienne our? She looks like she could be fun! Thanks!
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
01-28-19 17:46 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 93Intel
From the Intel I've gathered she graduated from a school that caters to special needs students. She thinks she's a model and she says she's studying business and massage. I have no doubt that she's a real person but all signs point to her not quite being all there.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 16:11 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 251Molly
Molly is a great time usually. She is an older triangle SW that made it indoors. Her head game was at one time some of the best and Iwould say basically everything is on the table with her. I will let you know, you probably overpaid but as long as you had a good time.
Originally Posted by FlatBackKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




