Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,796 to 27,810 of 37368
-
01-28-19 22:55 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 265Jessa
This is crazy Jessa. She was definitely fun at first though. Wouldn't trust her or her sister now though.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 22:46 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 694Jamie's Sister
You thought right. It's not that girl.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 21:40 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 1333Ginger
Can I get little red's info?
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 21:21 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 242Are you sure that's Jamie's sister? I thought her name is Jessa and she is a hot blonde.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 21:12 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 784Vikki
Had the pleasure of seeing Vikki again this weekend. Very nice. She has great oral skills and the kitty was nice and moist. I recommend and the price is reasonable.
Have fun.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 20:08 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 571Looking for recommendations.
Fellow mongers I used to live in Cville. And played all through out VA. Passing thru to richmond in 2 weeks looking for a recommendations. Willing to pass on recommendations in Cinn. Dayton, Lexington and Louisville. Ty. FW. Looking for Utr, spinner, bbbjcimws.
-
01-28-19 19:05 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 242I totally agree. Vikki is GFE and aims to please.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 19:01 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 103Shelby
Anyone care to share Shelby's contact info? I been searching the normal places but no luck.
-
01-28-19 18:50 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 103Waste of time
Back in town for a little while thought I would try something new. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/373521876625 Texted back in forth with her and set a time. I arrived and texted her I was there and got no reply. I called and no answer. After a few more text I thought I was just grab some food nearby and see if she replies. After 30 minute still no word from her so I headed back to my hotel a 20 minute drive. She did finally reply saying she is ready about 4 hours late. I said no thanks. Txted little red and she came by for some room service. Them little tits looking fantastic.
-
01-28-19 18:16 #9564Regular Member

Posts: 22Question
I am not from Richmond and it has been a while but traveling that way anyone know what happened to katelyn from hopewell?
-
01-28-19 18:13 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 694Vikki
Bumping this up to the top as she could use some help. All you Southside mongers looking for a blonde spinner should consider her. She's in a nicer hotel near Hull and Courthouse and her rates are very reasonable, especially for regulars.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 17:35 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's a thicker girl and not a spinner, so of that's your thing, she not it. She is younger (about 34) and super sweet. Nice girl that likes to please and is good at it. I met up with her on Midlothian and enjoyed myself and have no complaints. Please do the needful send me a ton of questions. See her for yourself. Very reasonable. And again, if you like a thicker girl that's clean and sane, she's good. If you want a spinner, move on.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 16:09 #9561Regular Member

Posts: 1Angel or Sassy Red
I am new to this forum but not the hobby, but only get down to Richmond occasionally. Will be there this week, perfer providers that are a little older not the young ones. Anyone know anything about Sassy Red (39) or Angel (34)? Thanks.
-
01-28-19 15:29 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 653Matilda
Forgot to post a report about her, but I saw her about 2 weeks ago now. Staying at a safe, but dumpy motel in the west end. She was very nice, but also high when I got there. BBBJ was decent. She didn't appear to have any problem deep throating, but got a little toothy and one of her piercings also made it a bit uncomfortable when she took the whole thing in. FS was mediocre imo. Was kinda lazy on top, so I had to pound it out in mish and doggie to finish. No kissing, no greek without a crazy upcharge. Cover was optional if that's your thing. Damage was. 8 for a qv that definitely went over. Nice girl, but only worth. 6 for one pop max, imo.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
-
01-28-19 14:32 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes, Jamie
Thought that's who I was going to see, but I believe her sidter is who tried the BS. This is her. Stay away!
Originally Posted by RvaMonger
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/213785725495











Reply With Quote





