Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7371
-
01-29-19 10:57 #606Senior Member

Posts: 31Hey guys, decently long time on previous board and this one since it came back.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Usually don't post alot last forum was probably 6-12 reviews in total. Either way none of that is the point that previous post is.
Just felt like saying for someone so overly picky especially when age is concerned you would figure she should have no need to pump herself up in fake views.
We all have our preferences but if its bad enough you need to push out info yourself to drive business then maybe not alienate what is likely a large portion of potential clientele.
Just a thought!
-
01-29-19 10:31 #605Senior Member

Posts: 34Wow
Finally do my first post was about to do some in the ct section for the AMPs I usually visit and this is the response.
I'm sorry brother but I'm a monger just like you. I'm sure an admin can see how long I've been lurking and in which state. Don't know why shed be reading reviews there.
.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 17:48 #604Senior Member

Posts: 1659Thanks Lynn!
Make sure you review yourself again for post #2!
Originally Posted by HitThat10
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 13:06 #603Senior Member

Posts: 220Same
There are a couple different Bellas posting, but the two links you posted are for the same girl. Same ad title and phone # listed.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 12:55 #602Senior Member

Posts: 468There are 2 girls with the same # calling themselves Bella. That may explain some of the discrepancies in reviews?
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/921334102517
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/374876435088
Which one did you see?
-
01-28-19 12:19 #601Senior Member

Posts: 34Lynn
Saw her this morning. I think she's worth the hassle. She's really good at what she does and I'm hoping that after the first time there will be more on the menu. She has a great rack and doesn't appear to have any problems with partying which itself is a bonus. Ill be repeating for sure.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 09:17 #600Senior Member

Posts: 70Gardner
Mind sharing the contact for the Gardner girl?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
01-27-19 14:12 #599Senior Member

Posts: 667Sapphire?
Is this the girl? There seems to be 2 different numbers on the ad, which do you use? PM if needed.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/257280196954
-
01-27-19 11:04 #598Senior Member

Posts: 93Saphire in Holyoke. Own place. Great tits. Deep throats nice.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 10:42 #597Senior Member

Posts: 104840 bj.
I've got probably 3 girls who all do. 4 BBBJCIM with me. Ones in Gardner, the other two in Worcester. Coincidentally they're all the best bjers I've had too. I find the girls who truly like to suck did usually don't overcharge for it.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 08:32 #596Senior Member

Posts: 667Where can you get a $40 BBBJCIM?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 04:55 #595Senior Member

Posts: 1659I don't think so
Stick with the 40.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
But please share!
-
01-27-19 00:12 #594Senior Member

Posts: 59Lynn
She's worth it. Seen her a couple times. I live and work over the bridge and she has been my lunch break before LOL. Makes you comfortable and has a kinky mom look. I'm a sucker for milfs also.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 14:00 #593Senior Member

Posts: 1048Bonnie Tan Mom.
What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 12:27 #592Senior Member

Posts: 492The World As It Turns
Just like anything else, time comes with change. In the very old days, brothels existed everywhere. Then, they went away. Massage parlors. Cat houses. Call it what you want. Modern day. CL. Then spawns BP. Now STG is loosely backfilling these. Everything comes and goes and history repeats itself. Right now, its on the down side. It will again flourish. But if you look at the demise of all of those relms, it isn't the consumer that did anything to make them go away. Its just what we are now stuck with. This was the first Christmas season in I can't even remember no posts to help someone have a good Christmas or whatever. I always found one gem through numerous replies. But this year, I didn't post. I certainly wasn't being cheap. I just couldn't do it. Why? Because the choice was made for me. It was forced on me to not be able to do it. The reason we have what we have now is pure desperation. Which is what you find in the street. So we didn't do this to ourselves. Its all we have left to choose from. So the choices are choose from what's here. Or give it up. Ask yourself. Can you handle the latter? If you can. That's the way to save those couple of bucks.
Originally Posted by SolBlind
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





