Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 686 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #727

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Whit a room.

    Weight.

    119 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809

    Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.
    Was she worth it? How does she look? I only see one picture normally that is not a good sign but if you had ag old experience with her please share more as I'm looking for someone to see maybe tomorrow or next week but it's slim pickings as a lot of girls have bad reviews or I've seen before maybe it's best to stick to my usualls but I would like to try someone new or at least new to me.

  2. #726

    Brook worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be
    Is Brooke worth it I would go to the strip club if I wanted a dance but she does look decent and real unlike most on there I'm thinking about seeing her but would like to know who has seen her and if she is worth it and is safe.

  3. #725

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.
    I would have to agree with you.

  4. #724

    Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on you, your age, what you are expecting, etc. I'm older, a bit more laid back, but I got to say, I have had pretty good results dreaming with Angel, have not been disappointed, but then I am older, and she does what I like. And is open to suggestions.

    I will say these are not the best pics in this ad, in fact they are not good pics at all, and not a good reflection of her.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/a-lit...devil-16195606
    I tried to get in contact with her but had no luck our schedules didn't match up but I'm looking forward to trying to possibly meet up with her. Her pictures don't look the greatest but if the reviews are good I think I will take the plunge and try her out a lot of girls just aren't worth the trouble.

  5. #723

    Cutie with a booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before a couple of years ago, despite all the bad reviews. I knew she was going to be nasty looking, but I was thinking, I want a massage with happy ending. For me it's about how the touch feels, not so much looks, with rubdowns anyways. But it was BAD. Not only was she nasty, her apartment stunk, and she kinda sorta "petted" my back with one hand while she scrolled through her phone with the other hand. After about 3 minutes, she asked if I wanted any "extras. " Made it clear that the money already paid was just for the one handed back rub. I got up and left. Horrible.
    This ***** is nasty as F and her place smells worse than a damn portoilet. Her pimp will try to rob you if your not careful! Do not trust this Hoe.

  6. #722

    Looking for a older girl

    Whit a room.

    Weight.

    119 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809

    Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.

  7. #721

  8. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    See post earlier. below?
    Yes thanks I appreciate it man, it's hard to find legit girls on these sites a lot of scams fake pictures and just over all not into it so it's always good to hear the recommendations or reviews on these girls.

  9. #719

    Molly stay away

    Stay away from this one also she goes by Molly now but I almost seen her again because she said she was new and changed her hair color LOL so I almost got tricked but I didn't so I didn't waste no gas but she is over all bad nasty smelling hotel room speed like cigarettes and she was seemed drunk and had bruises all over on thighs hands seemed like a hard user of drugs I'm reposting because don't let the change in her hair color fool you and her saying she's "new".

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857

  10. #718

    Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Ford77  [View Original Post]
    Why I asked LOL I will be visiting flint next week for the whole week was wondering if any had recommendations?
    I'd recommend lucky Irish girl or Bailey they seem to be the best that I've seen so far both very sweet and lucky Irish is somewhat shy at first or a east with me I guess and Bailey was a firecracker she knew what she had to do to make me explode haven't met anyone better than those two so far as I am also looking for new recommended girls there is a lot of fake posts on stg so I'm asking on here to skip that.

  11. #717

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on you, your age, what you are expecting, etc. I'm older, a bit more laid back, but I got to say, I have had pretty good results dreaming with Angel, have not been disappointed, but then I am older, and she does what I like. And is open to suggestions.

    I will say these are not the best pics in this ad, in fact they are not good pics at all, and not a good reflection of her.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/a-lit...devil-16195606
    Thank you for the info yes I'm on the older side to and I think I will give her a try because a lot of the "younger" Ones just rush and do not really seem to into it while older woman take there time well as my experience goes with them so faf.

  12. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Which is angel.
    See post earlier. below?

  13. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back into hobby recently and would like to try someone new please send me recommendations on here. I would like to stray away from the usual I've noticed a lot of fake scam people on stg or just trying to get you to sign up some where and I want to skip all that and ask on here who is worth seeing at this point anyone who looks decent and doesn't charge that much but if it is really worth it I might take the plunge. I am sick of wasted time texting and calling girls that give the run around I would be appreciated to just get a link to the recommended it would help so much thanks.
    I guess it depends on you, your age, what you are expecting, etc. I'm older, a bit more laid back, but I got to say, I have had pretty good results dreaming with Angel, have not been disappointed, but then I am older, and she does what I like. And is open to suggestions.

    I will say these are not the best pics in this ad, in fact they are not good pics at all, and not a good reflection of her.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/a-lit...devil-16195606

  14. #714
    Why I asked LOL I will be visiting flint next week for the whole week was wondering if any had recommendations?

  15. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl yet? Looks hot and responded fast hhr. 80 hr $. 80. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...4/276159871792.
    I've seen her before a couple of years ago, despite all the bad reviews. I knew she was going to be nasty looking, but I was thinking, I want a massage with happy ending. For me it's about how the touch feels, not so much looks, with rubdowns anyways. But it was BAD. Not only was she nasty, her apartment stunk, and she kinda sorta "petted" my back with one hand while she scrolled through her phone with the other hand. After about 3 minutes, she asked if I wanted any "extras. " Made it clear that the money already paid was just for the one handed back rub. I got up and left. Horrible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape