Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 10284
-
01-26-19 23:36 #729Senior Member

Posts: 134Anyone seen lacie
She looks good in her pictures but we all know that isn't always the case so I was wondering has anyone seen her?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/get-r...lacie-16238895
-
01-26-19 23:33 #728Senior Member

Posts: 134Anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen her?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/649212145288
-
01-26-19 23:31 #727Senior Member

Posts: 134Worth it?
Was she worth it? How does she look? I only see one picture normally that is not a good sign but if you had ag old experience with her please share more as I'm looking for someone to see maybe tomorrow or next week but it's slim pickings as a lot of girls have bad reviews or I've seen before maybe it's best to stick to my usualls but I would like to try someone new or at least new to me.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 23:28 #726Senior Member

Posts: 134Brook worth it?
Is Brooke worth it I would go to the strip club if I wanted a dance but she does look decent and real unlike most on there I'm thinking about seeing her but would like to know who has seen her and if she is worth it and is safe.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 23:25 #725Senior Member

Posts: 134Agree.
I would have to agree with you.
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 23:23 #724Senior Member

Posts: 134Angel.
I tried to get in contact with her but had no luck our schedules didn't match up but I'm looking forward to trying to possibly meet up with her. Her pictures don't look the greatest but if the reviews are good I think I will take the plunge and try her out a lot of girls just aren't worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 17:39 #723Senior Member

Posts: 26Cutie with a booty
This ***** is nasty as F and her place smells worse than a damn portoilet. Her pimp will try to rob you if your not careful! Do not trust this Hoe.
Originally Posted by Ranger32
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 13:15 #722Hijacked account

Posts: 108Looking for a older girl
Whit a room.
Weight.
119 lb.
Height.
5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809
Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.
-
01-26-19 01:16 #721Senior Member

Posts: 134Sexy lexi
Has anyone seen her?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...i/427890052347
-
01-26-19 01:04 #720Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes thanks I appreciate it man, it's hard to find legit girls on these sites a lot of scams fake pictures and just over all not into it so it's always good to hear the recommendations or reviews on these girls.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 01:02 #719Senior Member

Posts: 134Molly stay away
Stay away from this one also she goes by Molly now but I almost seen her again because she said she was new and changed her hair color LOL so I almost got tricked but I didn't so I didn't waste no gas but she is over all bad nasty smelling hotel room speed like cigarettes and she was seemed drunk and had bruises all over on thighs hands seemed like a hard user of drugs I'm reposting because don't let the change in her hair color fool you and her saying she's "new".
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857
-
01-26-19 00:58 #718Senior Member

Posts: 134Recommend
I'd recommend lucky Irish girl or Bailey they seem to be the best that I've seen so far both very sweet and lucky Irish is somewhat shy at first or a east with me I guess and Bailey was a firecracker she knew what she had to do to make me explode haven't met anyone better than those two so far as I am also looking for new recommended girls there is a lot of fake posts on stg so I'm asking on here to skip that.
Originally Posted by Ford77
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 00:55 #717Senior Member

Posts: 134Angel
Thank you for the info yes I'm on the older side to and I think I will give her a try because a lot of the "younger" Ones just rush and do not really seem to into it while older woman take there time well as my experience goes with them so faf.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 00:06 #716Senior Member

Posts: 110See post earlier. below?
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 23:58 #715Senior Member

Posts: 110I guess it depends on you, your age, what you are expecting, etc. I'm older, a bit more laid back, but I got to say, I have had pretty good results dreaming with Angel, have not been disappointed, but then I am older, and she does what I like. And is open to suggestions.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
I will say these are not the best pics in this ad, in fact they are not good pics at all, and not a good reflection of her.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/a-lit...devil-16195606










Reply With Quote





