Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 14659
-
01-26-19 16:19 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 5947She is gorgeous well in the pics anyways. Wws dying to meet her and the friend but recent postings seem ti represent a behavior change ie working for the quick $ to get back to the hight as quick as possible.
Originally Posted by Poohbear2
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 15:52 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 173Melanie
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/7277689225
Sweet girl. It's just such a shame meth has completely wrecked her complexion. She was once an absolute stunner.
-
01-25-19 17:14 #1127

Posts: 352You responded to my post about Ashley but put Carmen in the title of your post. Just so we're clear, Carmen is not seeing people for those donations and or BBFS. Regarding Carmen, she does have a relatively messy in call location a couple miles north of Gandy Boulevard on the Tampa side. If you haven't already, shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 17:07 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 174Yes
She can host and is located south of the airport in a decent neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 15:21 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 237Central / down town area. Location could be better.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 15:00 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 960Thanks for the quick report. Central Clearwater?
Originally Posted by YoungWolf
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 14:39 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 718Carmen
Do you know if she had the ability to host or if she is strictly outcall?
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 13:15 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 237Ashley
Just saw her, reports are accurate nice girl willing to accommodate. Rack didn't look as good as pictured. Started of dreaming of BBBJ k9 mish finished Bbbjcob. Bit of a drive don't know if I will repeat.
-
01-25-19 11:26 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 237Been reaching out today, will report if I see her.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 09:43 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 960I have seen the mother and "cousin". They are UTR at this time. No apparent candy issues with either of them.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
I definitely want to take the this one for a ride..
I honestly think the screwy post under her name were probably done by somebody else
-
01-25-19 09:26 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 1714Wow she did go down and back up.
She was big, got really small, now she's extra large like Leon. Drugs man, they really do a number on you.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:32 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 1537Here let me do a name search for you.
Originally Posted by TooTru5150
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video317197/..._slumber_party
https://www.xvideos.com/video2143826..._bukkake_party
-
01-24-19 16:49 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 960Pass on her
I saw her. I would definitely pass. No real service other than a half hearted BBBJ with spit or CFS. She does not look healthy, no boobs and boring.
Originally Posted by Consumed1998
[View Original Post]
Good for a quick cum dump. I would not donate more than 30 if I saw her again.
YMMV.
P.m. me if you want more details.
-
01-24-19 16:10 #1116

Posts: 352Ashley
When I saw her back in September, she quoted me 60/100. I met her at her play house in Clearwater where she told me that her mother either is or used to be in the business as well. I think I remember her saying her sister or cousin is also. No, I didn't ask for phone numbers or links to the other two girls. She was friendly with me the whole time, didn't appear to be rushing me at all for a quick visit even. She was cool with BBJ, FIA / FIV and after she got me rock solid, she actually climbed on top and climb down without a coat on. But I did show her that I had a full panel test done just three weeks before so she has peace of mind giving a BBJ. YMMV I guess. I will say that she appeared to be about 15 to 20 pounds heavier than her pictures show. Not too fat, just full of figured. But if she has a habit, and has continued that habit since September, she's probably lost at least 25 to 30 lbs. She is or was legit, and I suppose if you vibe well, you'll have a great time. Stay safe, and happy humping. Oh yeah most forgot, Carmen appears to be back on the saddle again for those 50+ people I sent private messages too.
Originally Posted by MjWay9823
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 15:45 #1115Regular Member

Posts: 5What name is she under with Dirty D?
Originally Posted by Rook77
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




