Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 492 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you review yourself again for post #2!
    Hey guys, decently long time on previous board and this one since it came back.

    Usually don't post alot last forum was probably 6-12 reviews in total. Either way none of that is the point that previous post is.

    Just felt like saying for someone so overly picky especially when age is concerned you would figure she should have no need to pump herself up in fake views.

    We all have our preferences but if its bad enough you need to push out info yourself to drive business then maybe not alienate what is likely a large portion of potential clientele.

    Just a thought!

  2. #605

    Wow

    Finally do my first post was about to do some in the ct section for the AMPs I usually visit and this is the response.

    I'm sorry brother but I'm a monger just like you. I'm sure an admin can see how long I've been lurking and in which state. Don't know why shed be reading reviews there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you review yourself again for post #2!
    .

  3. #604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Thanks Lynn!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning. I think she's worth the hassle. She's really good at what she does and I'm hoping that after the first time there will be more on the menu. She has a great rack and doesn't appear to have any problems with partying which itself is a bonus. Ill be repeating for sure.
    Make sure you review yourself again for post #2!

  4. #603

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 girls with the same # calling themselves Bella. That may explain some of the discrepancies in reviews?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/921334102517

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/374876435088

    Which one did you see?
    There are a couple different Bellas posting, but the two links you posted are for the same girl. Same ad title and phone # listed.

  5. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Confirming legitimacy. A young hot spinner that responds quickly. Met her for a condom full service, she bounced and rode me so hard that I could not last long. She has a pretty face and nice attitude. Body is dry, rough, kitty is loose so there's been damage done. I would not recommend any bareback, use protection or bring your own. I would repeat as I had a good experience. Other mongers have listed a different experience so YMMV.

    She definitely smokes so beware of smell. I noticed 1 hooded figure walking outside when I arrived and received the room number. Maybe its a coincidence or her handler? I was never confronted so I'd say it's safe & discreet. Doubt these girls are ever indie, nor is this the 1st time noticing eyeballers.
    There are 2 girls with the same # calling themselves Bella. That may explain some of the discrepancies in reviews?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/921334102517

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/374876435088

    Which one did you see?

  6. #601

    Lynn

    Saw her this morning. I think she's worth the hassle. She's really good at what she does and I'm hoping that after the first time there will be more on the menu. She has a great rack and doesn't appear to have any problems with partying which itself is a bonus. Ill be repeating for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.

  7. #600

    Gardner

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I've got probably 3 girls who all do. 4 BBBJCIM with me. Ones in Gardner, the other two in Worcester. Coincidentally they're all the best bjers I've had too. I find the girls who truly like to suck did usually don't overcharge for it.
    Mind sharing the contact for the Gardner girl?

    Thank you.

  8. #599

    Sapphire?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saphire in Holyoke. Own place. Great tits. Deep throats nice.
    Is this the girl? There seems to be 2 different numbers on the ad, which do you use? PM if needed.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/257280196954

  9. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Where can you get a $40 BBBJCIM?
    Saphire in Holyoke. Own place. Great tits. Deep throats nice.

  10. #597

    40 bj.

    I've got probably 3 girls who all do. 4 BBBJCIM with me. Ones in Gardner, the other two in Worcester. Coincidentally they're all the best bjers I've had too. I find the girls who truly like to suck did usually don't overcharge for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Where can you get a $40 BBBJCIM?

  11. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.
    Where can you get a $40 BBBJCIM?

  12. #595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.
    Stick with the 40.

    But please share!

  13. #594

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.
    She's worth it. Seen her a couple times. I live and work over the bridge and she has been my lunch break before LOL. Makes you comfortable and has a kinky mom look. I'm a sucker for milfs also.

  14. #593

    Bonnie Tan Mom.

    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    She has a raspy voice and smells like an ashtray. Kind of looks like "Tan Mom," if you know the reference. Good oral skills and decent body for her age (which could be anything from 55-65, but a bit war-torn). Location is safe enough, but you have to not mind service on the couch in the entrance way.

  15. #592

    The World As It Turns

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.
    Just like anything else, time comes with change. In the very old days, brothels existed everywhere. Then, they went away. Massage parlors. Cat houses. Call it what you want. Modern day. CL. Then spawns BP. Now STG is loosely backfilling these. Everything comes and goes and history repeats itself. Right now, its on the down side. It will again flourish. But if you look at the demise of all of those relms, it isn't the consumer that did anything to make them go away. Its just what we are now stuck with. This was the first Christmas season in I can't even remember no posts to help someone have a good Christmas or whatever. I always found one gem through numerous replies. But this year, I didn't post. I certainly wasn't being cheap. I just couldn't do it. Why? Because the choice was made for me. It was forced on me to not be able to do it. The reason we have what we have now is pure desperation. Which is what you find in the street. So we didn't do this to ourselves. Its all we have left to choose from. So the choices are choose from what's here. Or give it up. Ask yourself. Can you handle the latter? If you can. That's the way to save those couple of bucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape