Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4680

    Dolly

    Dolly looking for some fun. Sent this picture. Like my previous post very sexy girl till she smiles. Check out the pic and look closely. I'm thinking Glock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dolly.jpg‎  

  2. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Sanford section to those who remember Brett for those who don't ill put here because she just wants a few good men. Brett dropped off about a year ago. I was a regular and happily she saved my number. Though I tried to reach her old phone. It seemed Brett had drama with her housemate and had a stalker issue with one of our members Unfortunately. Anyway she's got a stable place with a older gentleman she has to be discreet I've had several visits and no issues as of yet. Anyway she gives a great Cimws which is enough for me, Bretts very laid back and sweet very budget friendly (my rates are grandfathered you got to make your own deal) Ill pm digits 4076876770 lets treat her good so she'll stick around this time.
    Thanks for the PM.

  3. #4678

    UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jn904  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm me winter springs Dolly's contact?
    Best way to get info on a UTR is to search her name, find out who presented her as UTR.

    And PM that monger with contact request. More than likely won't get info on open forum.

    Just a thought.

  4. #4677

    Sanford Brett

    I posted this in the Sanford section to those who remember Brett for those who don't ill put here because she just wants a few good men. Brett dropped off about a year ago. I was a regular and happily she saved my number. Though I tried to reach her old phone. It seemed Brett had drama with her housemate and had a stalker issue with one of our members Unfortunately. Anyway she's got a stable place with a older gentleman she has to be discreet I've had several visits and no issues as of yet. Anyway she gives a great Cimws which is enough for me, Bretts very laid back and sweet very budget friendly (my rates are grandfathered you got to make your own deal) Ill pm digits 407XXX6770 lets treat her good so she'll stick around this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5c4b8de6d9b259.63566273_6fc80e3cf7a0af204c5952aad0bf407f0e8ea5a9292ad4adb48be71bc018415f[1.jpg‎  

  5. #4676

    Always a pleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw this sexy MILF again. Carmen was waiting for me as I requested. In a very sexy attire freshly bathed and smelling fine. I had told her that I was going to see her right after work and she had fresh towels soap and a clean shower waiting for me, I thought that was a very nice touch. We talked a bit and then off to the races Carmen started off with a super slowl and very erotic BBBJ with DT we then moved to 69 and from there different position, to many to mention LOL. She is very accommodating and sweet I am not going to drag this review on and on. Those of you that have seen here know what I am talking about. I have been asked for pictures of Carmen by many of you guys, I have been reluctant to post or share pictures out of respect for her. Carmen had asked me not to share. But having said that, I did get permission from her to share just a few pictures with her approval. Those of you that are on the fence, I hope the picture help you decide. Thank you Carmen for a wonderful time!

    Stay safe,

    Orlo69.
    Always a pleasure seeing you babe. Again & again & again. LOL. See you soon love. C. .

  6. #4675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Harmony

    I went and saw this sexy MILF again. Carmen was waiting for me as I requested. In a very sexy attire freshly bathed and smelling fine. I had told her that I was going to see her right after work and she had fresh towels soap and a clean shower waiting for me, I thought that was a very nice touch. We talked a bit and then off to the races Carmen started off with a super slowl and very erotic BBBJ with DT we then moved to 69 and from there different position, to many to mention LOL. She is very accommodating and sweet I am not going to drag this review on and on. Those of you that have seen here know what I am talking about. I have been asked for pictures of Carmen by many of you guys, I have been reluctant to post or share pictures out of respect for her. Carmen had asked me not to share. But having said that, I did get permission from her to share just a few pictures with her approval. Those of you that are on the fence, I hope the picture help you decide. Thank you Carmen for a wonderful time!

    Stay safe,

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190125_162028-1164x872.jpg‎   20190125_161806-800x600.jpg‎  

  7. #4674
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Dolly

    Can anyone pm me winter springs Dolly's contact?

  8. #4673

    Michele L

    Second dream with Michele L and did not disappoint only gets better.

    Text and organized time very easily and communicated would arrive on time.

    Michele was stunning as ever and after prepping herself in the bathroom led to DFK followed by DTBBJ which lasted a good amount of the time there, plenty of attention to the boys while admiring Michele's firm body.

    On came the cover and missionary where her tight pussy made it hard to hold on but damn it I tried, pumped away until filling the cover then laid for awhile and chit chatted about gaming which was stimulating.

    Wonderful lady. Unicorns do exist!

  9. #4672

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    So does that mean you were able to get FS last year? She does like her DATY, though.
    I did not try for FS, I live 4 69.

  10. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Got me excited as I thought you guys were talking about Holly with the angel wings tattoo on her back. Wish she would cone back.
    She never left. Just ultra UTR.

  11. #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Got me excited as I thought you guys were talking about Holly with the angel wings tattoo on her back. Wish she would cone back.
    She's back and been reviewed.

  12. #4669

    Spanish DD's

    Hey gents. Didnt know which thread to put this on but I guess Ill just put it here. I found a Woman in Town only til Sunday visiting from Cali. Name is Stephanie $100 CFS. She has double D's & A nice big ass too go with it. She is not a BBW at all. Just thick. PM for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7BE702C0-2777-4C01-9EFD-5188224B2CCC.jpg‎  

  13. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to meet her for the first time and she's more than I expected a perfect 10. I don't what else I can add but can't wait to see her again and kiss it, tease it, lick it, spank it, pound it, and ahhhhh and do it again and again.
    Congrats on joining the M1 L Club! I know it may seem hard to believe but the sessions get exponentially better as she learns your favorite outfits, techniques, and positions, etc.

  14. #4667

    Re: Holly.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in the past, nice time but limited. Might be time to try again.

    https://milfy.com.orlando.listcrawle...23874211/Holly
    I also had a nice time with Holly last year and she hinted that she may be willing to expand her horizons with me but I didn't want to risk being disappointed as a lot of girls just say that to get you to come back for another session.

    The plus is she answers her phone and scheduling with her was pretty easy. Look forward to a confirmed report of her expanded vocabulary before I revisit.

  15. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in the past, nice time but limited. Might be time to try again.

    https://milfy.com.orlando.listcrawle...23874211/Holly
    Got me excited as I thought you guys were talking about Holly with the angel wings tattoo on her back. Wish she would cone back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape