Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 31624
-
01-26-19 06:32 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 148Paige can help
Go see Paige. If you can't get in to see Paige yet, go see some others and then go see Paige. She is a good reference for MicheLe 1 L.
Let me put it to you this way. You can't go to the Super Bowl the first game you play of the season. You have preseason to warm up, regular season, and if you're really good the playoffs and Super Bowl. Then after that you get rewarded by being selected to go to the Pro Bowl. MicheLE 1 L is the Pro Bowl!
You can't go to the Pro Bowl after your first few posts. That's just the way it works. Have fun during preseason and regular season!
Originally Posted by DWill15
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 06:29 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 2652Morning Chuckle for Me
Originally Posted by DWill15
[View Original Post]
You gents got a soft chuckle out of me this morning. It was soft because I didn't want to wake up everyone in the house. First you need to check out some of the gentlemen who have reviewed her, PM them and they will tell you what it takes to see Michele 1 L. Once you pay your dues and jump through those hoops then and only then will you get an opportunity to see her. Please don't PM me because I don't get to Orlando enough to have the luxury of checking off all the boxes simply because 9 times out of 10 there are conflicts so I have to go to plan B which would not fall into the required criteria to meet this young lady.
Originally Posted by ProfessorXXX
[View Original Post]
Good luck, stay thirsty, and perhaps the stars will align for you!
-
01-25-19 23:07 #13757Regular Member

Posts: 1Please! LOL.
Originally Posted by DWill15
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 11:18 #13756Regular Member

Posts: 17Help Michele 1 L
Can anybody give me contact info?
-
01-23-19 06:56 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 127Dolly
Dolly has been around for a while, she's been UTR but looks like that may be changing. I've never seen her post an ad.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 06:24 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele1 L
Spent 90 minutes with the mesmerizing Michele1 L recently and I'm pleased to report it looks like she's going blonde again although she still has some color too. She modeled several new satin panties for me and she looked smoking hot in all of them. Had her wear some red satin panties with a big red bow on her ass for most of the session.
DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, FIV, CG, RCG, Mish, and K9. Pulled out and blew my load on her buns and bow. To quote Kiss, Michele puts the "x" in sex!
Will repeat,
SYM.
-
01-22-19 00:59 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks
Let me be the first to say thank you sir. For TOFTT many times.
Originally Posted by DylanX5
[View Original Post]
I've been on the Fence about 3 of these providers. Thanks for the intel to help me decide.
Stay Safe my friends.
-
01-21-19 22:30 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 317Winter Springs Dolly
My second report, first time we had communications glitch and I felt stood up. She stayed in touch and I had to go over to Harbor Freight anyway, so we set it up and I'm glad we did. She let me in with a low donation in double digits then when she opened the door, she looked like my college girlfriend! Damn she rode me every witch way but loose! She proves that good value can be had for reasonable donations! Definately a repeater! Thanks to BBC386 for digits! YD.
-
01-21-19 22:25 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 88The last 30 days.
While I don't post reviews much anymore, I'm very much active. I logged on to post a negative review / warning for you guys but since I am here, this has been my last 30 days.
Not the girl in the pictures, not even close but has a nice fat ass that shakes pretty good when in K9. She is using the same incall as this other girl I used to see by the name of Desire near Oakridge. Damage was 60 but she said it's normally 80. She let me slide since we never discussed donation and I was already there in my boxers. Would I repeat? Not if other providers in the same 80 range are available that are better quality.
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28817636/
This one is funny. I've seen her a few times and the experience is always good but she is VERY clingy and can be rude at times. If you can get around those things, solid provider but not worth the price of admission which is 80. She's the one in the pictures and her ass is REALLY big and REALLY REALLY soft.
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28850919/
Not the girls in the pictures, surprised right? She seems like a single mom just looking to provide for her kids. Incall is in her house and I can see me seeing her over and over again especially when the price of admission is 60. I can tell she doesn't do this much which is something I personally like. It makes the dream a little more authentic. I would definitely repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3525493287
Again, not the girl in the pictures but if you google her number you will see the real her. She was just okay. She's a sweet girl but even for 50 I don't think I would repeat.
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28857860/
-
01-21-19 21:35 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 62Melody
Looks hot in pic. Charges extra for BBBJ she says in ad?? I would prob opt for the all in one buffet special. Sounds like a good deal. And hopefully when I show up she looks like the GD photos. And not another catfish. Please let me know what you find out, I would like to go see her.
Originally Posted by EddyT
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 15:22 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 69Orlando Visit
Going to be making a trip to the sunshine state in a couple weeks and looking for some quality recommendations. Would be happy to provide the same if ever visit to the Chicago land area. Thanks in advance for helping me find a good time while visiting.
-
01-21-19 11:35 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 106Tara
A few nights ago I was able to secure an appointment with Tara in Orange City. The drive was far, but after reading all the reviews I was sure it would be worth it. Went to her gated incall and she met met outside. She led me to a room with a massage table. As soon as she closed the door, she took her top off to reveal her huge tatas. WOW! I was amazed at the size of them. After we both stripped down, we started DFK and the fun began. Very nice head game, followed by some DATY and MISH. I loved seeing those things bounce in action. Very sweet girl and would definitely repeat even with the far drive.
-
01-21-19 11:04 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 963Gianna hhr rate
120 hh once upon a time.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
01-21-19 10:41 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 114Donations?
Got any info on her rates?
Originally Posted by Bbchanglow
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 01:48 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 130Bella Brazilian
Saw this one over the weekend. Text for donations and got a response quickly. Rates were 100 (qv), 160 (half), and 220 (hr). Since I rarely meet Brazilians that offer a qv option I figured why not. Location is at a decent place off international. I must say that she was paranoid as shit at first. She asked me 3 times if I was a cop before sending the room number. Why they think doing this protects them I have no idea but oh well. Even when I arrived she asked for an additional le check so I fingered her for a bit and she seemed to get the message at this point. Handed her the donation and got comfortable. We began alternating between some lfk to dfk, not a big fan of kissing these girls but I just rolled with it. This transitioned to a pg13 BBBJ that lasted for a couple minutes, on went the cover. From here we went to cg and I finished doggy. I would say I was there a total of 20 minutes. For me this was not bad for a qv. Would repeat.
Notes: She is not the one in the pictures, but she has a cute face, good looking body, and I was not disappointed with what I saw on the other side of the door. Although I was there for a qv I did not feel rushed. I found her to be overall pretty submissive as she took direction well and seemed to be concerned with making me cum. Probably so she could hurry up and get me the hell out of there LOL. She also has a sweet personality and played the GFE role well which is a bonus. Again definitely not bad for a qv. This one's ok with me in my book.
https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawl...post/28610633/











Reply With Quote





