Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 18819
-
02-08-19 01:07 #9849Shill for 88 Massage, ignore everything I say about that place.

Posts: 25Sorry the link didn't follow through.
I hope this helps.
Originally Posted by MackieDood23
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 20:48 #9848Shill for 88 Massage, ignore everything I say about that place.

Posts: 25Viagra
Sometimes the massage spas have them, but fake stuff is always available at 7-11 or Citgo or arab stores.
Originally Posted by Greeky123
[View Original Post]
My friend told me about some TIGER pill or something its Blue or try these.
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod...pg?resize=980:*.
-
02-06-19 16:03 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 135Orlando viagra
Will be visiting Orlando next week. Anyone have connections for viagra or fake viagra in area? $$$ I'll buy a few or bunch.
-
02-06-19 11:07 #9846Shill for 88 Massage, ignore everything I say about that place.

Posts: 25Big Boobs and Big butt Colombian
There is one super nice hot Colombian that does massage that I know of! She is at 88 massage second floor kirkman, you can call there and google that place and make an appointment! So will do everything you ask for and more! For a good rate! I am thinking 140-160 tops and they got some super hit asian girls that do B2 B TS which is very nice. But the Colombian I don't think she does B2 B but if you ask her she just might. I usually just get a massage and do everything in the room and take a shower after.
-
02-06-19 08:40 #9845Banned Member

Posts: 606So true
That's real spill right there man. And a great way to verify her, or recruit and / or link up with other providers. Social media mongering is where it's at for me right now. Most of the social media chicks I don't even share, not worth it getting screwed up by other mongers for one reason or another.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 20:11 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 30Brazillian Bruna
Okay guys. I know I've reported on Brazilian Bruna multiple times, with mixed opinion. I can finally say I'm now finished with her. This last visit, which occurred a few weeks back (I apologize for the late review) left me unsatisfied and dissapointed. The girl is hot, with an ass of divine origin. And I think that's what reeled me in repeatedly and compromised the judgement of the big head.
This last visit, she was disconnected and inattentive. She would check her phone throughout the session and was messing around with her luggage in preparation for Disney World.
At least I did get two pops during the hour. LFK, BBBJ (suboptimal technique), DATY, CFS (plenty of ass spanking in CG).
Damage was 220. If you can tolerate sub-par service with a hot girl, she might be worth a try.
I will not repeat.
-
02-03-19 10:03 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 373Got to love social media
For all the newbie out there here's a tip if you don't want to take the chance to dream with a provider that may have a bad attitude follow them on social media it saved my mobey a couple tines cause if she a ***** on social media chances are she's one in real life.
Safe hunting brothers.
-
02-01-19 00:05 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks
Thanks and sorry. Thanks for TOFTT. Sorry it was a subpar ex5. I had this on my list. But not anymore. Thats the beauty of this board. The Intel is invaluble. Stay Safe my friends.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-19 23:40 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 48Sub Par
https://harlothub.com/female-escorts...46-180139.html
Couldn't find the add, just googled the number.
Fully covered.
Pics are older.
Nice face.
Performance not great.
Will not repeat.
-
01-29-19 21:33 #9840Regular Member

Posts: 2Megan or Jess or destiny
I have seen her by all these names, currently posting on adult search. Anyone have information on her?
-
01-25-19 22:36 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 665Humor.
You know what's funny? Is besides a few select folks on this site, when you share information they fuck it all up. Which is why I don't share much. How hard is it not to be a douchebag?? Since the fall of backpage, you can still find some cool ****** on multiple sites. Sure, lots of scams and cops and crap but you're smarter than that, right? There are some cool chicks that advertise that have never even been reported on here. And when I share that public info it devolves into a shit show. So I'll just go back into the shadows, and keep the sweet ****** to myself and for those select few that can handle it.
-
01-25-19 21:23 #9838Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking
Fellas I need a little help. In town for a few days and was wondering just where it is I should go to observe the local talent? Also if there is anyone I should stay away from that info would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks.
-
01-25-19 16:03 #9837Senior Member

Posts: 297Coming to Orlando
I'm coming from Michigan next month and bring a car down for a friend. I I will be staying at a airport hotel and I was hoping someone could give me a name of someone that would meet at an airport hotel.
Thanks.
-
01-25-19 14:09 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 626Nice but?
I was set up with her about 2 yrs ago by Pharma G the OG, LOL, for 2 an H I believe? Anyhow the morning came and I touched base w her and she canceled for some whacky reason. I had looked at some of her homemade porn shot in FL and noticed a really nice cooter on her but for that kind of coin, Slim to the shade will stay home.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 12:45 #9835Banned Member

Posts: 220These girls are making bank for the actual work / time they put in.
Originally Posted by Leon065
[View Original Post]
Even a zombied out streetwalker is making good money if you break down the actual time of work they put in.
$30 15 min BBBJ, she does 4 of them within 2 hours that's $120 for 2 hrs and only an hour of actual jaw work. Some mongers don't even make that much after an 8 hour work day.













Reply With Quote





