Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9834

    New Rates

    Recording a video doesn't make you a star. Tell her to take some of that money and get a master's degree & 10 years of work experience, then you'll give her the going rate for a professional - $40. Until then, she works for the going rate for a blue collar worker or goes hungry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    In her defense, most porn stars asking price starts at $1,200 dollars. She is giving us a discount. LMAO.

  2. #9833

    She isn't a porn star.

    She is just a chick that makes videos. Big difference and just average looks for that business. Here is an actual porn star that I used to a few years back everytime I was in Miami where she lived. Her name is Binky Bangs. It was normal pricing, 80 or 100 for a quick visit. https://www.xvideos.com/models/binky-bangs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!

  3. #9832

    AnastasiaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!
    In her defense, most porn stars asking price starts at $1,200 dollars. She is giving us a discount. LMAO.

  4. #9831
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    I checked the Twitter and at those rates (still way too high) you'd think she was the hottest girl ever. The Brazilian girls are much hotter. I love the $250 for a 90 minute dinner.
    Speaking of the Brazilians, their site has not changed since last year, are they still operational? I missed the weekly refresh.

  5. #9830

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!
    I checked the Twitter and at those rates (still way too high) you'd think she was the hottest girl ever. The Brazilian girls are much hotter. I love the $250 for a 90 minute dinner.

  6. #9829

    A. Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!
    You tell her she owes me! Lolol.

    Long story.

    Quite a hike in rates. Think I paid $140 2. 5 years ago.

    I'll catch her in the twilight of her porn career for a better rate.

    PG.

  7. #9828
    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!
    I'm sorry this is not the millionaires book club.

  8. #9827
    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator19  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!
    Holy Golden Pussy Syndrome Batman! LMFAO at those rates! I nearly spewed my drink when I read she expects an extra $150 for "snuggling" on top of the $750 she expects to get for an hour. I can easily afford it but I think I'll pass, LOL.

  9. #9826

    Anastasia Rose. The Porn Starlet

    Gents,

    Wanted to pass along some intel for anyone that's interested. A few years back, I had a handful of encounters with a girl from Seminole County that wanted to get into porn, but liked providing services as a way to make a little money while she figured out what she wanted to do with her life. Cool chick. Amazing rack. Hot little body. No drama. The girl LIVED to fuck. I mean, she gave it her ALL.

    She eventually got into said porn business. I've followed her fledgling career a little bit and kept in touch. She gets back to Orlando now and then. I got a message from her the other day that said she'd be happy to meet up for a fuck session the next time she was in town. She mentioned she had a whole new rate sheet and suite of offerings, too.

    All of this is a little outside of my budget, frankly. But, I guess she feels like she can command these rates.

    Anyhow, wanted to pass the intel along to folks.

    Here's her twitter: at AnastasiaRoseXX.

    And, below are her rates and offerings. Her contact info is on her twitter account. So, you know, if you've got an extra grand to throw around, give her a shout, haha!!

    1 hr $750.

    90 minutes $1,250.

    2 hrs $1,500.

    3 hrs $1,750.

    4 hrs $2,000.

    If you want longer than that please ask (:

    This is my add on menu available.

    Anal ($250).

    BBFS ($300 W / CURRENT STD TEST ONLY, this is NOT PSE).

    Watersports ($300).

    Girlfriend Experience (more intimate and romantic, snuggling, massages, DFK $150).

    Pornstar Experience (more of a wild, erotic, kinky time! You keep my panties too, hehe! This is NOT BBFS ($150).

    Pics and vids ($150).

    Dinner Date 1 before or after if you prefer, to get to know each other more! If dinner goes over 90 minutes the dinner will be $250 instead of $150. ($150-$250).

    Fetishes (the fetish will depend on the price, I am VERY open minded!

  10. #9825
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    My brother, your not missing out on much. I would say, most of the so call UTR's are not worth the time or dime. A lot of overrated reviews and embellishment going on. Some should remain, way way under the radar, if you know what I mean. LMAO.

    Pm For details.
    Exactly lmao, thanks.

  11. #9824

    Not Missing Out On Much

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the support I don't feel bad or hate on anyone monger or provider. I just think it's funny. Thanks brothers.
    My brother, your not missing out on much. I would say, most of the so call UTR's are not worth the time or dime. A lot of overrated reviews and embellishment going on. Some should remain, way way under the radar, if you know what I mean. LMAO.

    Pm For details.

  12. #9823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Don't feel bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Don't know where to put this. I recently pm a utr asking about donations and location etc only to be turned down. I'm not mad or anything and not going to name who so don't ask. Her reason was I have been with SW. I just want to say the only reason why I do see SW is mainly cause of my financial situation, which is not a good excuse. I have been saving up for a dream for an "escort" don't who just taking my time to enjoy my hard earned coin. I just thought it was funny and I understand why she didn't want to see me but I think most of us have seen an SW or extra expensive SW / escort at some point or another. Not mad or anything just randomly rambling.
    UTR are sometimes the most difficult to see. Most of us have UTR'S and do not share them some of us share them with a few trusted members. Remember UTR'S usually are selective of who they see and when they see them. You kind of jumped some steps in between to get to them. Start by contacting some of the advertised providers on the sister site. Some. Of them will see you and they might be more affordable than some of the UTR'S. Build your resume little by little and eventually get to be known on the site and hopefully someone will share a UTR with you. We have all been there, we have been turned down for one reason or another. There are plenty of providers out there.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #9822
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Whatever man. Don't feel bad. You shouldn't be judged for how you spend your hard earned money just as they shouldn't be judged for the chosen profession. To each his own but don't need that kind of negativity. Sorry a provider did that and made you feel like you had to justify your choice.
    Thanks for the support I don't feel bad or hate on anyone monger or provider. I just think it's funny. Thanks brothers.

  14. #9821

    Utr

    Whatever man. Don't feel bad. You shouldn't be judged for how you spend your hard earned money just as they shouldn't be judged for the chosen profession. To each his own but don't need that kind of negativity. Sorry a provider did that and made you feel like you had to justify your choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Don't know where to put this. I recently pm a utr asking about donations and location etc only to be turned down. I'm not mad or anything and not going to name who so don't ask. Her reason was I have been with SW. I just want to say the only reason why I do see SW is mainly cause of my financial situation, which is not a good excuse. I have been saving up for a dream for an "escort" don't who just taking my time to enjoy my hard earned coin. I just thought it was funny and I understand why she didn't want to see me but I think most of us have seen an SW or extra expensive SW / escort at some point or another. Not mad or anything just randomly rambling.

  15. #9820

    Utr

    Don't know where to put this. I recently pm a utr asking about donations and location etc only to be turned down. I'm not mad or anything and not going to name who so don't ask. Her reason was I have been with SW. I just want to say the only reason why I do see SW is mainly cause of my financial situation, which is not a good excuse. I have been saving up for a dream for an "escort" don't who just taking my time to enjoy my hard earned coin. I just thought it was funny and I understand why she didn't want to see me but I think most of us have seen an SW or extra expensive SW / escort at some point or another. Not mad or anything just randomly rambling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape