Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 686 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #714
    Why I asked LOL I will be visiting flint next week for the whole week was wondering if any had recommendations?

  2. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl yet? Looks hot and responded fast hhr. 80 hr $. 80. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...4/276159871792.
    I've seen her before a couple of years ago, despite all the bad reviews. I knew she was going to be nasty looking, but I was thinking, I want a massage with happy ending. For me it's about how the touch feels, not so much looks, with rubdowns anyways. But it was BAD. Not only was she nasty, her apartment stunk, and she kinda sorta "petted" my back with one hand while she scrolled through her phone with the other hand. After about 3 minutes, she asked if I wanted any "extras. " Made it clear that the money already paid was just for the one handed back rub. I got up and left. Horrible.

  3. #712

    Been away from hobby

    Just getting back into hobby recently and would like to try someone new please send me recommendations on here. I would like to stray away from the usual I've noticed a lot of fake scam people on stg or just trying to get you to sign up some where and I want to skip all that and ask on here who is worth seeing at this point anyone who looks decent and doesn't charge that much but if it is really worth it I might take the plunge. I am sick of wasted time texting and calling girls that give the run around I would be appreciated to just get a link to the recommended it would help so much thanks.

  4. #711

    Suit D

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.
    Pretty much had the same experience with her so I completely agree 100% with what's said.

  5. #710

    Info

    I can not tell how big she is really by the photos but was wondering during if anyone had any info on her or has seen her I've been taking a break from the hobby and just recently started back up again but might give her a try if worth it.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/984463047629

  6. #709

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    With a booty like that, too bad Melody got such low reviews on the site. I am still tempted to check her out.

    What do you guys think?

    -=Cat Tom.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/828331751208
    I'd skip this one rushes and is not into it all and like most others doesn't do what she says she will during conversation before hand.

  7. #708

    Melody

    With a booty like that, too bad Melody got such low reviews on the site. I am still tempted to check her out.

    What do you guys think?

    -=Cat Tom.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/828331751208

  8. #707

    Info please

    Does anyone have any info on them I'm leaning towards more older woman now they seem to be the most legit if anyone has any info that would be great thanks.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/667373775899

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/667373775899

  9. #706

    Stay away

    Here is another one to stay away from says she will do things she won't and was on some type of hard drug when I went and seen her also pictures do not match the one that answered the door! Does anyone recommend anyone that actually looks like there pictures they post someone fairly new on the scene thanks in advance.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857

  10. #705

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get ahold of Super E? AKA Eva? AKA 50 dd best massage ever? I have seen her several times and her rub downs are beyond amazing. She moved recently and I saw her once at her new place but I don't get any responses from her phone number anymore. Anyone have updated contact info? Much appreciated.

    Lucky Irish.

    I got the chance to see lucky Irish recently, and she definitely lived up to her reviews. She seemed really nervous at first, probably cause I was new to her but I had a great time. I was a little disappointed to see she had super short hair, but her body is rocking.

    Bailey.

    Bailey is just simply fantastic. If you haven't seen her yet do so immediately. I've been trying to get a duo with her friend but unfortunately we keep missing each other.
    I agree Bailey is a must see and so is lucky Irish but I'm sure e everyone already knows that.

  11. #704

    Interested in angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChopprDude  [View Original Post]
    The girl with KC has been around a while, didn't find her all that much fun, " git er done and get out" on the larger size, have no idea on KC.

    Aniah is another story, recently new to the scene from what I have seen, fun and into it, is as attractive in person as in the pictures, maybe more so. Given choice, she is the one I would go for, in fact, have done so, as a nice Dream with Angel also, make a good team.
    Which is angel.

  12. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Sure if you want to get robbed!!LOL.

    -=Cat Tom.
    Exactly-.

    Plus those pics have got to be at least 10+ years old now! And when you're there; take some new pics of her "now". =D

  13. #702

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing a couple of Ads that have peeked my interest and depending on the feedback I get I will take one for the team if no one has done so already. The first one is Aniah, says she is from Genesee County and seeing people at her home. That usually makes me a little nervous, but she is cute enough that I'm thinking about it. The other one that looks interesting is KC, but the BB thing and the other girl she is working with have me thinking about passing. There is something about the other girl's picture that she reminds me of someone from the past, but I can't put my finger on who and can't remember if that is good or bad. Either way, I'm going to try something new this weekend and if anyone has seen either of these and has anything to say positive or negative, I would appreciate it.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...1/949080472207

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/177426440518

    Play Safe and have Fun.
    That first link to huge TITS, WOW really bigger than my body, almost. I'm 5'4. Good luck, not my type. Spinners!

  14. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl yet? Looks hot and responded fast hhr. 80 hr $. 80.
    Bait and switch, actual is bad, pics don't match don't bother.

  15. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl yet? Looks hot and responded fast hhr. 80 hr $. 80. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...4/276159871792.
    Sure if you want to get robbed!!LOL.

    -=Cat Tom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape