Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 735 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #450

    Nothinglikemia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's still around just not posting at all. I'd email her and see if she responds. I know she was trying to go the SA (SeekingArrangement) route. I saw her on there and played dumb to see what she wanted. It was astronomical so I declined.
    Thanks Spartan. I did send her couple of emails and texted on her old number, but didn't heard back from her. She was a hottie on the board and wish she stayed there more. Seems she had become choosy now. Let me know if you guys had any luck setting up a date with her recent times.

  2. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some of her other posts with more recent pics and she looks 10-15 years older and meth heads up. That is a nice pic of her snapper thought!

    -LCB.
    And those are some rocking titts. Looks like I'm driving up north for the weekend. I'll post details if it works out.

  3. #448

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some of her other posts with more recent pics and she looks 10-15 years older and meth heads up. That is a nice pic of her snapper thought!

    -LCB.
    Thanks for Looking out! The big save here.

  4. #447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Not

    I've seen some of her other posts with more recent pics and she looks 10-15 years older and meth heads up. That is a nice pic of her snapper thought!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msp9001  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this MILF? Anyone seen her?

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...s/663047547782

  5. #446

    Hot or Not?

    Any intel on this MILF? Anyone seen her?

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...s/663047547782

  6. #445

    Ariel rayne.

    Was a TNA girl. Amazing GFE, hot, sub, all the good stuff. Seen her a bunch of times but seems to have disappeared. Anyone know if she's around still on another site or? Username on TNA was ariel_rayne. I see she logged in recently but PM box is full. Maybe a new number or email?

  7. #444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    She is on SA too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyPie  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get the number I'll hit her up 4 test ride.

  8. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel regarding this gal?

    Finally my dick will look HUGE!

    Thanks in advance.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/315665613141
    Trying to get the number I'll hit her up 4 test ride.

  9. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonPa  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.
    She's still around just not posting at all. I'd email her and see if she responds. I know she was trying to go the SA (SeekingArrangement) route. I saw her on there and played dumb to see what she wanted. It was astronomical so I declined.

  10. #441

    Little asian

    Anybody have any intel regarding this gal?

    Finally my dick will look HUGE!

    Thanks in advance.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/315665613141

  11. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLoung  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/819980884196 can also DM me.
    Those pictures of her are very old, she has used the same ones for many years. I have contacted her before and her menu was filled with so many no's.

  12. #439

    Info

    Any info on this girl? http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/819980884196 can also DM me.

  13. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Both were her stage names, even years ago 253.

    480,4330.
    The other number was 206.338. 0318.

  14. #437

    Summer / Jaida

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    DifferentDays, could you verify that the number listed on the ad, is Summer's?
    Both were her stage names, even years ago 253.

    480,4330.

  15. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    The link listed does not lead to an actually ad, is this the correct link and is this summer?

    https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/

    I haven't had any luck getting a reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She is also advertising under the name Jaida, or at least some is that is using her pictures.
    DifferentDays, could you verify that the number listed on the ad, is Summer's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape