Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5075
-
02-11-19 15:57 #530Senior Member

Posts: 69Hollywood
Saw her a few days ago. Great personality, easy to talk to. Set up was easy as well. Did the half hour $100. BBBJ, fiv, cfs. Cof and cot were available. BBBJ was amazing. Treat her well.
https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...5365/3/3695237
-
02-08-19 04:51 #529Regular Member

Posts: 4Hey have any of y'all had experience with meetnaomidash?
-
02-07-19 00:28 #528Senior Member

Posts: 198Outcall to LAX
Try Nastia. She only does outcall.
http://www.city-source.com/nastia/
Very nice Russian MILF.
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 18:02 #527Regular Member

Posts: 2Escort Review: Blair Hudson
First off, glad this site is around since TER is no more, at least here in the States. And man, I wish TER Reviews were there for me for this particular instance. I came across Blair Hudson's website searching for some independent LA escorts, and Blair's site is pretty professional and gives you the gist for pricing, etc. And here it is, https://www.blair-hudson.com/.
I contacted her via email, and she came across as friendly, and once we set a outcall date I appreciated her meeting me at my LA Hotel, a nice hotel but a tourist trap area. Near a famous theater if that gives you a hint. When she opened the door, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed by her looks face-wise, which I considered average. We got to know a little bit about each other and undressed. Blair's body is hot, but I didn't dig the tattoos she had, and that she must have had airbrushed from her website pictures. And she's a nice enough girl, don't get me wrong, the whole session involved LFK, BBBJ, and all the stuff you would expect from meeting a provider.
But from the $1,000 asking price for Blair, I was expecting somebody way hotter and without tats. I'm not going to say this is a bait and switch since the body featured on her website is hers, and it's a nice tight body, but I wish I knew about the tattoos beforehand and her face is meh. I should have splurged a few extra hundreds to meet a pornstar at an agency like TLC, Lourdes, etc. In retrospect.
-
02-05-19 21:42 #526Senior Member

Posts: 7266Private delights.
Originally Posted by Ilvasians
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 20:19 #525Senior Member

Posts: 90LA Indy Incall
I will be in LA for 4 days soon and will have a car. Staying near LAX. Where can I find the best listings for Indiy Incall providers? No backpage or CL any more makes it hard.
Any specific recommendations with contact info?
Thanks.
-
02-05-19 09:42 #524Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Get a car
In the words of plains trains and automobiles, "a fucking automobile. A fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat".
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
Mongering in l. A. Without a car is like mongering without a cock.
If you do outcall in l. A. , unless you are staying at a four star hotel. And there are really none such at or near lax, you will be ripped off on an outcall, unless you know the girl has reviews etc. Of successful ones.
-
02-04-19 20:30 #523Senior Member

Posts: 124Visiting your fair city
Going to be out in LA next month for a week and was looking for some insight on quality providers that provide outcall (not going to have any wheels). Staying in the LAX area and don't really know the layout of town of what's close or far. I have been going through your forum and was curious to what websites you all use that have the least amount of fakes, flakes, or GPS ladies? What are the two you all would recommend. Thanks in advance for your assistance. I will be sure to report any adventures I have while visiting.
GC.
-
01-29-19 14:52 #522Regular Member

Posts: 2Help
I'm new, been using listcrawler will anyone help steer me in the right direction, what are some of the sites you guys uses.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 15:43 #521Senior Member

Posts: 415Coco
If you're referring to Asian Coco, you can get her info from humaniplex. Her handle there is: asiancoco2015. Apparently, she's currently operating out of Torrance.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:27 #520Senior Member

Posts: 33It's been a while.
It's been a while and trying to get back into the game. Anyone know a decent looking woman (pref white or asian) more to the slim side that does BBBJ, bbgreek, and doesn't mind that CIA. For a reasonable price. My regular just completely stopped a while back and thought about hitting up the SW but haven't had much luck. Those LE everywhere when I go out.
-
01-24-19 22:49 #519Senior Member

Posts: 171You're not going to send this guy to Coco the clown? That would be hilarious.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 16:27 #518Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Coco?
Guys, is coco still around?
Originally Posted by JohnDoe972
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 00:27 #517Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking.
Hey everyone,
I moved to California recently, I'm 25 years old.
It's been a while since the last time I was with a woman, so I'm looking for someone who is kind and patient.
Blacks / Latinas preferred if possible, areas like SFV / Riverside or OC.
Help me to help you.
-
01-22-19 11:39 #516Regular Member

Posts: 23Help.
I am going to be in LA and I'm just looking for some assistance finding a few under the radar good girls? Any help is appreciated just pm me.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





