Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 11021
-
02-10-19 12:38 #461Senior Member

Posts: 472If someone has contact info that would be one I would contact.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 22:49 #460Banned Member

Posts: 51http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...b/672696039032
Anyone seen her?
-
02-09-19 19:40 #459Banned Member

Posts: 51Blonde
Anyone seen this girl yet?
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/massa...e/108962258904
She's got the looks but seems TGTBT and her incall is shady! I've contacted girls with the address so not toftt.
-
02-09-19 17:28 #458Banned Member

Posts: 51Who's that? Where'd you get the pics?
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 13:15 #457Senior Member

Posts: 281Name.
Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
-
02-06-19 15:38 #456Senior Member

Posts: 92Unfortunately not. I looked through my email and messages and don't see her account. She was using pictures similar to what her avatar is on TNA right now though. She wanted around $3 k+/ month to meet a few times a month so I politely declined and wished her well.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 20:55 #455Senior Member

Posts: 89NothingLikeMia
Never seen her on SA yet. Got a link?
Originally Posted by SpartanJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 19:40 #454Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks
Thanks for the heads up. Next time I'll do a tin eye search on the photos.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 11:03 #453Regular Member

Posts: 3Beware! Those aren't her pictures. I put those pics into tineye and it came back that they are not hers.
Originally Posted by BBoars
[View Original Post]
Be careful with this one as she did post real pics and there was lots of loose skin.
Seemed like many years of drug use.
Beware!
-
01-29-19 05:01 #452Senior Member

Posts: 204http://www.tetazas.net/tetona-amateur-barcelona/
Originally Posted by HairpieDinner
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 21:59 #451Senior Member

Posts: 58Tgtbt
This looks inviting and has a local 206 number, but something seems TGTBT. Maybe our uncle LEO.
https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/28870547/
Anyone tried yet?
-
01-26-19 02:29 #450Regular Member

Posts: 7Nothinglikemia
Thanks Spartan. I did send her couple of emails and texted on her old number, but didn't heard back from her. She was a hottie on the board and wish she stayed there more. Seems she had become choosy now. Let me know if you guys had any luck setting up a date with her recent times.
Originally Posted by SpartanJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 16:14 #449Regular Member

Posts: 15And those are some rocking titts. Looks like I'm driving up north for the weekend. I'll post details if it works out.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 15:42 #448Regular Member

Posts: 15Not
Thanks for Looking out! The big save here.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 15:13 #447Senior Member

Posts: 706Not
I've seen some of her other posts with more recent pics and she looks 10-15 years older and meth heads up. That is a nice pic of her snapper thought!
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Msp9001
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




