LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 492 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #584

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.
    She's worth it. Seen her a couple times. I live and work over the bridge and she has been my lunch break before LOL. Makes you comfortable and has a kinky mom look. I'm a sucker for milfs also.

  2. #583

    Bonnie Tan Mom.

    What about the 60 BBBJ she's quoting me? I can get great BBBJCIM in my home area for 40. Just wondering if she's worth the hassle. Sounds like just another ok mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    She has a raspy voice and smells like an ashtray. Kind of looks like "Tan Mom," if you know the reference. Good oral skills and decent body for her age (which could be anything from 55-65, but a bit war-torn). Location is safe enough, but you have to not mind service on the couch in the entrance way.

  3. #582

    The World As It Turns

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.
    Just like anything else, time comes with change. In the very old days, brothels existed everywhere. Then, they went away. Massage parlors. Cat houses. Call it what you want. Modern day. CL. Then spawns BP. Now STG is loosely backfilling these. Everything comes and goes and history repeats itself. Right now, its on the down side. It will again flourish. But if you look at the demise of all of those relms, it isn't the consumer that did anything to make them go away. Its just what we are now stuck with. This was the first Christmas season in I can't even remember no posts to help someone have a good Christmas or whatever. I always found one gem through numerous replies. But this year, I didn't post. I certainly wasn't being cheap. I just couldn't do it. Why? Because the choice was made for me. It was forced on me to not be able to do it. The reason we have what we have now is pure desperation. Which is what you find in the street. So we didn't do this to ourselves. Its all we have left to choose from. So the choices are choose from what's here. Or give it up. Ask yourself. Can you handle the latter? If you can. That's the way to save those couple of bucks.

  4. #581

    Bella AKA Hilary AKA Jenna

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/628796700365

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/374876435088

    Confirming legitimacy. A young hot spinner that responds quickly. Met her for a condom full service, she bounced and rode me so hard that I could not last long. She has a pretty face and nice attitude. Body is dry, rough, kitty is loose so there's been damage done. I would not recommend any bareback, use protection or bring your own. I would repeat as I had a good experience. Other mongers have listed a different experience so YMMV.

    She definitely smokes so beware of smell. I noticed 1 hooded figure walking outside when I arrived and received the room number. Maybe its a coincidence or her handler? I was never confronted so I'd say it's safe & discreet. Doubt these girls are ever indie, nor is this the 1st time noticing eyeballers.

  5. #580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Not a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is her. I posted her picture a couple posts back.

    She is saying 60 for just head. I'm actually tempted to see if it's worth it. She looks like a skinny MILF type.

    Someone on here has to have seen her?
    She has a raspy voice and smells like an ashtray. Kind of looks like "Tan Mom," if you know the reference. Good oral skills and decent body for her age (which could be anything from 55-65, but a bit war-torn). Location is safe enough, but you have to not mind service on the couch in the entrance way.

  6. #579

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the sampling of mongers here is so radically different.
    Along the same topic, what is everyone's take on eros? Girls are definitely pricey. I only very rarely find those girls on stg or even back when we had BP / CL. They appear to be more polished, healthy, attractive. But is it TGTBT? Worth the extra scratch?

  7. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    The pics look familiar, but I can't quite place them. Some of the former BP girls have been posting on sites like AFF, so maybe I've seen them there?

    Prices seem a bit TGTBT, which usually means either a scam (though those tend to have hotter pics), or you're going to get robbed by the handler.

    If anyone tries one of them out, let us know!
    I have seen Lexi Rose a few times. A rookie for sure. She is legit, very tiny, cute but her cooch is so tiny she can only handle cow girl for a short time. She also is difficult to get a hold of / schedule.

  8. #577

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the sampling of mongers here is so radically different.
    Along the same lines of the conversation. What do you guys think about eros? The girls there definitely have priced themselves higher than stg or BP / CL etc. Are the girls worth it? More attractive / skilled? Fewer health issues? Or all the same, just priced higher?

  9. #576

    Lynn / Bonnie Indian Orchard.

    Yes this is her. I posted her picture a couple posts back.

    She is saying 60 for just head. I'm actually tempted to see if it's worth it. She looks like a skinny MILF type.

    Someone on here has to have seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    RU talking about Lynn in IO? Lynn / Bonnie was reviewed a while ago here. The monger said that the younger girls could learn a few things from her oral skills. I haven't seen her YMMV.

  10. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/998230717464

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/289912017165

    Any info? These seem like new girls or are they new aliases?

    Thank you in advance
    The pics look familiar, but I can't quite place them. Some of the former BP girls have been posting on sites like AFF, so maybe I've seen them there?

    Prices seem a bit TGTBT, which usually means either a scam (though those tend to have hotter pics), or you're going to get robbed by the handler.

    If anyone tries one of them out, let us know!

  11. #574
    Weird. Everything feels fake from the rates to the writing to the pics, except the phone numbers are real, despite no hits on other sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/998230717464

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/289912017165

    Any info? These seem like new girls or are they new aliases?

    Thank you in advance

  12. #573

    New girls?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/998230717464

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/289912017165

    Any info? These seem like new girls or are they new aliases?

    Thank you in advance

  13. #572

    Lynn / Bonnie.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the photo.
    If things have not changed you will not be disappointed.

  14. #571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Risk rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    Did you read were I said "part of this is our fault. " Did that say all of this is our fault? No. A lot of things played a role.

    The guys on this forum make up such a small percentage of the men who see these woman. I think most of us on this forum would pay extra for better service if it was a available. But for every one of us there is 50 guys who just want to get wet and were happy to pay half or even a third of what the good ones where charging for the junkie ones. They drive the market not us. Your nuts to think that didn't this have an impact on the ones who charging higher prices for good services.

    I know two girls who use to do this. One stop because she was sick of being offered pennies for her body and the other moved to a different part of the country where she could make money.
    I wonder if the sampling of mongers here is so radically different.

    Your nice looking women (hell, I know of what and whom you speak, I bet) are not taking the risks. I have known MANY lovely housewives who would do a couple of dates a month in their homes when hubby / bf / kids were away. That used to be easy to come by with BP (and yes there were screenings). I don't think cost was the issue. Yes, these women were hot as hell and the experience was safe and clean and relaxed.

    But the expense wasn't the issue. (Actually, some of them were priced less than they were worth because there was no overhead and payment could often be augmented for household goods, etc.). Plus, once they knew YOU were safe, reliable and enjoyable, that had value in itself.

    Most of my such contacts stopped because the RISK was too high. The condo association could turn them in, complain about cars in visitors spots, there were risks of arrest or of losing their kids. One was set up by LEO or some neighborhood watch program. An arrest in suburbia for prostitution is more life ruining than being busted for opiates (where you could plea that you have an addiction / disease and get into a program and a lesser sentence, etc). Plus, these women HAD lives. Real ones. Puritanism.

    Risk vs rewards.

  15. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think "we" did any of the above. I think the opiate problem did much of it. But I won't digress into a long dissertation now.

    Sex work has become more taboo. That has made it more illegal and more underground than ever. Stopping backpage did NOT help.

    Look back at this forum about 5 years. Maybe a little longer, when there were absolutely stunning streetwalkers who could be had for a Jackson. Did "we" push them out too?

    Gangs, drugs, politicians, a strange cultural shift toward fucked-up puritanism (and a few other things) have left a residuum of pretty nasty stuff for those who are seeking a quick and easy hook-up.

    When there were safer, accessible mediums to advertise, a working woman could do okay. Now most of the sex trade in the area is gang-controlled.

    "We" did not do that with price-gouging or being cheap. Drugs, gangs and politics did.
    My opinion is that it comes down to a couple things:

    As far as us longer-term guys on here go, who are willing to spend on quality, the problem is greed. I had several regulars that I spent generously on, weekly. Then, a few years ago, it seemed like the girls decided to get greedy and start robbing guys, even their regulars. I don't know if it was their own decision, or if they had handlers that I didn't know about that told them to do so. Either way, it seems idiotic to me. You have a stable source of income weekly, and you choose to rob that person? There goes that income. Either way, a few times of getting robbed / scammed, and you're no longer willing to be as generous.

    As far as the quality of providers goes, I think the loss of CL is to blame to a big degree. The girls who are left out there have to go on sites like STG, which means posting their pics if they want to get any attention, and then it means getting inundated with 100 texts. No quality girl wants to do that. However, in the days of CL, a girl could just look for ads when she was in a moment of interest, and only reply to ones she wanted to, or post an add and get email replies within half an hour. It was much more friendly to the high quality, attractive, UTR ladies out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape