Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13760

    Well put.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla  [View Original Post]
    Go see Paige. If you can't get in to see Paige yet, go see some others and then go see Paige. She is a good reference for MicheLe 1 L.

    Let me put it to you this way. You can't go to the Super Bowl the first game you play of the season. You have preseason to warm up, regular season, and if you're really good the playoffs and Super Bowl. Then after that you get rewarded by being selected to go to the Pro Bowl. MicheLE 1 L is the Pro Bowl!

    You can't go to the Pro Bowl after your first few posts. That's just the way it works. Have fun during preseason and regular season!
    That's exactly how I got to her. By the end of the workout she had sent a text and I was there 2 days later. Paige is on the sister site.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6124&cityid=98

    She also good if you are new to the hobby to put you hip to a lot of the do's and don'ts.

    She's a very solid reference in general I have not reached out to a single provider that did not accept her as a reference.

  2. #13759

    Paige can help

    Go see Paige. If you can't get in to see Paige yet, go see some others and then go see Paige. She is a good reference for MicheLe 1 L.

    Let me put it to you this way. You can't go to the Super Bowl the first game you play of the season. You have preseason to warm up, regular season, and if you're really good the playoffs and Super Bowl. Then after that you get rewarded by being selected to go to the Pro Bowl. MicheLE 1 L is the Pro Bowl!

    You can't go to the Pro Bowl after your first few posts. That's just the way it works. Have fun during preseason and regular season!

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill15  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me contact info?

  3. #13758

    Morning Chuckle for Me

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill15  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me contact info?
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorXXX  [View Original Post]
    Please! LOL.
    You gents got a soft chuckle out of me this morning. It was soft because I didn't want to wake up everyone in the house. First you need to check out some of the gentlemen who have reviewed her, PM them and they will tell you what it takes to see Michele 1 L. Once you pay your dues and jump through those hoops then and only then will you get an opportunity to see her. Please don't PM me because I don't get to Orlando enough to have the luxury of checking off all the boxes simply because 9 times out of 10 there are conflicts so I have to go to plan B which would not fall into the required criteria to meet this young lady.

    Good luck, stay thirsty, and perhaps the stars will align for you!

  4. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill15  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me contact info?
    Please! LOL.

  5. #13756

    Help Michele 1 L

    Can anybody give me contact info?

  6. #13755

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? Do you have a link to her ad site?
    Dolly has been around for a while, she's been UTR but looks like that may be changing. I've never seen her post an ad.

  7. #13754

    Michele1 L

    Spent 90 minutes with the mesmerizing Michele1 L recently and I'm pleased to report it looks like she's going blonde again although she still has some color too. She modeled several new satin panties for me and she looked smoking hot in all of them. Had her wear some red satin panties with a big red bow on her ass for most of the session.

    DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, FIV, CG, RCG, Mish, and K9. Pulled out and blew my load on her buns and bow. To quote Kiss, Michele puts the "x" in sex!

    Will repeat,

    SYM.

  8. #13753

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanX5  [View Original Post]
    While I don't post reviews much anymore, I'm very much active. I logged on to post a negative review / warning for you guys but since I am here, this has been my last 30 days.

    Not the girl in the pictures, not even close but has a nice fat ass that shakes pretty good when in K9. She is using the same incall as this other girl I used to see by the name of Desire near Oakridge. Damage was 60 but she said it's normally 80. She let me slide since we never discussed donation and I was already there in my boxers. Would I repeat? Not if other providers in the same 80 range are available that are better quality.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28817636/

    This one is funny. I've seen her a few times and the experience is always good but she is VERY clingy and can be rude at times. If you can get around those things, solid provider but not worth the price of admission which is 80. She's the one in the pictures and her ass is REALLY big and REALLY REALLY soft.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28850919/

    Not the girls in the pictures, surprised right? She seems like a single mom just looking to provide for her kids. Incall is in her house and I can see me seeing her over and over again especially when the price of admission is 60. I can tell she doesn't do this much which is something I personally like. It makes the dream a little more authentic. I would definitely repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3525493287

    Again, not the girl in the pictures but if you google her number you will see the real her. She was just okay. She's a sweet girl but even for 50 I don't think I would repeat.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28857860/
    Let me be the first to say thank you sir. For TOFTT many times.

    I've been on the Fence about 3 of these providers. Thanks for the intel to help me decide.

    Stay Safe my friends.

  9. #13752

    Winter Springs Dolly

    My second report, first time we had communications glitch and I felt stood up. She stayed in touch and I had to go over to Harbor Freight anyway, so we set it up and I'm glad we did. She let me in with a low donation in double digits then when she opened the door, she looked like my college girlfriend! Damn she rode me every witch way but loose! She proves that good value can be had for reasonable donations! Definately a repeater! Thanks to BBC386 for digits! YD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0432.jpg‎   IMG_0433.JPG‎  

  10. #13751

    The last 30 days.

    While I don't post reviews much anymore, I'm very much active. I logged on to post a negative review / warning for you guys but since I am here, this has been my last 30 days.

    Not the girl in the pictures, not even close but has a nice fat ass that shakes pretty good when in K9. She is using the same incall as this other girl I used to see by the name of Desire near Oakridge. Damage was 60 but she said it's normally 80. She let me slide since we never discussed donation and I was already there in my boxers. Would I repeat? Not if other providers in the same 80 range are available that are better quality.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28817636/

    This one is funny. I've seen her a few times and the experience is always good but she is VERY clingy and can be rude at times. If you can get around those things, solid provider but not worth the price of admission which is 80. She's the one in the pictures and her ass is REALLY big and REALLY REALLY soft.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28850919/

    Not the girls in the pictures, surprised right? She seems like a single mom just looking to provide for her kids. Incall is in her house and I can see me seeing her over and over again especially when the price of admission is 60. I can tell she doesn't do this much which is something I personally like. It makes the dream a little more authentic. I would definitely repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3525493287

    Again, not the girl in the pictures but if you google her number you will see the real her. She was just okay. She's a sweet girl but even for 50 I don't think I would repeat.

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/28857860/

  11. #13750

    Melody

    Looks hot in pic. Charges extra for BBBJ she says in ad?? I would prob opt for the all in one buffet special. Sounds like a good deal. And hopefully when I show up she looks like the GD photos. And not another catfish. Please let me know what you find out, I would like to go see her.

  12. #13749

    Orlando Visit

    Going to be making a trip to the sunshine state in a couple weeks and looking for some quality recommendations. Would be happy to provide the same if ever visit to the Chicago land area. Thanks in advance for helping me find a good time while visiting.

  13. #13748

    Tara

    A few nights ago I was able to secure an appointment with Tara in Orange City. The drive was far, but after reading all the reviews I was sure it would be worth it. Went to her gated incall and she met met outside. She led me to a room with a massage table. As soon as she closed the door, she took her top off to reveal her huge tatas. WOW! I was amazed at the size of them. After we both stripped down, we started DFK and the fun began. Very nice head game, followed by some DATY and MISH. I loved seeing those things bounce in action. Very sweet girl and would definitely repeat even with the far drive.

  14. #13747

    Gianna hhr rate

    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    Got any info on her rates?
    120 hh once upon a time.

    OO.

  15. #13746

    Donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbchanglow  [View Original Post]
    The epitome of excellent service. This is a late review and I have seen her 3 times which is rare for me. Basice 2 call or text / call system. Got there and she made me stand outside and descrobe myself I guess to make sure I'm not LEO. Got to her room and was not disappointed. She has a stomach she hides from her pic but those melons and ass are the real deal. Every position available and had CBJ (I don't know if BBJ greek or DATY is allowed, I'm not into it so never ask) she was extremely clean. I had a couple fetishes she took care of with no extra $) she's not a clock watcher and definently tries to please her guest. I will repeat again sometime in the future.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/28477935/
    Got any info on her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape