Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 552 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Doitunderwater  [View Original Post]
    So who is your first choice? Why?
    Nova has always taken good care of me. So does Morgan. Dallas. Naomi. Kream.

  2. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Never my first choice.
    So who is your first choice? Why?

  3. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Monse is a good Hoe.
    Never my first choice.

  4. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Monse does many dudes everyday. She's the rawdog queen. Everyone knows that. She has many regulars.
    Monse is a good Hoe.

  5. #1282

    Summer

    Stopped by Pandora's and had a couple of great dances with summer. She was good for what I like (mutual play) but I'm sure other extras are available. She's there afternoons.

  6. #1281

    Yes she does

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    OMG she is fun.

    I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.

    Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.

    She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.

    She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

    She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.

    She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.

    LOL. Do they all say that?
    Monse does many dudes everyday. She's the rawdog queen. Everyone knows that. She has many regulars.

  7. #1280
    Sounds fun, yes they all say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    OMG she is fun.

    I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.

    Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.

    She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.

    She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

    She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.

    She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.

    LOL. Do they all say that?

  8. #1279

    Monse

    OMG she is fun.

    I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.

    Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.

    She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.

    She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

    She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.

    She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.

    LOL. Do they all say that?

  9. #1278

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Fucked Nova at Pandoras!

    Strippers with braids! Pull them.

    Fuck Yeah!
    What was the damages, and bare or condom.

  10. #1277

    You weren't alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Fucked Nova at Pandoras!

    Strippers with braids! Pull them.

    Fuck Yeah!
    You weren't alone.

  11. #1276

    Any chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Fucked Nova at Pandoras!

    Strippers with braids! Pull them.

    Fuck Yeah!
    Nice! By chance did you have an idea what her schedule is?

    Thanks.

  12. #1275

    All the time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnaks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck getting contact info then meeting ladies elsewhere?
    Seems like its a new trend lately. Not even asking for it and dancers at all the clubs are offering.

  13. #1274

    Sands ballard

    Anyone have luck getting contact info then meeting ladies elsewhere?

  14. #1273

    Me 3 on misandrist

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited  [View Original Post]
    Stripperwitch or Avalon is a known misandrist. Very GPS IMO.
    Wow, proof that learning can happen anywhere and that one can grow his vocabulary AND find out where to get the best lap dances in THE SAME PLACE!

    Misandrist. Not a word I knew before tonight and I consider myself an apprentice wordsmith! If she is indeed a misandrist, perhaps a career where random men pay her to fuck or she places strange dicks in her mouth on the regular is not the best career choice. Hard to imagine her giving service with a smile.

  15. #1272

    Misandrist.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Today I learned a new word, though I had to look it up. It is pretty fitting for Stripperwitch.
    Wow, me too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape