Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 8276
-
12-25-18 02:19 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 224Vocabulary Test
Today I learned a new word, though I had to look it up. It is pretty fitting for Stripperwitch.
Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 15:44 #1270Regular Member

Posts: 22Avalon.
Stripperwitch or Avalon is a known misandrist. Very GPS IMO.
-
12-23-18 17:56 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 79Recent Dec Visits
Pandoras. Daytime around 4 pm. I'm just bored with these same girls. Had to leave after an hour. I know all the dancers and they know who I like so they don't even approach me. Two new young dancers but low mileage.
Kittens. Generally more variety than most elsewhere. Late evening around 9 pm. Meet large breasted Sk*s in a sling. Took her for a friendly dance. She seems inexperienced as a sensual dancer. Just sat on you and grinded. Asked if she was willing to do more and she agreed. Wrapped it up and slipped me in. Wasn't even expecting more than a HJ. Didn't really connect with her so didn't finish in 3 song. No repeat as I would like more more from the dance. Also saw Car*and previously from Pandoras outside.
Lake City DV- Evening (7 pm). Met L**why usually is on daytime shift. Usually expect very low mileage from attractive young blondes. But she was very handsy and also allowed two-way. Seems to have more extensive menu later visits. Sent me text with some photos. Repeat.
Also different day same time, had a LD from another attractive blond. She had an incredible fit body but didn't get her stage name. She's very talkative and flirty. Very expensive $60 for topless" $40 for regular. After the dances, she handed me a "Stripperwitch.com" card for more information. No repeat.
Same day, met S*why who had this modelesque, long torso slim body. Natural boobs with beautiful light dark skin. Friendly, sweet and had decent LD. May be more for future dances. Repeat.
-
12-19-18 04:54 #1268Regular Member

Posts: 11Top notch at Pandora.
Anyone have any info on a dancer "top notch" at Pandoras? She is covered in tattoos and is a tall spinner.
-
12-08-18 23:28 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 398I think she is overlapping shifts, go from 3 to 10 pm or so.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 20:19 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks! I will give that a go next time I'm there!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 16:35 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 59If you are unclear on those things, then I don't know what kind of "Sands" or "Pandora" you are going to.
Pandora's Jewelers?
You speak good game, but I don't buy it.
Though I like Pandora's, the stripper selection there are way better than most places I have been to. Some are pushy and a bit trashy, but less than other places overall.
Oh excuse me LOL I got to be more respectful to my pleasure consultants. Let me just dust off these grillz really quick.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 21:58 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 152"Ones" - what are those?
Originally Posted by LeoTheLion
[View Original Post]
"Stripper" - unclear on the concept.
I go in to Pandora or Sands, I "engage with a lap-entertainment specialist", and, "for minor discretionary renumeration", certain "non-transactional pleasurable services are rendered. ".
The difference is, the pleasure consultant does not feel like a cheap tool. And she shouldn't; she's an expensive tool. Very high batting average. No gansta-rap gold-tooth-cap baggy-pants posing needed.
-
12-05-18 16:25 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 1544I refuse to even accept ones at the clubs. I always ask for 5-10's. If I like someone on stage, I politely set $5-$20 on the stage. THAT really gets their attention.
Originally Posted by LeoTheLion
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 16:34 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 59Haha it is honestly just for fun, for me.
The plan was to throw a handful of 1's, they'd come up and chat after dancing, then I'd try to ask if they worked outside the club. It kinda works but only got like 1 number.
So I'm basically giving them money for nothing LOL.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 14:57 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 379Summer
Is summer day shift?
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 00:49 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 472I was there and saw a group of guys do this, pretty sure they were gang bangers, they would throw handfuls of 1's on the stage, the girl dancing would pick them up and keep dancing, the guys were real grabby with the girls, when the girls aren't dancing they do and ask each guy for private dances, they avoided that group though.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 00:02 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 398I didn't see many mongers do it in Pandors, What did you get out of it?
Originally Posted by LeoTheLion
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 00:01 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 398I recommend summer she is nice with nice body. The Mexican Monse is highly recommended.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 21:29 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 472I have found Pandoras hit and miss with girls, but it has been several months, I had a few girls personal numbers for years that used to work there, they left due to the number of girls there using meth and heroin one was name Kelcie very thin red-head very cute.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
One of the girls was so out of it either drunk or high (probably drunk as she smelled of booze bad) that she dropped right on me without asking, I asked for her number when she was done and she wrote her actual name and number for me LOL, then we I called her later she didn't remember anything.
I wish they had better looking girls there when I stop by.











Reply With Quote






