Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 18208
-
01-26-19 09:19 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 271UTR's
Best way to get info on a UTR is to search her name, find out who presented her as UTR.
Originally Posted by Jn904
[View Original Post]
And PM that monger with contact request. More than likely won't get info on open forum.
Just a thought.
-
01-26-19 09:16 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 193Sanford Brett
I posted this in the Sanford section to those who remember Brett for those who don't ill put here because she just wants a few good men. Brett dropped off about a year ago. I was a regular and happily she saved my number. Though I tried to reach her old phone. It seemed Brett had drama with her housemate and had a stalker issue with one of our members Unfortunately. Anyway she's got a stable place with a older gentleman she has to be discreet I've had several visits and no issues as of yet. Anyway she gives a great Cimws which is enough for me, Bretts very laid back and sweet very budget friendly (my rates are grandfathered you got to make your own deal) Ill pm digits 407XXX6770 lets treat her good so she'll stick around this time.
-
01-26-19 07:04 #4676Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Always a pleasure.
Always a pleasure seeing you babe. Again & again & again. LOL. See you soon love. C. .
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 06:26 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 1170Carmen Harmony
I went and saw this sexy MILF again. Carmen was waiting for me as I requested. In a very sexy attire freshly bathed and smelling fine. I had told her that I was going to see her right after work and she had fresh towels soap and a clean shower waiting for me, I thought that was a very nice touch. We talked a bit and then off to the races Carmen started off with a super slowl and very erotic BBBJ with DT we then moved to 69 and from there different position, to many to mention LOL. She is very accommodating and sweet I am not going to drag this review on and on. Those of you that have seen here know what I am talking about. I have been asked for pictures of Carmen by many of you guys, I have been reluctant to post or share pictures out of respect for her. Carmen had asked me not to share. But having said that, I did get permission from her to share just a few pictures with her approval. Those of you that are on the fence, I hope the picture help you decide. Thank you Carmen for a wonderful time!
Stay safe,
Orlo69.
-
01-25-19 11:23 #4674Regular Member

Posts: 21Dolly
Can anyone pm me winter springs Dolly's contact?
-
01-25-19 11:07 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 47Michele L
Second dream with Michele L and did not disappoint only gets better.
Text and organized time very easily and communicated would arrive on time.
Michele was stunning as ever and after prepping herself in the bathroom led to DFK followed by DTBBJ which lasted a good amount of the time there, plenty of attention to the boys while admiring Michele's firm body.
On came the cover and missionary where her tight pussy made it hard to hold on but damn it I tried, pumped away until filling the cover then laid for awhile and chit chatted about gaming which was stimulating.
Wonderful lady. Unicorns do exist!
-
01-25-19 08:50 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 219Holly
I did not try for FS, I live 4 69.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 07:46 #4671Banned Member

Posts: 1328She never left. Just ultra UTR.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 02:50 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 302She's back and been reviewed.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 00:39 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 146Spanish DD's
Hey gents. Didnt know which thread to put this on but I guess Ill just put it here. I found a Woman in Town only til Sunday visiting from Cali. Name is Stephanie $100 CFS. She has double D's & A nice big ass too go with it. She is not a BBW at all. Just thick. PM for digits.
-
01-24-19 15:56 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 944Congrats on joining the M1 L Club! I know it may seem hard to believe but the sessions get exponentially better as she learns your favorite outfits, techniques, and positions, etc.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 14:20 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 55Re: Holly.
I also had a nice time with Holly last year and she hinted that she may be willing to expand her horizons with me but I didn't want to risk being disappointed as a lot of girls just say that to get you to come back for another session.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
The plus is she answers her phone and scheduling with her was pretty easy. Look forward to a confirmed report of her expanded vocabulary before I revisit.
-
01-24-19 13:36 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 301Got me excited as I thought you guys were talking about Holly with the angel wings tattoo on her back. Wish she would cone back.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:09 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 556Hmmm
So does that mean you were able to get FS last year? She does like her DATY, though.
Originally Posted by Live469
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 08:34 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 219Holly
I dreamed I saw her about a year ago, safe incall in residential neighborhood, a true soccer mom, who came three times while DATY, so hot I couldn't hold out longer, I would definitely repeat that dream.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
Live 4 69.












Reply With Quote




