Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 921 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 13802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2807

    35th Location

    A couple weeks back I went to the 35th place but they only had 1 girl at the time. Supposedly they were rotating so they told me to come back for the new girls. I did that and when I came back one girl had her door closed and another open. I asked to see both girls and chose the better one. Asked but no shower together, and she asked for tip for DIY. Overall the experience was 6/10. Didn't get her name though.

  2. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Lake view is probably Halen's apt.
    So not only did I miss seeing Halen, she has a place on the north side?

    Double fuck!

  3. #2805

    Westeria

    I am wondering if westeria has the some thing as KP like not accepting new clients anymore. I saw Halen's ad and called / texted the nunber and didn't get any response. I'm not sure as to how someone gets approved with them. Anyone has any idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvd511  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it will tell you if they block your number. And I been going to them for years. They answer my text pretty quick and tell me what's going on like if there going on break or changing the girl.

  4. #2804

    630-xxx-0306 Arl Hts hasn't been around for awhile.

    Not sure if it's been mentioned here but this # is definitely do not call.

    New owner of the number replied to a relatively generic text I sent, "what time do you open" and laid into me about the texts she or he receives about availabilty, if theres a table shower, if they can play without a condom. Wow felt bad for this person.

    Anyways, take this number off your list guys if you have it.

    630-xxx-0306. Usually wasnt that great anyways.

  5. #2803

    Wisteria.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Hope they find an O'Hare location. That would suck. Also, I don't like the fact I text and she doesn't reply to me now. I went and saw Halen, Nicky, and Nina. If they block your number do you know on your end?
    I don't think it will tell you if they block your number. And I been going to them for years. They answer my text pretty quick and tell me what's going on like if there going on break or changing the girl.

  6. #2802

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvd511  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from them today they will have someone new the 26. Don't know if its a new girl or not.
    Hope they find an O'Hare location. That would suck. Also, I don't like the fact I text and she doesn't reply to me now. I went and saw Halen, Nicky, and Nina. If they block your number do you know on your end?

  7. #2801

    I'm in need

    I've had a hell of a month this week. I need a good massage, a great BBBJ, and a happy ending. Any recommendations on who's the best to get the tension out?

  8. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Lake view is probably Halen's apt. The same thing happened last year when they used Nicky's place until they found another apt to rent near Ohare.

    Just Asian.
    Just got a text from them today they will have someone new the 26. Don't know if its a new girl or not.

  9. #2799

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by LongShot99  [View Original Post]
    I texted them and they said they only han Halen in Lakeview and no one near Ohare. I didn't know that they had a lakeview spot, can anyone confirm. Anyway, I might take the plunge on Lakeview considering so few wallet friendly options out there.
    Lake view is probably Halen's apt. The same thing happened last year when they used Nicky's place until they found another apt to rent near Ohare.

    Just Asian.

  10. #2798

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Wisteria recently? Heard they are back and I msg them the other day but got no response. Thanks.
    I texted them and they said they only han Halen in Lakeview and no one near Ohare. I didn't know that they had a lakeview spot, can anyone confirm. Anyway, I might take the plunge on Lakeview considering so few wallet friendly options out there.

  11. #2797

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to Dallas lately? I noticed no posts there about your experiences. If you have been then please post a link so we know your post is legit?

    As far as Chicago goes, it is always YMMV but with the quality places if you can do two pops in the hour, it is allowed, so if you paid for an hour you can usually stay the full hour. Not so much with the China Town places or some of the Chinese apt. Gals.

    Stay safe, Daz.
    Yeah, so I haven't posted on the Dallas thread but I went to LH (Licky Haven) and it was wonderful. For 140 I got what you would pay 180 over here. If your ever in Dallas give it a shot. It's three massage parlers right next to each other but you get really good service. 10/10 would recommend.

  12. #2796

    Reporting

    Hi.

    During the snowy Saturday, I felt like partying. First, went to a Chinatown place where they advertised "100% real girl in picture". Well what do ya know, it 100% wasn't the girl in pictures. Two older ladies were offered. I turned them down and split. Second, another joint was sending me pics of younger ladies. I took the bait, showed up. Well what do ya know, a thicc older woman acosted me. I turned her down and split. Disheartened, I headed to the good old 35th joint. But before that I WeChatted another joint nearby. They asked which city I said "Chicago", said they were open so I showed up. Products were indeed fresh, if you catch my drift. Door guy led me to a mediocre girl, not wanting to repeat my mistake of giving in to the first offer, I asked for more girls. The one next door was better looking. I believe I met her in summer of 2017. Wear and tear on her was little to none. She was 23 in 2017 and still 23 in 2019. Her main pipe was tight. I felt the pressure of her main pipe for several hours afterwards. All in all, you got to turn down lots of frogs to find your princess.

  13. #2795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Dallas

    Have you been to Dallas lately? I noticed no posts there about your experiences. If you have been then please post a link so we know your post is legit?

    As far as Chicago goes, it is always YMMV but with the quality places if you can do two pops in the hour, it is allowed, so if you paid for an hour you can usually stay the full hour. Not so much with the China Town places or some of the Chinese apt. Gals.

    Stay safe, Daz.

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just wanted to let you know that I'd your going to Dallas check out there thread on this site. They have some nice Korean gals and when I went to an apartment I had a nice Japanese girl. She didn't even over charge me for BBBJ. Just another 20 on top of the usual 140. For a half hour. I would also add that if you talk to the Booker and tell them that you had a bad visit that they tend to apologise and offer you more if you return. I did that and it seems like the girls got chewed out because she went extra for me.

    Kinda like talking to the owner.

    Never do more then 30 minutes with these Chinese apartment girls. It's really hard to get good quality girl.

  14. #2794

    Dallas

    Hey guys,

    I just wanted to let you know that I'd your going to Dallas check out there thread on this site. They have some nice Korean gals and when I went to an apartment I had a nice Japanese girl. She didn't even over charge me for BBBJ. Just another 20 on top of the usual 140. For a half hour. I would also add that if you talk to the Booker and tell them that you had a bad visit that they tend to apologise and offer you more if you return. I did that and it seems like the girls got chewed out because she went extra for me.

    Kinda like talking to the owner.

    Never do more then 30 minutes with these Chinese apartment girls. It's really hard to get good quality girl.

  15. #2793

    Nicha

    As someone who longs for good campanionship, I finally took the plunge. There was ample reviews on her detailing her prowess and shortcomings. I saw them all.

    She is very service oriented and does take an interest in you to give you a great time. She does keep meticulous records, bc she remembered details about a previous failed meeting a bit too well.

    She does not stop talking about her LONGER and REPEATED dates with her regulars. I spent 90 minutes there and she must have had at least 5-6 episodes of telling me how many multi hour dates she had that week. Like I want to hear that. Why would I want to hear that? OMFG!

    Then she spent 5-10 minutes on the phone talking to her close friend about an immigration issue. Yeah, I get it, it's important, but a good courtesan never even looks at her phone during a date. Truly F-ed up.

    She may have serviced me well, but like others have said. She can be so annoying. I truly wanted to tell her to STFU. I thought about just shoving my dick in her mouth even.

    I will not repeat, unless I lose my hearing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape