Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 13805
-
01-31-19 13:22 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 56Bridgeport
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1352284
It was freezing yesterday but I was out anyway so decided to get some. Texted the above and it was by 31st and normal, never been there so I figured it was worth a try. Get there and some guy lets me in and I immediately recognize him as the guy from the 28th and emerald location. The girl was late 20's at least, bit of a stomach though, but nice face with big C's. To my surprise she was really sweet and actually tried to make an effort, not at all how mechanical these girls usually are. And with that we had some fun, mish, asian cg, doggie she was pretty tight. It was great. Would see her again but she said it was her last day.
-
01-30-19 20:18 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 877Wisteria
Hopefully next time I text I get a reply. Looks like they have a new girl by O'Hare.
-
01-30-19 16:43 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 137Some Asian Intel.
Long time lurker, first time posting. And yes, I fully intend to provide information prior to requesting.
Originally Posted by RchiGuy
[View Original Post]
On the Wisteria topic, I am a long time user of that group. And always their O'Hare location -.
I believe their Lakeview location is new. At least it is to me -.
On about the 20th of January, I received a text from them that said they are opening again on the 26th -.
Sure enough, the AS site had two postings for them: One for Halen which I understand from them is in Lakeview -.
The other is for Shanaynay. Near O'Hare. So yes, an O'Hare location is an option.
Today, I see that Shanaynay is under another phone number. Not sure why. Maybe they separated the phone for O'Hare and Lakeview. ?
I tried scheduling with Shanaynay earlier this week but things did not work out with my schedule -.
When I am able to schedule, I will report back to all -.
Other Wisteria -.
Yes, Halen is great. I have been with her enough times that I need to branch out and take some chances -.
But if you have not seen her, go for it. You can't go wrong.
Also, not sure what girls will be brought back, but if you see advertising for Rose, Jessica, Nina, and some others, I can provide intel as necessary.
Other recent asian reports:
Zoey. I agree with everything positive that was said about asian Zoey.
One of my all time favorites. Up there next to Asian Iris / Cheesecake. But not quite there yet.
Just a fun, fun time. And if you like spinners. This one fits the bill.
However, if you need a lot up top, she is not the one.
Sonya Songprawti:
Visited her about three or four weeks ago -.
I had seen her under another name / site (just Sonya) working with Sasha (possibly) a year to two ago -.
The first time I saw her, she was great. Full of energy, fun, let me COT to finish / and then smiled at me before she sucked me completely dry -.
The last time, however, was uninspired. Maybe just an off day. Or I booked too late -.
I may try again based on the first visit -.
General suggestion on any Asians at the hotels around O'Hare -.
I've tried them more than a couple of times when I forgot to use my big head.
It has never worked out for me. The one in the room is at least 20+ years older and not even close to the ones in the pics.
If I am wrong, please post as my bad experiences amount to only three or four, but for me, I am now zero for 4 - and that says alot IMHO.
Lastly, thank you all for the information to date. Time to give back and I should have earlier.
I will have some posts in the Melrose Park threads, as well as the Agency Girls threads for modeling avenue / etc. -.
Those are both common stops for me. So look for me over there in the next few days -.
B. S. (but not BS).
-
01-26-19 21:29 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 6935th Location
A couple weeks back I went to the 35th place but they only had 1 girl at the time. Supposedly they were rotating so they told me to come back for the new girls. I did that and when I came back one girl had her door closed and another open. I asked to see both girls and chose the better one. Asked but no shower together, and she asked for tip for DIY. Overall the experience was 6/10. Didn't get her name though.
-
01-26-19 11:12 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 36So not only did I miss seeing Halen, she has a place on the north side?
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
Double fuck!
-
01-25-19 16:00 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 54Westeria
I am wondering if westeria has the some thing as KP like not accepting new clients anymore. I saw Halen's ad and called / texted the nunber and didn't get any response. I'm not sure as to how someone gets approved with them. Anyone has any idea?
Originally Posted by Bvd511
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 21:51 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 63630-xxx-0306 Arl Hts hasn't been around for awhile.
Not sure if it's been mentioned here but this # is definitely do not call.
New owner of the number replied to a relatively generic text I sent, "what time do you open" and laid into me about the texts she or he receives about availabilty, if theres a table shower, if they can play without a condom. Wow felt bad for this person.
Anyways, take this number off your list guys if you have it.
630-xxx-0306. Usually wasnt that great anyways.
-
01-24-19 05:59 #2803Regular Member

Posts: 3Wisteria.
I don't think it will tell you if they block your number. And I been going to them for years. They answer my text pretty quick and tell me what's going on like if there going on break or changing the girl.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 23:22 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 877Wtf
Hope they find an O'Hare location. That would suck. Also, I don't like the fact I text and she doesn't reply to me now. I went and saw Halen, Nicky, and Nina. If they block your number do you know on your end?
Originally Posted by Bvd511
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 23:21 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm in need
I've had a hell of a month this week. I need a good massage, a great BBBJ, and a happy ending. Any recommendations on who's the best to get the tension out?
-
01-23-19 12:30 #2800Regular Member

Posts: 3Just got a text from them today they will have someone new the 26. Don't know if its a new girl or not.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 11:24 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 161Wisteria
Lake view is probably Halen's apt. The same thing happened last year when they used Nicky's place until they found another apt to rent near Ohare.
Originally Posted by LongShot99
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
01-23-19 08:35 #2798Regular Member

Posts: 17Wisteria
I texted them and they said they only han Halen in Lakeview and no one near Ohare. I didn't know that they had a lakeview spot, can anyone confirm. Anyway, I might take the plunge on Lakeview considering so few wallet friendly options out there.
Originally Posted by AverageJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 17:39 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 126Dallas
Yeah, so I haven't posted on the Dallas thread but I went to LH (Licky Haven) and it was wonderful. For 140 I got what you would pay 180 over here. If your ever in Dallas give it a shot. It's three massage parlers right next to each other but you get really good service. 10/10 would recommend.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 18:08 #2796Regular Member

Posts: 18Reporting
Hi.
During the snowy Saturday, I felt like partying. First, went to a Chinatown place where they advertised "100% real girl in picture". Well what do ya know, it 100% wasn't the girl in pictures. Two older ladies were offered. I turned them down and split. Second, another joint was sending me pics of younger ladies. I took the bait, showed up. Well what do ya know, a thicc older woman acosted me. I turned her down and split. Disheartened, I headed to the good old 35th joint. But before that I WeChatted another joint nearby. They asked which city I said "Chicago", said they were open so I showed up. Products were indeed fresh, if you catch my drift. Door guy led me to a mediocre girl, not wanting to repeat my mistake of giving in to the first offer, I asked for more girls. The one next door was better looking. I believe I met her in summer of 2017. Wear and tear on her was little to none. She was 23 in 2017 and still 23 in 2019. Her main pipe was tight. I felt the pressure of her main pipe for several hours afterwards. All in all, you got to turn down lots of frogs to find your princess.











Reply With Quote




