Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7371
-
01-26-19 09:12 #591Senior Member

Posts: 667Bella AKA Hilary AKA Jenna
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/628796700365
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/374876435088
Confirming legitimacy. A young hot spinner that responds quickly. Met her for a condom full service, she bounced and rode me so hard that I could not last long. She has a pretty face and nice attitude. Body is dry, rough, kitty is loose so there's been damage done. I would not recommend any bareback, use protection or bring your own. I would repeat as I had a good experience. Other mongers have listed a different experience so YMMV.
She definitely smokes so beware of smell. I noticed 1 hooded figure walking outside when I arrived and received the room number. Maybe its a coincidence or her handler? I was never confronted so I'd say it's safe & discreet. Doubt these girls are ever indie, nor is this the 1st time noticing eyeballers.
-
01-26-19 00:23 #590Senior Member

Posts: 1659Not a fan
She has a raspy voice and smells like an ashtray. Kind of looks like "Tan Mom," if you know the reference. Good oral skills and decent body for her age (which could be anything from 55-65, but a bit war-torn). Location is safe enough, but you have to not mind service on the couch in the entrance way.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 20:36 #589Senior Member

Posts: 37Eros
Along the same topic, what is everyone's take on eros? Girls are definitely pricey. I only very rarely find those girls on stg or even back when we had BP / CL. They appear to be more polished, healthy, attractive. But is it TGTBT? Worth the extra scratch?
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 19:00 #588Senior Member

Posts: 49I have seen Lexi Rose a few times. A rookie for sure. She is legit, very tiny, cute but her cooch is so tiny she can only handle cow girl for a short time. She also is difficult to get a hold of / schedule.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 16:58 #587Senior Member

Posts: 37Eros
Along the same lines of the conversation. What do you guys think about eros? The girls there definitely have priced themselves higher than stg or BP / CL etc. Are the girls worth it? More attractive / skilled? Fewer health issues? Or all the same, just priced higher?
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 12:40 #586Senior Member

Posts: 1048Lynn / Bonnie Indian Orchard.
Yes this is her. I posted her picture a couple posts back.
She is saying 60 for just head. I'm actually tempted to see if it's worth it. She looks like a skinny MILF type.
Someone on here has to have seen her?
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:59 #585Senior Member

Posts: 214The pics look familiar, but I can't quite place them. Some of the former BP girls have been posting on sites like AFF, so maybe I've seen them there?
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Prices seem a bit TGTBT, which usually means either a scam (though those tend to have hotter pics), or you're going to get robbed by the handler.
If anyone tries one of them out, let us know!
-
01-24-19 18:48 #584Senior Member

Posts: 92Weird. Everything feels fake from the rates to the writing to the pics, except the phone numbers are real, despite no hits on other sites.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 17:02 #583Senior Member

Posts: 667New girls?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/998230717464
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/289912017165
Any info? These seem like new girls or are they new aliases?
Thank you in advance
-
01-24-19 14:20 #582Senior Member

Posts: 63Lynn / Bonnie.
If things have not changed you will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:51 #581Senior Member

Posts: 1659Risk rewards
I wonder if the sampling of mongers here is so radically different.
Originally Posted by SolBlind
[View Original Post]
Your nice looking women (hell, I know of what and whom you speak, I bet) are not taking the risks. I have known MANY lovely housewives who would do a couple of dates a month in their homes when hubby / bf / kids were away. That used to be easy to come by with BP (and yes there were screenings). I don't think cost was the issue. Yes, these women were hot as hell and the experience was safe and clean and relaxed.
But the expense wasn't the issue. (Actually, some of them were priced less than they were worth because there was no overhead and payment could often be augmented for household goods, etc.). Plus, once they knew YOU were safe, reliable and enjoyable, that had value in itself.
Most of my such contacts stopped because the RISK was too high. The condo association could turn them in, complain about cars in visitors spots, there were risks of arrest or of losing their kids. One was set up by LEO or some neighborhood watch program. An arrest in suburbia for prostitution is more life ruining than being busted for opiates (where you could plea that you have an addiction / disease and get into a program and a lesser sentence, etc). Plus, these women HAD lives. Real ones. Puritanism.
Risk vs rewards.
-
01-24-19 10:38 #580Senior Member

Posts: 214My opinion is that it comes down to a couple things:
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
As far as us longer-term guys on here go, who are willing to spend on quality, the problem is greed. I had several regulars that I spent generously on, weekly. Then, a few years ago, it seemed like the girls decided to get greedy and start robbing guys, even their regulars. I don't know if it was their own decision, or if they had handlers that I didn't know about that told them to do so. Either way, it seems idiotic to me. You have a stable source of income weekly, and you choose to rob that person? There goes that income. Either way, a few times of getting robbed / scammed, and you're no longer willing to be as generous.
As far as the quality of providers goes, I think the loss of CL is to blame to a big degree. The girls who are left out there have to go on sites like STG, which means posting their pics if they want to get any attention, and then it means getting inundated with 100 texts. No quality girl wants to do that. However, in the days of CL, a girl could just look for ads when she was in a moment of interest, and only reply to ones she wanted to, or post an add and get email replies within half an hour. It was much more friendly to the high quality, attractive, UTR ladies out there.
-
01-24-19 09:15 #579Senior Member

Posts: 399Lynn?
RU talking about Lynn in IO? Lynn / Bonnie was reviewed a while ago here. The monger said that the younger girls could learn a few things from her oral skills. I haven't seen her YMMV.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 09:02 #578Senior Member

Posts: 1048Photo.
I forgot the photo.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 07:25 #577Senior Member

Posts: 63Did you read were I said "part of this is our fault. " Did that say all of this is our fault? No. A lot of things played a role.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
The guys on this forum make up such a small percentage of the men who see these woman. I think most of us on this forum would pay extra for better service if it was a available. But for every one of us there is 50 guys who just want to get wet and were happy to pay half or even a third of what the good ones where charging for the junkie ones. They drive the market not us. Your nuts to think that didn't this have an impact on the ones who charging higher prices for good services.
I know two girls who use to do this. One stop because she was sick of being offered pennies for her body and the other moved to a different part of the country where she could make money.









Reply With Quote




